Mixed drinks

What mixed drink is is Veeky Forums drinking tonight?
For me it's the southern special.

Whiskey, splash of sprite, bitters

Whiskey and sprite sounds like an odd combo, does it work?

Yeah. I'd say 2 to one whiskey:sprite. The bitters really take over the sprite and compliment the whiskey. I was skeptical too but I like it more than whiskey/ginger these days.

coke with malt liquor

McAffe makes whiskey as well as anti-virus software? What a talented individual

grape soda with rum, arizona green tea with vodka.
it sounds like it, but i promise they dont taste like shit

I use to drink scotch and sprite. It actually was nice.

cape coddas tonight. also had vodka and olive juice on the rocks the other night. really good

Whenever I try to make a mixed drink I end up putting way too much liquor into it because I want to get buzzed faster, an the result has to be gulped down because it's so strong

I've found that tequila and orange juice is a nice combination, even though I'm not a big tequila fan normally.

yeah getting drunk and making your own mixed drinks do not go hand in hand, it gets harder and harder to measure and takes forever. i like to play bartender for my friends at parties though if i'm not too drunk yet

oh, and i forgot my actual thread contribution - 2oz midori/melon liqueur, 2oz blue curacao, ice, fill the rest of the cup with diet lemon-lime soda.

i've made this with lemon sparkling water, sugared 7-up, and 7-up ten and 7-up was the worst, sickly sweet, with sparkling water being p good and 7-up ten being absolutely perfect. i had the idea to spike it with 1oz of vodka to offset the sweetness, if using full sugar soda, but i haven't tried it.

tastes like baja blast.

>tequila and orange juice
That's a tequila sunrise
You some kind of...
faggot?

you knew the name of it

oh shit

Squirt, Black Cask Captain Morgan, and painkillers.

shut the fuck up

Tequila Sunrise has grenadine, you fucking pleb

t. bartender

DAMN

this is a good post, enjoy the (You)

Well bless his heart...

They make the best bottom shelf bourbon $11 can buy.

How is that bartender life?

Damn skippy. It's more like $9 where I live though.

But it actually tastes good enough that you can drink it on the rocks.

No way in hell would I drink other similarly priced bourbon on the rocks.

Teauila is good w/some Sprite, some lime juice & ice
more of a hot weather drink imho though

Eggnog, Bourbon, and Apple Brandy

*Tequila

Nice

You guys are all faggots and no nothing of cocktails. All this fucking soda, melon liqueur, vodka. What the fuck. And fucking OP, squirt bottle lemon juice? You can't juice a goddamn lemon? Just keep a bunch in the fridge, if you cook or make vinaigrette, you'll go through them. You faggots make me sick.

No wonder this board is so inactive. Too many faggots who are just fucking terrible at cooking and making drinks. Its like anyone who had experience at a "bar" worked at the cheesecake factory and makes banana daiquiris.

Also, olive juice is retarded.

The option was buy a single lemon or buy the whole thing of lemon juice on sale. I'm not a pompous idiot who flings his wallet around to get that extra 30% better taste, so I bought the squirt bottle.

that lemon juice is expired
enjoy your lemon poisoning, cocktail pleb

>using a inferior date system
It's small number medium number big number dumbass. Fuck out of here with putting the month in the middle.

Gin and soda water with some lime. Hasn't got the tang of a G&T, but it doesn't have the sugar content either and you can properly taste the gin.

hell yeah benchmark 8. best taste to price on a whisky i've had so far.

Fling your wallet around? I can see how that might be a problem considering you can buy a lemon for a quarter.

If you can't be bothered to cut a lemon in half and squeeze it with your bare hands when you don't feel like getting some juicing device out, what else is your life like? What do you need that extra 25 cents and extra 20 seconds for that is so important?

This is a cooking board, and cutting a lemon in half is too expensive, takes too long, and all around is just too cumbersome. Amazing.

A single lemon was 89 cents, that whole thing of lemon juice was 69 cents. Why would I buy a single lemon for more than a whole thing of lemon juice that will last me a year?

Vodka, water, Crystal Lite