Eat 1000 calories for the first time in a week

>eat 1000 calories for the first time in a week
>feel bloated, sluggish and disgusting
>too embarrassed and ashamed to go to the gym but i know ill starve myself tomorrow if i dont
>almost fainted yesterday

How you guys holding up?

Oops i forgot to say - this thread is about eating disorders.

Doing great, think I'll order a pizza. You want some?

People here actually eating

Im afraid of cheese and most dairy products but carry on.

What makes you think i am remotely healthy

>you can add a search phrase to the end of a crossboard link
Been here ten years and I never knew that

Otherwise, a couple weeks ago I fucked up my carb restriction by eating an entire frozen bread dough "loaf" over the course of 24 hours while my wife was visiting her parents and I'm preparing to do it again tonight. Maybe also drink a bunch of beer with it and end up fucking some slut for desert.

You couldn't do it ten years ago.

hm, I eat like 1k - 1.2k kcal a day just to hold my weight (5'7")
dunno what your problem is. be happy you don't have some unidentified metabolism problem like me, doctors can't figure it out either

your metabolism problem is you need more muscle my boi

What are you afraid of

Pro tip: eat more

Oh, I'm a girl BTW

Im convinced that the hormones and calcium in milk will make the bones in my face grow like tumors and make me deformed. Also that it will make me taller. I never touch the stuff.

Today I ate a huge bowl of porridge
500ml of chocolate milkshake
Two mugs of hot chocolate
Like 5 stroopwaffels
1.5 turkey sandwiches
An apricot pastry
An entire pizza
500ml of fruit smoothie
And a bowl of clotted cream icecream.

I've lost 10lbs over the last two months, I'm down to 150.

I don't think that has ever happened in the history of humanity, so you're safe. Also unless you're under 18 you won't get much taller no matter what you eat.

'tistics gonna 'tism.

It gets so easy a week in. Stop eating breakfast

can you give me any tips on developing an ED so I don't eat and lose weight. I need to start fasting

>have to physically restrict myself to 500-1000 calories daily
>when I crack I eat 3000-4000

Why is the one range I need the one I psychologically cannot hold myself to

I actually recently developed knee problems from being too thin. Eating 2500 daily now to regain mass in my legs, up from 1500-1800. Know how you feel. I have to remind myself whenever im tempted to undereat that its my health on the line and im still keeping things under control so there's nothing to worry about.

why sneak around when you can feel this good all the time if you dumped your wife?

Because it's too low

tip 1. Have no friends/family/anyone who cares

>got mostly veggies and low calorie items for breakfast and lunch
>a few meats for dinner, but nothing drastic and nothing I could abuse easily
>still managed to breach 3000 calories
Just fucking end me senpai.

I'm giving full sasquatch mode a try as of late, eat 250g of protein a day and only leave the house for milk, eggs, and meat. Probs gonna bake up a pound of seasoned beef liver and fry up a bag of sweet onions and cabbage for a predinner, finish her off with some baclava my sweet godmother made for me.

have you considered smaller portions?

>eat 250g of protein a day

enjoy kidney stones

One thing i cant seem to get a handle on is overexercise. Walking 10miles/running 2 miles at 700 calories a day is frying my brain but im so deep in this my brain wouldnt give me a rest day (literally ) to save my life.

get on over to Veeky Forums. this board is for food. not the lack there of.

>eat 250g of protein a day
You're doing it wrong

>when you get through the day without feeling light-headed and start panicking that you might have accidentally eaten too much

>Eat 2000 calories a day
>Burn 800 via exercise, because NEET with inheritance money so I got time
>Currently 182 pounds, used to be upper 270s
>Almost lost 100 pounds, proud of myself

Anorexic here. It’s gotten pretty bad. I’m 5’4 68lbs I feel like I’m going to die soon. I’m starting to look like pic related. Words can’t explain how bad I feel right now physically and mentally.

post here you mentally ill idiots

>Want to go to the gas station for some late night junk food
>Decide against it
>Try to eat fruit instead because it's healthier
>End up eating two apples and three oranges
>More calories than any crap k could have bought at the gas statio

The average daily caloric intake for men is ~2500Cal. How do you even feel bloated for only eating less than half that?

Nigga, just close your laptop and eat a sammich.

60 + 60 + 80 + 80 + 80
= 360

That's 200 calories less than wendy's lowest calorie sandwich. Seek help you skeleton.

I’m not proud of my anorexia.

I can’t just eat a sandwich.

You have a super tyrannical superego.
It's whipping you off existence. It disallows you from getting the natural pleasure one would get from normal acts like eating.
Oh well, I have no idea how to help you. I'm going to enjoy pizza with mAh family.

