Is there any more perfect individual breakfast food?

Is there any more perfect individual breakfast food?

what am I looking at here

Scrapple. They kill a pig and then cut off all of the good meat and make it into pork chops and stuff. They then take everything that's left like the snouts and organs and turn it into a mush and sell it as food. It's fucking delicious.

It's basically sausage. They take the scraps from the butchering of pigs, grind it fine with buckwheat flour and spices. You slice it about half an inch thick and fry it. It's a little bland, but with ketchup it's fantastic.

>bland

Where the hell you getting your scrapple? It has a similar taste to sausage, but it's much stronger in my opinion and the texture is better.

so basically the nigger version of spam

They have this in Canada? How's the price?

Deitrich's meats, or Peter Brothers, now that Heagey's closed up. Certainly not from Hatfield.

The texture of scrapple is better because sausage is a coarser grind and usually has a casing.

It's usually pretty cheap. I'd imagine they probably have it in Ontario or the more eastern regions of Canada. It's generally associated with Pennsylvania, so anywhere in that area might have it.

We rarely eat pig faggot
And even when we do it's thin and most likely fried

Baltimore reporting here. Only southern white trash and niggers eat that shit. It is garbage.

lol like anyone from Baltimore has any right to complain about niggers

They dont even sell it in the south fuck you

>choose to live in the nation's worst niggernest
>complain about darkie shenanigans

>niggernest

Thanks. That made me chuckle.

Hate to break it to you, hipsters are eating it now.

Yeah it's garbage tell that to a French Chef that makes the same exact thing and calls it a Pate.

If the Pennsylvania Dutch were niggers, sure. Scrapple is fucking delicious.

>If the Pennsylvania Dutch were niggers
>P Dutch chicken and waffles involves gravy
How are they not?

>Is there any more perfect individual breakfast food?
I appreciate Scrapple, but I'm afraid to eat it much anymore in the prion disease scares of our generation from mass produced packages. I think more of it as a craft foods/gourmet item though. I'll eat it in a trusted restaurant...maybe.

Best scrapple I've had was in Arlington VA at Liberty Tavern (when LaCivita was exec chef). Sipping wine and just random ordering everything with my party, and it came out as a surprising extra as part of their local cheese and charcuterie kind of board, with little fruit mostarda sides. It was crispy edged and livery and utter creamy spiced perfection and went with my Barbera in a nice way. Ohh, the memories!

When you find a culture born out of necessity you find great food. This is why all the food we eat in America now is garbage. There has been no necessity for creativeness.

I call it a "breakfast sammich"

That's been around forever. We sure did need that when they made it and we still eat them.

>How are they not?
they actually work for a living

Mah NCgger

Wilmington

why is Veeky Forums filled with fucking redditors
>Scrapple
>”It’s fucking delicious.”
>periods and capital letters everywhere
>”sammich”

i dont know if you guys realize how retardedly obvious you are but you need to fucking stop and go back