lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yDL8hFQNjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

rir

jesus christ what the fuck is this

according to ja/ck/, it's thanksgiving

We can get thousands of new webms for the webm thread with all the new videos he made.
too bad we're a bunch of lazy snobs here.

eurocuck spotted
that’s a popular thanksgiving dish of candied yams

tastes like shit tho

How about a link you rat piece of shit OP

eeeassyyy buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=7yDL8hFQNjE

I'm actually relatively intimidated by this cat staring me

Well the cat looks like Gary Busey, so I can understand where you're coming from.

>tfw no Ron Perlman cat

>tfw no Gary Busey pussy to pet.

wtf is that cat?

been meaning to watch some more jack lately but I haven't really watched them for a few months because he stopped cooking in them. seems like he actually did some cooking in the last few I'll check them out now

This was actually a decent video for once

it always amazes me how much useless shit he has in his kitchen. he says in one of his turkey videos that he just bought a new giant deep fryer even though he already had an extra large one. and he uses a different knife every single time

he didn't really cook anything so yeah the less he does of that the better

Exactly. It might have helped that he didn't cut open the turkey to show how raw it is.

Yeah, it's pretty gross.

one thousand fucking episodes

I felt so disgusted at what destitute flyovers eat for thanksgiving throughout the whole video. Kind of sad that dishes like these are what a good portion of Americans eat every year

I was shocked when he microwaved the stuffing more than anything else desu

Why does this cat look like Ron Perlman

the chad feline

why is this funny?

It still amazes me how people post genuine things on his comments instead of telling him how shit his cooking is
I just dont understand

How are the few sprinkles of seasoning enough for that bird? I never cooked turkey, because it's not a thing here but I can't imagine that it needs so few seasoning to taste decent.

There is no way canned gravy is cheaper than making it from drippings and bouillon.

its not. Same with the rolls. Its amazing how he could make a 'lot budget' meal and still somehow overpay for parts of it.

*low

cat mint main

upvoted your reddit gold and subscribed

Jack strikes again!

i can recognize a jack webm from the shitty fag way he spreads his hands out over the food like just from the thumbnail, fuck him

nobody likes that crap

except my dad

>dollar general thanksgiving dinner for
>UNDER $50

>lots of news stories lately reporting on cost of thanksgiving dinner, guess what it's $50 for 10 people

whoopdeedoo, thanks homo

ron perlman dressed up as a furry

how dare you post me cat

it's public domain now, motherfucker

Feline Mindset

it's kind of funny to imagine how many people are actually shittier cooks than him and look up to him

thats alot of butter

nice idea to show the less fortunate that they can still have a thanksgiving dinner with their family for not too much money. jack is a good guy

For you

nanananana

literally just got home from DG--- was looking at canned yams and saw this recipe

>less fortunate
Bitch, Dollar general is expensive AF for the shit they sell. Now Dollar Tree is an hi honest store that actually lives up to it's name. Everything there actually is a dollar (or less)

if Jack was really trying to be low-budget he would have went to ALDI for the food that has backward R's in their names.

dude he deletes his comments like fucking crazy

even the constructively critical ones

wewt! my oc lived on since i made it like 2 years ago

it's one of the only garbage Thanksgiving foods I enjoy. Don't know why.

Is this the Jack thread?

Well, is it?

Yes

I thought this was the jack board. Like, at /g/ we have Richard Stallman, /v/ has CWC, /pol/ has hitler, etc.

>Hitler
Autofix

the cat looks more like him than he does

I meant if his sauces and shit are actually "THE BEST" or if they're just sugar and flavour shit but whatever

He's gotten even fatter, lol