No one cares you tired looking uggo.

>you have a super tyrannical superego

How?

This is exactly why people with eating disorders are dying more often. Instead of helping you just shame.

I don't eat during the week when I'm at work.
Friday night and Saturday I eat all my calories for the week while taking lots of laxatives and Orlistat to make sure I'm not bloated by the time I have to go back to work.

What foods do you feel safe eating?

>helping people who don't want to help themselves
nigga why are you wasting the good people's time?

Very likely user, although I've seen other bmi 10ers who're still kickin. The human body can be so resilient but not for long. I don't know what else to say but to repeat that you seek help and go to a hospital.

I don't even understand how people can have this eating disorder. It sounds like you have to actively fight what's instinctual. Just eat a fucking burger, Christ.

Is sharing your disorder on the fucking internet waiting to get offended by user helpful in the slightest?
Help yourself. Even if you won't eat, help yourself by keeping to yourself if you're not with friends.

>Somone binge eats and becomes fat
>Just stop eating fatso

>Anorexic told to eat some food after becoming a weak stick
>WOW I CANT JUST EAT FOOD WTF

fainting is not a sign of food shortage, it is a sign of salt shortage. take some salt water and you will never have dizziness, light headed-ness or headaches when you eat little food.

I am doing the small portions throughout the day thing. I make sure to keep track of my eating with MyFitnessPal, and I still feel so hungry so often.

You're fucking your body up

>smaller portions throughout the day
stop this fucking mom science.

eat 1 meal a day within a 1 hour time window and dont feel hungry.
if you do this for a few weeks you wont feel hungry until like 15:00.

fuck whoever made the 6 meals a day bullshit.

>He eats everyday
AHAHAHAHAHAH

>ate a whole bag of cheese curls
>feel like a fucking fatass despite being a hungry skelly

>being a fucking STICK

I don't get anorexia. Is it that you think you look fat? I assume not since you posted that picture. What is it?

why would someone with anorexia come to a food and cooking board, I get people with bulimia coming to brag about all the food they barf up

>I still feel so hungry so often.
Well no shit, your body constantly expects food because you're eating constantly.
It is crucial to understand that hunger is 100% a product of habit and unconscious expectation.The saying that your body knows what it needs is bullshit. It's easily possible to train yourself to not feel hunger even when eating at truly deadly deficits.
As the other user said, try omad. it will only take a few days to adjust.

If you have fuck all to do with your day then there's literally no excuse to not work on your body, fatty.

Not this user but i'm glad that you couldn't do that, since this is the first time I've ever seen it done.

I tried to eat a ton of food yestderday and ended up eating only half of it. Two sausages, a ton of boiled cabbage and other veg, cheese pastery, and a fried egg with toast. I left a sausage and some cabbage. I had s potato too but it burned since my roomate was distracting me. I have no idea how many calories that was but it wasn't enough for the day i dont think. I don't have an eating disorder, i've just ruined my appetite and my body'a rythem because of my priorities.

Now that you've read my blog, how do I fix my shit. I'm physically hungry but i don't feel like eating.

but he is though
hes doing a good job

It sounds like you have a tapeworm my friend

Exactly? A pack of Starbursts or a bag of hot fries is like twice that at least. Congratulations on making healthy choices I guess.

It sounds like you'll be best off just constricting your eating to one meal, and you'll feel a lot better too.

All of you should know that no matter how mean people are on here, most of them do actually care about you to some extent and if you're really in trouble please go get professional help, this is dangerous stuff

People with anorexia love food. They love food so much they cant help themselves. Get an anorexic drunk and ask them about their favorite food and suddenly youre listening to the dylan thomas of food lovingly describing the stinging bite of figgy pudding or the rich savouriness of grilled octopus. Usually anorexics are former chubsters who either got bullied or lost their partner because they gained some weight. The obsessive and toxic all-or-nothing approach to dieting that is unique to anorexics (and similarly to bulimics) comes out of their understanding of how tempting food is to them. An anorexic probably has a more refined palate than you. If you dont believe me. Ask an anorexic to cook you dinner. Chances are not only will they be more than happy to, theyll make the most decadent, gourmet repast they can possibly create. While you eat youll occasionally catch them longingly transfixed at the forbidden fruit, nervously darting their eyes away if you catch them.

I'll have to try this, I've been having that problem a lot lately

If i get hungry and i dont eat in the next 2-3 hours i actually stop being hungry

like today i woke up went to work for 8 hours and when i went home i was not hungry altough i have not eaten anything the whole day

i have normal weight even though im pretty sure i dont even eat what my body needs in idle on some days

is this normal guys`?

