Vegan Meal Plans

anyone know of any good vegan meal plans. I cbf working it all out for myself

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5sn90u/vegans_of_reddit_what_are_some_easy_vegan_meals/
reddit.com/r/vegan/comments/30ogyp/simple_cheap_minimalist_vegan_meal_plan_from_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check youtube

If shes such a vegan then why is she wearing a deer skull necklace? An animal died for that product. Fucking hypocrites this is why I cant take vegans seriously.

Google does, lazy ass.

If you can't be bothered making a plan how do you think you'll go with veganism?

she’s cute though

also literally everyone does things that are inconsistent with some of their beliefs, so by your logic nothing can be taken seriously which is why your life has turned out this way

>Vegan
Literally soyboy

>literally everyone does things that are inconsistent with some of their beliefs
The poster you're replying to didn't say anything about ANY contradiction in actions vs. beliefs, just specifically veganism. Also they were joking. Way to put words in their mouth to make a point that didn't apply to their post though, chief.

"good" and "vegan" don't mix very well, but the only decent vegan dish i had was a rice and bean burger, maybe had a little bit of soy or tofu in it

>they were joking

hello samefag

>An animal died for that product.
And just how small do you imagine deers are, user?

>actual size

>"good" and "vegan" don't mix very well
Now you're just trolling. It's fine to disagree with veganism for whatever reasons you want but if you can't make a good meal when your only restriction is "don't use animal products" then you're just a bad cook.

/pol/s soyboy meme is to spite masterrace vegans
Soyboy = healthboy

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5sn90u/vegans_of_reddit_what_are_some_easy_vegan_meals/

reddit.com/r/vegan/comments/30ogyp/simple_cheap_minimalist_vegan_meal_plan_from_a/

There are plenty of other vegan foods aside from soy. Also, most processed products that non-vegans consume contain soybean oil.

Why go Vagan when you can just go vegetarian?

Does this soyboy have a feminine penis?

Being vegan is hard. Dairy and eggs are in everything.

She hasn't been vegan for long if she looks like that

>making your life harder than it already is
???

What?

why is she wearing cotton?
does she not realise how destructive cotton cultivation is to the environement?

yes, I understand. by definition, only other people can be hypocrites, never you, Mr. Android Randroid Howard Roark paragon of cold, absolute consistency

Still animals being kept and "used". That's the official reason at least. Some of them are actually in it because those four legged methane sisters are farting down the ozone layer. Most of them are just doing it for ego related reasons, so it's just it's just more special. Vegetarianism is so passé, you know.

Why is she alive? Doesn't she realize how destructive humans are to the environment?

I mean in her defense she is wearing about as little as possible.

not a vegan but this is such a stupid line of reasoning, like I have to go be a hermit just because I sort my trash

If you have ever used recycled toilet paper even once, you need to chain yourself to a tree in an amazon logging camp RIGHT NOW or else you're a hypocrite

The tendies you eat come from animals that are fed soy.

The main reason for going vegan is ethics, and dairy and egg industry practices are on par with slaughter practices.

Good joke.
But in reality it's the other way round

>tfw you don't have to go vegan since you ethically raise backyard chickens for eggs and Elsie the milk cow has 5 acres of sweet, sweet grass all to herself and a stall at night loaded with clean hay

Live better.