Why do you browse Veeky Forums, user? What do you gain from here...

Why do you browse Veeky Forums, user? What do you gain from here, instead of actually spending your time reading or writing?

We don't take kindly to animeposters around here. Remove yourself otherwise you'll force me to report your posts to the moderators of this forum.

To share. Ideas,problems, discoveries, wisdom,nonsense,opinions,barbs,and the occasional advice to others struggling with all of the above.

Report me, faggot. Idgaf

>t. plebian

plebeian*

Well said
Book suggestions, occasional good threads and moderate shitposting

Animes > Literature bullshit

crypto-communication

>on a literature board
>trashtalks literature
I don't get it, user, do you get a kick out of purposely not fitting in?

To shitpost and trigger the autists who take lit seriously

have thou ever heard about irony, my dear frond

I kinda browse here when I'm tired from reading.

So you're ironically browsing the literature board instead of unironically browsing one of a dozen anime boards?

>he reads when he is tired of reading

>hmm, maybe there will be something interesting on Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums board today
>no

There is occasionally a decent thread. More than can be said of most other literature discussion forums.

Veeky Forums motivates me to read more. Plus it's my only outlet to discuss philosophical texts and classic lit. People are stoopid irl.

I'm ironically shitposting on this thread, exclusively.

>What do you gain from here
Meme book recommendations and encouragement to read so I can shitpost about the books I read

>instead of actually spending your time reading or writing?
I don't write. And I don't read all day or I'll read something not Veeky Forums related

Honestly have no fucking idea at this point.
Going to read now, thanks.

It's fun to browse when I'm drunk

I like to engage in some mindless lit based shitposting to wind down after wagecucking for too long

"Chill down mane. Take a hit" the young man said in his overalls, wearing a rolex of quicksilver round his necklace and sat down on the stool which was made of trees. The guy who was taking the hit, according to the order of the previous speaker, took the hit and then took another one and another one. "Good. Good. Good." he said. "I'm not in despair" he whispered with tears in his eyes. He was black and wore a white shirt that had an air of serious buisness to it, and also pants with a similiar effect. "That'sgood, Josh Brolyn Jr. - Disepair is a bad thing. It feels nasty i think" said th e young man and checked on his smartphone whetherby now any friends had written him or whether a new bomb had exploded in the capital of te nation he was residing it. He thought about how he would look out of the window to see a giant nuclear explosion going off like 145 kilometres away from him but he didn't visualize the shockwave or anything like that. Josh Brolyn Jr. was not almost crying anymore and took another hit. "I'm good man. I really like my job. It's good money" he said and teared up again. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.... god dan it" he said and cried into his white shirt which got black stainz from nigger tears. "Hey man what's so funny" the young man said and laughed a long patting the Josh on his shoulder. What you're laughing at what's my josh laughing at. Show it tome show it to me" he said in a coeeing cutsie voice and started tickling josh who's beautifully whiteteeth where showing as his body clenched up in despair. He felt a bit violeted and told, now not crying anymore but with a firm down to earth but also dominant black voice "Stop man, stop. Stop it." "Who's my little baby, who's my little baby gucci gucci googoo" he said and laughed and tickled on. "Stop it fuck" Josh said got up and shoved Young Man away who got pale and looked shocked and put a strain of fatty hair out of his face. "What's that now? What was that. Why did you shove me?" he alsmost shouted with feelings of threats in his mind and he stood in a caveman like notion that allowedhim to move flexibily and quickly to different sides. But Josh wanted to calm the situation down. "Hey calm down now. I just didn't want to be tickled right now okay. I felt a bit bad." "What you're saying old man? You feeling bad?! But you just told me you were feeling good. You said it like 4 times man. Stop fuzzing with me man. Stop busying around like that But dude if you're feeling back then let it be known to your friend. Here man take another hit, it'll do your good. "You think so man?" "Yeah dog, it's A1-stuff. It's really sweet." "Ok dude" Josh was feeling good now and fistbumped with the young man and said "Alright man. Another hit. Aight. Good." He was smiloing really bigly and took anotha hit and emulated body movements to invisible amusic that only he heard but he heard it like a child sees the mon and feels enchanted, figuring out the secerts and misteries with it's unbound and chaotic i

this, desu

I'm inspired to read more when I see that there is an infinity of books left to read that I want to read that others are discussing

It was raining really heavily i remmeber it quite well and the world turned black and white or gray which is inbetween. And somehow i felt verydoomed. I don't know what it was. There was so much rain. The rain rained and i watched and sat inside and ate nothing but drank nothing bu tbreathed xygen and was thinking to the world via telepathic transmission which is nice, that if only it would rain like this forever because then life would be good again. And so that's what happened and i thought that maybe i had become bruce almighty and i said: I wish that i had 3 trillion dollars and waited patiently for manyyears sitting at my spot as the world got filled up with water. It was pretty crazy, i mean i was living on a huge hill and it had turned into an island. To be honest (desu) i had forgotten what i was waiting for but it felt good so i waited some more. It was 300 years later and i had been waiting for 300 years in the past 300 years except for a single second in where i had left my home and ran down the hill to the green and grassy plains and winked at the cows but one of them ran up to me, it was a very young cow for whom it was important to be treated with sensitive acknowledgement by others and who also liked to eat grassy when it was ripe and fresh and slightly wet but also would occasionally run round and round across the fields and be exstatic for no reason that it knew of. When somebody asked this cow: how are you it would say once: I don't know and play in the grass. happily. But now the cow was running and i felt as if the world was shrinking into an origami tiger and i was being that paper and unable to see or hear or smell or talk or move but somehow conscious of what i was and of what was being done with me and that some foreign force would crush me without me being able to counteract such action . As such the cow ran up to me and screamed: I HAZE YOU and ran away crying hysterically and childishly like children tend to do when they are really hurt and the cow ran into the wood where an aligator jumped out of the bushes and ate the cow in one bit and there it was dead. That had been one heck of an episode but i also wanted to eat some ice cream for it was so hot and dry outside that some fresh and cold ice cream was just what i needed. I got to Favini's Iceology and ordered a Vanilla Chocolate Miss chooc Choc XXL and i got it, it was tasty ice and i commended the owher of his good ice mending skills and he said me he had invested 4 points into this mastery and that he had consciously focussedon specialicing in just that single skill because it was strategically sound to do so in a region where it hadn't rained for centuries and i said: But that's not aiming high, that's playing it save. Do you have balls compadre? i said and smoked another cigarette and he said "Here they are" and he took out his balls and put them in my hands. I sensed them and inspected them trying to find any unhealthy irregularities but there were none. "here th

Occasional good posts.
So I won't end up reading a YA or genre fiction or other trash
Reading is indeed the only thing I'm doing in my miserable life, so might as well discuss it on the pauses.
I don't have enough focus to read when I'm tiired and I can't sleep either so there's a few hours of empty space.

I would like to be as pretentious as possible so that the disparity between how I present myself as a reader and how much I actually read will eventually be wide enough to shame me into reading more and thus quelling my self hatred

>instead of actually spending your time reading or writing
Wait, you mean we're communicating through something other than letters? Fuck!

But seriously, I like to put my ideas and opinions to the test from time to time. Sadly Veeky Forums can't keep up with me so everyone just ends up agreeing or shutting up. That's the danger of being in internet arguments since your early teens.

That and the occasional book recommendations and help to the community.

Pretty good intellectual pathways to explore.

kill youself

didnt read your post but i love yamada i wish she was my gf or at least that i was part of her family drama

she'll be MY gf, fuckoffff

Nothing.