Yes, of course that is normal. Before modern times you would not have had food available any time you want. Literally 100% of your ancestors were able to wait for food, and the people who can't do so today are just conditioned.

Yeah. Your body is assuming you got lost in the woods and is giving you endorphins to keep you going.
Anas chase after this feeling because its basically a high.

if you have been having trouble with this increase your salt intake ASAP
it is called hyponatremia, and it is a very unpleasant experience if you let it get too far
on DNP my sodium levels got dangerously low and i started blacking out and waking up completely unable to move, so weak it took an hour to get my phone, and another couple hours to text someone to call 911

strong advice to anyone with an eating disorder - do not obsess over removing salt from your diet

how u anorexic just eat some food tf

thanks a lot for the answer guys

Lol this is so true

I've never gotten ever near that bad but that's good to know. Maybe I'll get some salt packets for a zero cal salt boost.

Had McDonald's cause I was super hungry

>3pc tenders
>Small fries
>2 McDoubles
>4pc nugget
>Large Coke

Refrained from eating my last tender and another 4pc nugget I had

Feel like shit now wasn't even stoned just forgot to eat breakfast

I usually eat fruit and veggies. An apple and one plain bagel is usually all I have. About 350 calories a day.

Who says I’m not trying to help myself? If you don’t understand the disease ilthags not my fault.

I am getting medical care. It’s just that a lot of it is up to me though. This is so bad I don’t think I’m going to live in the next few months.

This is an anonymous board and you’re not my friend so it doesn’t matter. I do keep to myself but it’s not like I’m hiding it.

Thanks so helpful.

Yes. I’m never skinny enough I literally still think I’m fat even though my weight is so low I’m at death’s door. You have no idea how bad this is. I know my thought process is super wrong but my mind plays tricks on me non-stop. One time I yelled at a subway employee because I thought he gave me regular coke instead of Diet Coke. My weight is all I think about all the day and the fear of gaining weight is what drives me.

Spot on. My love of food is exactly what drove me to this.

Not that simple.

On the plus side, when your body inevitably eats itself, your fucked up genes will be removed from the breeding pool. Thanks m80

Why do you faggots always get mad at anorexics?

Go back to cgl

Because they’re fucking insane? Seriously, how fucked in the head do you have to be to starve yourself to death?

Based on your description it doesn't sound so different from other anxiety disorders. Why don't you just take anti-anxiety meds and be done with it?

I say this as I continue to tumble down the stairs of life, struggling to accept that taking those meds would help me too.

Not her, but anti anxiety meds only helped me to restrict my diet more.

Why do you eat that much sugar? Goddamn.

Paradoxical effects, that's why you take meds under the supervision of a doctor who knows what's up.

I think hes just trying to troll anas.

>Constantly sick, tired, low-energy, doesn't change no matter what I eat
>Go to the doctor
>They give me pamphlets on fucking eating-disorders
>This goes on for years before I'm finally diagnosed with a chronic illness which amazingly enough isn't a mental disorder and has nothing to do with it
I feel bad for them but sometimes it's hard for me to feel as much sympathy for anorexics as I do given how the prevalence of it makes doctors dismiss and overlook shit with genuinely sick people.

I wish these were more common with girls. Like 90% of the girls on campus are chubby its fucking gross

>90% of the girls on campus are chubby

What do you expect? They eat the same fast food shit you do plus chocolate and sugar out the ass when they sync up with the moon for their monthly hormonal splerge. You want thin that will age well you have to go asian. Amerifat wenches will have cellulite in their 20's.

You really don't, chicks with EDs are literally the worst, most unpleasant, neediest human beings on the planet to deal with.

Asians are curveless and the only ones that go for white piggus have a reason for being rejected by others.

Id take that over a chubby girl any day

>asians are curveless
lmao chubby white girl detected

If you'd dealt with one I really don't think you'd say that, look at some of the replies in this very fucking thread for the tiniest example of what you'd be in for. They also tend to smell of vomit and look (and are) tired all the time.

Fuck off with that, I'll concede that asians are much more appealing than white chicks who think that their flab makes them 'voluptuous' or 'real women' or whatever but it doesn't change the baggage that you get with them.

Damn roastie, at least you admitted asian sluts btfo white wenches. Now lose about 20 lbs and tighten up that muscle to reduce the disgusting cellulite and you might be competitive. I'm already committed to an asian who you'd never be able to touch in your wildest dreams, but good luck!

I thought I was a white chick, am I a lesbian now too?

>committed
>to an asian

That is actually not me i chose to not reply to ur post

How do you actually gain weight my dudes. I'm 170cm but only weighs 55kgs. Fuck.

>its not a blogpost if I ask how you're doing
Contemptible.

Drink mass gainer