Is it true that if I eat cabbage I'll stop being a soyboy?

I've heard some leafy veggies block the uptake of estrogen into cells. How much truth is there to this? If I had been eating healthy my whole life would I not talk with this insufferable lisp now?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/daily-dose-piccolo-dick
mangahere.co/manga/elf_san_wa_yaserarenai/c002/2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lisp has nothing to do with estrogen
go to speech therapy faggot

also there's almost no truth to this, and if your estrogen aren't in healthy male levels you should be medicated anyways

>le soiboi XDD

Not sure about blocking, but some encourage uptake. It's mild regardless so unless you already have gynomastica going I wouldn't worry too much. Most is political shit from both sides.

I'm just concerned the generic daily dose may not be working. You have another version?

Memes aside, leafy greens are top tier for health, so eat them.

>¼ of a ½ dose
it'll get me by doc, but i'm coming in early tomorrow morning

thanks doc

What meme am I looking at here?

Are you suggesting phytoestrogens aren't real? Because they are definitely real and prevalent in soy boy diets.

Everyone look at the cute little newfriend

knowyourmeme.com/memes/daily-dose-piccolo-dick

They're so minimal they don't do shit

>8x8 pixels
>in a 329x302 gif

False

Holy shit great source, butthole
>inb4 some vegan blog

>soyboy
more underage b& fucktards

triggered

It's why you don't take Canadian knock-offs of the original.

I see. I suppose I'm pretty new, in that I spent a lot of time on Veeky Forums but haven't travelled far from there until recently.

Just eat some foods high in testosterone to balance out the estrogen.

NEWFAG ALERT

Why don't you go back to your redditor friends and ask them

Spotted the soyboy.

nice science there. keep pretending that avoiding soy will help your low test levels

Danke, Doktor.

I guess pol must be being heavily moderated in preparation of uncle donnie's incarceration so they come to lightly moderated boards to vomit their stupidity onto others

S E E T H I N G

idk man, I tested negative for soy allergy, but every time I tried to incorporate soy in my diet I would get terrible acne on my chin and yeast infections that wouldn't quit. eventually gave up on it.

>gynomastica

kek

Phytoestrogens are a meme, but the average western diet is deficient in zinc, a testosterone precursor. 30mg (gluconate) a day for a month should sort you out if you have tits or not, and you can keep eating all the soy you please.

>t. cured my ED with this

Bet you won't post that chick's asshole, you fucking pervert fuck.

No, I'm not risking it, don't want to be mugged, raped and killed...

Took me awhile, but found it
mangahere.co/manga/elf_san_wa_yaserarenai/c002/2.html

Holllllyyyyyyy bejeeezums user!

Daily reminder that soyboy is one anti-vegan poster who thinks soy reduces test but was btfo and is now on a rampant quest to mislead you.

Daily reminder that phytoestrogens = soy
Daily reminder that mammalian ESTROGEN = dairy

is this true? time to stop eating leafy greens

Daily reminder that as a vegan you can skip soy all together of you want and still reap the higher testosterone if you somehow still believe soy increases estrogen

soyboy

Phytoestrogens have very little effect on monogastric animals and you shouldn't eat soy often just because there's so much other stuff to eat.

>the fluctuation of the control group is just as high as the soy group
>people think this is significant enough to use it in a paper
?

cabbage is a great source of vitamin c, and has very little sugar. But don't eat too much or you'll be sorry.

sorry how? mayonnaise-American butt problems? If you eat real food consistently, you and your microbiome adapt and there's no limit as long as you don't eat fifteen cups of cabbage for several consecutive days and develop gout.

So eat zinc and I'll be chad?

Farting you dumb chink

take up smoking, nicotine is a well known estrogen inhibitor

It's so he can rotate the pixels if need be :^)

Thanks doc

broccoli and cabbage are good for T. also they're good in your tummy. so eat a lot. my favorite T-boosting dinner is just chicken breast seasoned with montreal chicken spice and pepper, along with nice cooked broccoli. so tasty. as long as you avoid SOY LECITHIN and all other SOY derivatives (which is almost impossible), you'll be good. as for beer, hops are filled with xenoestrogen (which is why it is illegal to sell beers without em) so buy gruit/ancestral herb ales. good luck, see you on the other side.

what meme is this

I'm not sure if I should feel good, or really bad by instantly knowing that was piccolo dick