What are so delicious foods that will help me lure a girlfriend, Veeky Forums?

What are so delicious foods that will help me lure a girlfriend, Veeky Forums?

Son, you are so clueless I don't even know where to begin. Good luck.

The recipe is big dicks and money. Either or are optional but not both.

girls want dessert, which sucks because baking is much harder to do than cooking. they want red velvet cake.

rohypnol?

it must be very delicious okay

how do I make a red velveeta cake?

money
/thread

i want to lure a gf like reviewbrah's

They're all whores, they all don't care about you, there's no cute anime gf who doesn't think like an actual cunning, manipulative human being within their heads, they'll all cheat, they're all perfectly capable of being in the same room with you and two guys they're fucking on the side and not even act like there's something fucked up with it, they're all garbage, they all have rotten souls, and if you try to"get real" or retaliate against them they'll all hate you.
Women, any and all, are horrible monsters. Don't get attached.

Robot pls go

Not him but that's literally how old men think. They probably know better than you, me, or any other young buck.

For you tendies would probably work, you can pretend to feed them to your waifu pillow.

i mean in my experience what you need is a shit ton of butter or cream. bitches go wild for Alfredo and Cesar salad.

Pasta. Pasta and fresh bread. I didn't say it would lure you a thin gf.

>eating anything delicious
>having a girlfriend
user if you really want a girlfriend you have to eat bland tasteless food that's healthy. If it tastes good it's not healthy.
You have to be miserable on the inside to feel good about the outside.

1.Huge Salads. Try Cobb Salad and Nicoise Salad
2. Steak
3. Spaghetti and Meatballs
Bonus: make brownies or Blondies

A little bit of meat on a gf is okay...it makes 'em have nicer boobs. Plus, it makes them insecure. But you don't want to go too far into diabetesland.

>Made girl steak
>She wanted it far past well done

Italian food has always worked too. Just don't go for actual Italian food but basic bitch food like spaghetti and meatballs or shrimp alfredo.

Remember to use complicated words that they don't understand like linguine or pesto, even if the recipe doesn't call for it.

Learn to compose a salad. If you can learn how to make a decent crepe you will get laid nonstop. Learn how to make non-rubbery panna cotta and you're gold.

that is a good litmus test, if you cook a steak for a girl and she wants it well done, don't ask her out fro another date.

bitches know what linguine and pesto is these days.

For me, it’s the McChicken.

salmon steak, asparagus and turnip mash.
seafood pie with a nice dry white.

No lie, this has also worked well for me.

girls love cocks
start with that

>he doesn't feed all his ladies gabbagool

>fatten up your gf to make her insecure
kys

prop up a box with a stick and put money underneath it
pull out the stick when she tries to pick up the money
enjoy gf

it's true i just asked my gf

Just because you can't control a woman doesn't mean any one can. God, you talk about them like they're fucking demons from some netherrealm when they're really just people who are just as to manipulate and control as anyone else.

a good breakfast will lure cuties like no fucking tomorrow.
let's say you have a lady spend the night in what would probably be a one night stand. you wake up a bit early and start cooking. eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, muffins, coffee, range juice, you name it. she'll come out of bed looking all groggy wearing a shirt you had laying around to see what all the noise is about, why it smells so good, and her face just lights up when she sees the smorgasbord of tasty shit you have laid out.
works every time.

Well, you're not wrong. Women are technically human beings but they lack a soul which is why they are incapable of honor, faithfulness or any degree of human decency. They are much closer by definition to a Nether Realm Demon, or perhaps a Hippo then they are to mankind.

Nah dude, they're really just people. Most are selfish assholes who only look out for themselves like most dudes and a few are genuinely decent people just like a few dudes. They're not gonna talk to you though, probably because you're so scared of them, not because they don't have a soul.

As a grill, there are some grills who will just use you to get ahead and make themselves feel good. But the majority of grills will just ignore you and treat you like the autistic dweeb you are.

If you attract a girl though, we're like putty in your hands because of whoremones.

But do be aware of bitches trying to use you. We're only human after all ~.

No, you do the opposite. You never really get more secure, the insecurity just becomes humbleness.

Sorry, but I like my grills to do one thing and one thing only: cook food consistently. I don't ask my skillet for a shoulder to cry on nor do I tolerate my saucepan verbally abusing me. You have one job. Do it.

Is it ok to consistently burn your food because I can do that bitch boy.

That is grounds for throwing you out. This is my home and you are a guest here. I maintain you to do that one single job I acquired you for. If a grill or any other implement no longer does its job it has failed to uphold its telos and has no right to complain when it is replaced.

You are not special.

>You are not special.

I'm a fucking snowflake bitch.

carbonara

easy
cheap
quick
and freaking delish

Y-yeah that's right, all those girls who stay the night at my place. Why didn't I think of that?

Tapas. Get her to help you cook as well as a bonding experience

>tfw my mom is a bakeress, so I can just learn from her
Gonna have a candy land harem before you dorks finally settle on dakimakuras.

this