What is the cooking equivalent of this?

What is the cooking equivalent of this?

fuck off nerd

Asking for the prices of drinks at a restaurant/bar. If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Guaranteed replies

I don't even go out to eat because I have no friends and don't like wasting money, plus I enjoy cooking.

The concept of buying something without knowing the price is just ridiculous.

They should be listed. Only retards and people LARPing as movie characters order blindly.

I unironically agree with you.

the whole "all the eggs" thing is probably the equivalent

Entitled waiters and chefs that complain about their customers being "picky eaters" just because they asked for no tomato.

Well, that just means you're a moron.

when waiters get pissed off when someone doesnt tip and tries to shame the customer

yes, its shitty when people dont tip, but its not fucking required.

Not to mention completely unnecessary in the middle of the week. My brother's girlfriend works as a waitress, and she makes more than he does as the head chef. Last I heard he was making around 50k, and she was making 75k mostly tax free. Shit is insane.

Looks like he dodged a bullet there. Good for him.

This isn't cooking related.
At all.
Fuck off with whatever angle you are tying to push.

t. poorfag

>I'll take a bottle of Dom Perignon, shaken not stirred.
>"Sir tha-"
>LEAVE MY PRESENCE AND RETURN ONLY WITH THE REQUESTED BEVERAGE AND NOTHING LESS

Waiters who expect a tip for doing their job

You're so stupid! What a fucking dumbass.

You're mad because a man will never love you. You wasted your life fucking black men. No man will ever truly love you. You know this don't you? You aren't white. You are an American mutt. Your life is worth less than shit. Have a nice day.

I went to La Chaumiere in Calgary and refused to pay because my waiter was a repulsive French Canadian. Good food though.

>tfw i know that money can be exchanged for goods and services
i'm living the pleb life

>dodged a bullet there
she didn’t shoot a bullet for him to dodge

This. Generally a waiter/waitress makes 2 or 3 times as much as a line cook, and sometimes as much as 50% more than the exec chef.

It's so funny when roasties lose their tempers.