Hey kitchenfags, I'm making a meal plan and need a dinner recipe or two that uses cayenne pepper. Keep it simple

Hey kitchenfags, I'm making a meal plan and need a dinner recipe or two that uses cayenne pepper. Keep it simple.

- nothing with 3,000 fucking ingredients
- shouldn't take four hours to cook
- low calorie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBb5THJ8jOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just cook yourself whatever and add shitload of cayenne pepper.

>t. John

Are you expecting us to make a meal plan for you or are you just blogposting like the turbofaggot you are

I'm struggling to think of a dinner recipe that adding some cayenne to would ruin. Just fucking add some to whatever you want to make.

I mean do you want something with meat or dairy? Spicy? European or Asian or other flavors? Do you want a main dish, sides? You haven't thought this through I fear, user.

> I'm making a meal plan and need a dinner recipe

I cant read either

you guys are boring. this is the best you can do? "just add cayenne"

Ingredients:
>Cayenne pepper
Recipe:
>Take a big spoonful and insert it into your rectum

troll yourself and dont add cayenne inte the dish - drink a cup of water with lemon juice and 1tsp of cayenne after the meal. voilà

>tilapia fillet
>white rice
>frozen vegetables of your choice
>thaw fish, season both sides with salt, lemon pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and cayenne
>make rice in a pot or rice cooker with a little salt and a tablespoon of butter
>when the rice is done, heat up a pan and grease it with whatever oil you’d like, pan fry the tilapia till done
>pop frozen vegetables in the microwave according to instructions on the package
>put it all on a plate and eat

Thanks!

I bet there is a health benefit there somewhere

i'll put that as an option

I have turmeric in a dish or two, now incorporating cayenne into my diet. I want to slowly get spices added, with health benefits, to my meals.

Turkey chili. Side of whatever, green salad maybe

Spicy Chili:
>Crumble and Brown (not fully cook) 2lbs of ground beef in a large pot.
>Remove ground beef
>Deglaze pot with white wine and scrape all of the tasty brown shit out ontop the beef.
>Add two large chopped onions and 6 decent cloves of chopped garlic to pot and cook for a few min until onion is soft
>Add around 60ish ounces of tomato sauce and ground beef back to pot
>Add 1tbs oregano, basil, cumin, majoram
>Add your cayenne to taste
>Simmer on low heat for an hour - stir it sometimes
>Crack a two cans of kideny beans and add them 15min before dish is done.
>Simmer for longer for better flavor.

Prep time: 15min
Cook time: 1hr

Boom - done

Sounds alright, but I’d use a lot of paprika and chili powder too. Also, wouldn’t dark beer or red wine be a better choice for deglazing beef?

Veeky Forums here. You're a fucking faggot if you're designing a whole meal plan to get cayenne in your diet. Also, it's the simplest fucking thing to incorporate into regular food. Any pseudo health benefits you think you'll get from this will likely be wasted on your garbage physique and shit tier genetics. Go order a pizza and pour cayenne on it you incapable fat Fuck. Get the Fuck off my internet

Even then adding a little cayenne to a dairy dish can mix well. I had cayenne goat cheese ice cream that was fucking tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=FBb5THJ8jOQ

Why are his nipples so hard?

pinto beans and tomato paste

lmao I came to say this. Just cook what you want include cayenne? Wtf is wrong with you

What's the point? You can't even taste it.