Dawn Power Dissolve

This shit is the best fucking shit for getting polymerized grease off, but its hard as fuck to find. Have to order it in boxes of 36 from Dawn, or get single lots on Amazon which takes like 2 weeks to get here.

Anyone know of any similar cleaners that work this well.

I've tried boil out, standard de-greaser, purple power, none work as well as this shit

I am so fucking ordering that shit. I need it in my life.

Its incredible. I've used it for basically everything. Degreasing a range, stripping rust off a griddle, wine out of carpet, paint off miniatures.
Just wish it was easier to get hold of.

Fair warning though, the bottles it comes in are utter shit. The sprayer works reasonably well, but the stuff has the ability to congeal into a jello-like texture, meaning the straw can't move through the bottle properly and you get dry sprays unless you hold it perfectly vertical.
I've wound up rebottling it in some of those new clorox bottles with the integrated straw. They have a bit broader spray pattern, more fan shaped than a cone, and you can use them at all sorts of stupid angles

look up the material safety data sheet for it... it probably has simple as fuck ingredients

It doesn't

But can you cook with it?

no, but you can use it to clean up after cooking

i usually use t-butyl methyl ether or dichloromethane to get grease off. good stuff really

why not just use chlorine trifluoride

Depends on what you're cleaning and if you care about a finish or not. We just used zep oven cleaner and a steel scrubber back when I had influence on purchases. Find that shit at most hardware stores

Good to know, thanks for the info!

Try using something called PBW, it's a clear for brewers and the food industry. You can get it at homebrew shops. It's pretty effective.

don't get this shit on your skin, though

Aw that's cute. I guess that toxic bullshit must make life easier if you're a frail little femanon and all. Wanna know what I use? Just pic related and a big bottle of 100% ELBOW GREASE!

>get a load of this faggot

Yeah, you've never had actual food service polymerization. Fuck off.

Can you explain where you get so much polymerized grease that you need a specialized detergent?

How do you even manage this without deliberately boiling oil until it turns thick and rancid?

you've never cooked more than a pot of water, have you?

>not wanting his fries grilled in an artisan, small batch, oil reduction

The pans aren't usually the problem. Its things like the vent hood, backsplash, and flameguard that get covered and look like shit

aka being a lazy fuck that doesn't clean the kitchen more than once every decade

i take it you don't work in foodservice. it gets fucking filthy surprisingly fast. don't shit on the other user just because he wants to find a really good cleaner cheaper

>it gets fucking filthy surprisingly fast
yeah especially when you're too lazy to clean the kitchen at the end of the day

You're a fucking retard, that shit should be cleaned at least once a week