Deep Frying

Anyone here like doing deep frying?
I started a few months ago and stopped going to fast food places since then because I can make fried food that tastes way better than theirs.

Any good things to try frying? I have been making Tendies with Panko/Japanese breadcrumbs, shits good

Other urls found in this thread:

eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/tale-angus-barbieri-fasted-year-lost-21-stone/
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wings!

What do you fry in? I use a 12 inch cast iron skillet to fry everything, chicken, pork whatever. I have a frier i got for xmas but havent used it.

I use a frier similar to pic in OP, works pretty damn well and keeps the place from stinking like oil since it has built in filters

Only time I fry in a skillet is making fish since you need to dump the oil or only make fish with it after you do that

>Tendies
do you use dark meat? (thigh) seems way better then breast

I do, user. I make things from scratch like fried chicken, fried pork chops, buffalo wings, tendies, french fries, onion rings, chicken or zucchini parmesean, etc. about 3-5 times per month. I also fry my corn dogs or jalepeno poppers as well.
If you haven't done so already, make onion rings from scratch. They are so much better than the frozen crap at fast food joints.
Buy some Vidalia (or other inferior sweet onions) and slice to desired thickness. Soak in evaporated mile for a couple of hours. Dredge in seasoned flour. Shake off excess flour and fry at 350 for about 3 minutes.

el monterey burritos are good deep fried, I think I use to defrost them in the microwave first though.
garlic parm fries are the best. fry up your favorite fries and then salt them. put them in a bowl and put a knob of butter on the fries along with some chopped garlic and toss it around to coat all the fries. sprinkle some parm and black pepper on it.
and wings of course. if your a big wing eater but hate waiting 10 minutes or more to eat them. try the double fry method just like home made french fries. fry them at 300 for seven minutes and cool them. keep them in the fridge a few days if you need to. when your ready to eat, fry them at 375 for 3-4 minutes. when I was making a lot of wings I liked to coat them in whole wheat flour. it's kinda course, almost gritty. made for a great coating on the wings

I have a large wok carbon steel wok. It works very well and I have good control of the temperature on a gas stove.

Tendies are only tendies if they are made from chicken ternderloins. Chicken breast that has been cut into strips and deep fried are chicken finders. Thighs are better than breast meat, but they would not be tendies either.

Dude ur fat

This guy is a retard, but hes right.
You should never have "gotten into" deep fried foods. Its the end of you.
Its like trying heroin "just a few times". In five years you can star in a TLC special about ultra fatties.

these are faggots. deep frying shit is awesome. I usually just do chicken wings and its fucking delicious.

that is a cool deep fryer. mine is really small and it takes forever to make anything.
here's a tip- buy some brown paper lunch bags and dump your freshly fried shit into there with some salt and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE. much better than paper towels.
i love making potato wedges and onion rings

i just dont eat for 2 weeks sometimes to reset my food routine and get to a normal weight again.

first 2-3 days is like getting a meth withdrawal, all kinds of symptoms that should have nothing to do with not food. starting from day 4ish i dont even get hunger pangs anymore.

i am on day 11 of my fast right now and its so easy compared to eating very little every day.

only thing i supplement is salt (stops headaches, dizziness and light headedness) and kalium (keeps my muscles and nerve centrum in optimal order) so basically i drink salt water.
funny thing is these are electrolytes. thats literally all electrolytes are, a bunch of salts, nothing else.

the fuck?

its incredibly easy to do after you get rid of the withdrawal symptoms
eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/tale-angus-barbieri-fasted-year-lost-21-stone/

i go to the gym and barely loose muscle when i dont eat anything as opposed to eating very little.

I got a fryer just like dat. great for chips/fries and chicken. dim sims and spring rolls.

>still using my pan to deep fry

are you a crazy person?

only if you think that the majority is always sane.

i have done a fucking shitton of research on this. i am talking 50-100 hours of reading papers and listening talks from scientists.

i dont want to try and push this on you guys and make this some long ass post but thats whats gonna happen i guess.

fasting is really really normal, even now when you look at tribes without much human contact, it was observed they eat like one meal a day or go days without food until they catch something.
this is why we have fat stores. to supply us with energy when we dont have any food.
eating in itselfs takes time from your body and keeps it busy. fasting is like a vacation for your body all it has to do is search your body for things to heal (my fucking scar tissue is always decreasing on a fast)
If you have read the news article i posted, that guy had almost no loose skin. all of it was used by the body.
all parasites in your body die from starvation during a fast while you can live on your fat for ages.

the reason people eat 3 meals a day (or god forbid fucking 6 meals) is because of marketing.
I was dumbfounded when i found out that the sentence "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" was a fucking marketing slogan to sell cereal.
nobody can make money from a fasting diet, so why would anyone advocate it.

there is so much more i can say about it but i already will get the "lol didnt read gif's on my ass" so il just stop.
here is a nice talk though
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

Why do you have so much scar tissue?

i dont have a lot of scar tissue. just a decent on on one of my hands from palming through a glass door when i was a kid and when i stepped into glass. but those do get a lot smaller. also have seen other people that have had the same thing happen.
i am not spiritual at all and i dont give a shit about chakras or whatever. i just look at the experiments done and notice that fasting is a good way to lose weight without losing to much muscle and its also very healthy to do it now and then so your digestive system gets a break.

Interdasting. I might try it instead of suicide

I wanna try this but I'm too scared to malnourish myself

also I'm not fat at all

7 days is not enough to get malnourished if you had a decent diet running up to it. your body stores a fuckton of vitamins.

all you need to do is supplement with salt and potassium (electrolytes)

I make churros and kalamari. Sometimes I slice potaroes to make fries.

I'm fasting 40 days, I'm at day 21 right now.

Once im done im gonna eat so much.

>Autism
>The post

You could probably try making some tulumba. It's too sweet for me but you might enjoy.

you wont even want to eat unhealthy unless you actively seek it out.

also you probably will be full from a bowl of fruit for the first few days.

>chicken finders

>chicken losers