Can we please stop with the vegan propaganda?

youtu.be/RyNmgSefNA4

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/terms/water_scarcity.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soyboys are on suicide watch

One pound of almonds still takes less water and space to produce than one pound of beef. It's also more calorie dense.

Woah buddy I can tell you didn’t watch the video

sh-shut up!!!

1 almond = 1 liter of water
1 hamburger = 1500 liters of water

Good thing we're not running out of water or land, you retards.

We literally are though

Wow almond farmers are acting like water falls from the fucking sky or something, this is an outrage.

We literally aren't.

Global rule 7

They set up farms in the desert areas of California... so yeah, drinking water is divided, water that would have replenished the Salton Sea has been completely diverted... maybe if the funds for your education wasn't diverted you would have a better grasp of reality.

>These foods are so much better for the world because they use less water!
>What the hell do you mean "Don't try to farm in the desert"? You fucking carnist retards!

>Californians destroying their artificial (the Salton Sea was created from an industrial accident) ecology for muh organic almonds!!!
>Not paying attention to water conservation like they said organic was best for
>Not paying attention to runoff

Glorious.

>much evidence toward veganism/vegetarianism having better environmental foot print
>one (1) controversial study comes out claiming other wise
VEGANS BTFO

It literally had nothing to do with organic, you troglodyte. There is only one conclusion that can be drawn from a retard post like this: Big chemical shill.

BASED

please tell me where to buy those burger size almonds

I don't mind farming the desert, just pick a crop that doesn't require 24/7/365 drip irrigation.

Does Russia pay you to write this shit?

I hate vegans as much as the next man but why would you blame the cashew thing on vegans exactly? The avocado story I almost understand, only cunts like that shitty fruit.

sciencedaily.com/terms/water_scarcity.htm

Nuke all the repeat offender spammers. Definitely including the vegan spam which has shown up recently.

Great, now I need a "The Hardest Part of Being Pacman" version

>Has absolutely nothing to do with water as a resource, just "poor people don't have clean water"
You're retarded.

Farming the desert and then complaining about water scarcity is fucking retarded.
Does CorrectTheRecord pay you to blame Russia for everything?

Water is naturally renewable, and we have ways of renewing it ourselves, but we've reached the point where we can't renew it fast enough. Clean water will be the new oil in the future at this rate.

Someone should write a movie script about this

Who needs a movie when we've been experiencing it for almost a decade?

Not really retarded as there are desert plants that are farmed like dates for example...

>almost half the world's population doesn't have clean drinking water
>it's not a shortage bro
?