Did/does your family cook well at Thanksgiving?

Did/does your family cook well at Thanksgiving?

Reasonably well but I usually can't eat more than a small plate because of the number of people there and pressure to talk and be friendly, I'm just not going to go this year

Why do niggers pretend like they can cook and that 99% of noteworthy restaurants in the US and Europe are not run by a white chef?

U don't know that white people make the black memes now?

>dump a bunch of hot sauce on chicken
>"#lol@dem dere wyt ppl not sesonin nuthin"

Funny thing is that they're better at it.

Niggers literally just eat fast food. That's why McD's shifted their advertising to niggers a decade ago. Niggers just have no concept of the world outside their block in the hood. They couldn't name a food whites eat if they tried. They can't even find Europe on a map. They are dumb, retarded blue gum shine pavement ape NIGGERS

Jesus christ Mario, cool it. It's 2017.

this is the worst retort ever. not only does bringing stats into a joke make you look extremely bitter, it also proves nothing. the average white person can be a horrible cook even if 0.01% of the population is great at it.

and tbf the only people who'll eat a ham sandwich or a sad salad at work regularly are white people.

>but muh walmart whites
90% of blacks eat far worse than them, that's the reason why obesity is such a problem with niggers

Hey man FYI you were BTFO right here:

why are black women such a league of their own?

>blacks pretending they’re good cooks

Wow deep fried slop seasoned with Cajun salt, black pepper, and “hot” sauce. What fucking geniuses. If they’re lucky granmomma from Jamaica so you know she use that allspice too. Really complex and so next level.

>all non-whites are blacks
>obese = has bad taste
Jacques Pepin and Julia Child would both qualify for obese (or pretty damn close), I guess that mean they have horrible taste too.

Again you manage to come off as extremely bitter about a joke without actually making a point.

it's specifically saying african americans.

And you're a hair triggery, overly sensitive mongrel who can't put together an argument or coherent post to save your life. Incessantly strawmanning isn't an argument.

Kys, chimp

>1970s were 10 years

wow time sure flies when you talk shit

but the joke about white people being shit at seasoning isn't comparing them to blacks, it picking on them for being shit. just like when asians are made fun of for having small dicks it isn't by comparing them to any one race but the rest of the world.

lol you're the one getting triggered over a joke my man. no one's making an argument here least of all you.

do you think you're making a point with that image?

>no one is making an argument
>responds to every criticism excessively with massive projection and defensiveness
Lol

Go take a walk.

just trying to help you guys understand jokes

We queenz n shit

>white people don't season their food
When will this meme die? How did it manifest?

>Just a joke its a joke a joke just a joke
Hi. You are the mosy desperate poster I've ever seen desu

okay, i'm being serious now. do you really think these twitter memes aren't jokes? do you really think black people have sites like stormfront where the congregate to share infographics about white people?

thecoli.com

Not him but does your argument hinge on the fact that a nigger has never been racist? Because lol

My grandma is a dope fuckin cooker and she lives nearby so sometimes if my parents are super busy she'll make dinner and bring it over and we'll eat with our grandparents. She's awfully controlling though, so my mom never learned how to cook from her. That doesn't matter though because she's an executive and my dad does web design from a home office so most nights it'd be him cooking, usually following the formula of [Frozen Meat] on [Grains] with Baby Carrots and Tomatoes. Inspired to eat something better my sisters and I to learned how to cook. In college I haven't been able to cook anything in res cuz stupid stuff and rentals and whatever but Ontario colleges are on strike so I've just been home the whole time cooking every couple of days.

On the whole race flavour whatevers, what I don't get is that it's way cheaper to cook than it is to get fast food, so why do impoverished people spend way more on fast food? I think it has to do with education really, if you don't know how to budget meals or what to buy or any of that you're probably gonna end up relying more on fast and processed foods.
As for heat and spices, I think it's a cultural thing. My ex was black and he loved spice but he was well off. However, hot sauce is an easy "flavouring," you can just get a bottle of it and get a '''''complex flavour profile''''' on anything, and is more versatile than most other sauces.

The real villain here is people caring too much about their sodium intake.

Yes, they're called Twitter, facebook, and CNN.

They stem from an inferiority complex. Racial stereotypes like blacks not being able to swim exist because it’s often true. White people not being able to season food was fabricated by niggers on social media to try and make themselves feel better about eating flamin hot cheetos and kfc.

Cuck retard

how do you you get to that from what i said? i'm talking about a very specific joke. it's one of the very few jokes with white people at the butt of it. it doesn't seem to have any real malice in it but people here always get very defensive about it.

case in point: the responses to this and my other posts

>make a simple joke
>wypipo bring up crime statistics
>forget that the white man will never lock up another white man
>smokes meth
>fucks his horse
>posts on Veeky Forums about how superior he is

Do you perceive yourself as being seen positively in this thread? You sound so fucking angry and stupid. Nice goalposts...

>im not defensive and racist you are!
>fucking white people!
End your life coon

It’s true though, I never understood why recently black people from twitter of all goddamn places started pretending theyre chef’s or something as if they haven’t been marinating their steak with grape soda and seasoning it with crushed up doritos for decades. Not talking about my O.G. niggas though, just these fucking social media retards

>Do you perceive yourself as being seen positively in this thread?
oh man how bad are you at reading comprehension. let me spell it out. the extremely bitter and ott responses to me defending a joke are a microcosm of the bitter and ott responses to the joke itself.

Obviously a nigger. Your grammar is so terrible, and the faux intellectualisms. Lol.

>the only people who'll eat a ham sandwich or a sad salad at work regularly are white people
Well yeah, because they're the only ones going to work

Youre the one who is bitter, friend...

I cheat with the turkey each year and get a pre-cooked smoked turkey breast from Honey Baked Ham Co.