>.png (1.14 MB, 570x380)
time for suicide, don't you think

OC

OC. You might have down syndrome

This looks tasty as tits

Hnnng

Last night

why?

Are those beef grades or just arbitrary alphabetical differentiation for something else?

>blaming png

I cook french omelettes like pepin my dude, that's a facebook friend.

my nigga

For something else

Four different cuts of steak. I think you're meant to be able to name them. I suck, so I could only get ribeye/?/sirloin/rump.

i live in suffolk county.

Pretty sure those are two ribeyes and two strips.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN this thread please

Me on the right

This is correct

They were labeled for a thrad I made. Steak A was my steak. It was medium rare

Semi boneless rib, ribeye steak, and c and d are both strip steaks but d is from the front of the ribloin.

Side note, im a butcher and .
They are most definitely not sirloin or any part of the rump; and not to be rude but the connection to either sirloin or rump is completely off-base.

Anything goes

hey guys, looking for more of Kays webms thanks

I own independent food concessions on a travelling carnival that shares a route with this operation. Let me tell you, that operation is a fucking nightmare. They have too many menu items. Most fairs will police what vendors can sell, so half the time they're flashing for items they don't have. Their product is more expensive even without including the cost of the refer trailer. With any meat or batter you're going to run through your oil much quicker. It's also harder to train the fuckwit locals a lot of people need to pick up every spot. At the end of the day, they aren't even making more than a potato or onion only joint becuase they have lower profit margins.

The biggest thing with carnival food industry is don't give these welfare chuckin' niggers too many options. They won't read your menu. They only look at the flash on the marquee. Get their money and get them out of the window as fast as possible. You either need a gimmick (donut burger, cockroach pizza), a staple (corn dog, cotton candy/candy apples, mini donuts), or the quickest possible item (fresh cut fries, blooming onion, pizza)
>t. 3rd generation carnie whose parents are millionaires.

Same

>not the chad 14% blaze fourloko

that is not a french omelette

That's like 4 parts flour 1 part baking soda

cool, so do you have to send like a manager full-time on the road to train the local staff

inb4 le reddit phobia kill it with fire I'm so OCD

yeah, hate those fags

All owner-operators who are physically able will travel with their equipment. The patricians of carnival society all own what's called a bunk house; typically a 5-10 bedroom trailer with a shared shower (and maybe a toilet if they fancy themselves philanthropists). This will house your manager(s) and travelling staff, but otherwise you still need locals for the busier days and to give the hard working travellers a break depending on the size of the operation.

And you do what you can, but you also have to realize most of your employees that have experience havent graduated high school. A guy that works for my dad has been with him for 6 years and he still doesn't know the procedure to set up and tear down simple joints. It's a maddening part of the business. Most of management outside of general operating hours comes down to the owner pointing and barking orders (if they're smart). I'm strong and hard working, but I'll never be able to carry as much as the 4 guys who don't know what to do while I'm occupied with work myself.

>Vienna style
those are clearly Czech style dumplings
DELET THIS

Never said it was

this was huge in the 70s

I've never actually seen someone hold a fork like this. I actively tried when I was a kid, and it just didn't function right.

This is what the west coast does. They make fun of other states, but then they produce this fucking shit.

>Jones Soda and J&D's Down Home Enterprises, both based in Seattle, Washington, collaborated to produce a bacon-flavored drink that has ten calories per serving.[1][3] Real bacon is not used in its preparation, and it is a vegetarian product.
>Rocket Fizz, a franchise of candy stores with its flagship store in Camarillo, California, produces a bacon-flavored soft drink under their brand name Lester's Fixins that is named Bacon Soda.[4][10][11][12] In 2012, the owner of the Rocket Fizz store in Denver, Colorado stated that bacon drinks are the store's best-selling soft drinks.[13] Rocket Fizz also produces ranch dressing-flavored, buffalo wing-flavored, and dog drool-flavored drinks, among others.

that is too much blueberry

>Not seeing our dry irony as we make fun of flyover normies.

why do people keep making weird flavors? there can't be repeat customers for Turkey Dinner soda and the like

u gay or something

What the fuck, '60s.

That phobia is a natural reaction to subconsciously recognizing diseased tissue in order to avoid it.

It's a joke bit from a magazine about 'handy tips' for a housewife to save money. Other tips include, saving money on a personalised licence plate by changing your name to K3G Y126

people like my dad will buy it for lulz

There's never any meat in this cheap Chinese shit.