Raw Meat

What delicious dishes of raw meat do you like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çiğ_köfte
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Polish befsztyk tatarski is delicious

Technically cured but still

cig köfte

Thüringer Mett or bust

I also like the Italian carpaccio

whats so special about thuringer mett?

That's not even meat.

I had some prosciutto that was pretty okay a while back.

Kibbeh Nayyeh.

Pic related, never got the name though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çiğ_köfte

It has a special spice blend of garlic, caraway, nutmeg blossom, and possibly other things.

>nobody likes ossenwurst
it hurts

>beuf tartare
>polish

get educated son

Used to love my meat blue rare, then I had a 9-inch tape worm pulled out my ass. Ever had to take a chewable anti-parasitic pill? Tastes like ass.

>American food standards
Honestly, i only ever heard of people getting food poisoning because of eating raw meat. Never parasites. (Germany)

have fun with your parasites, i wonder if most germans are remote-controlled by worms

>Germ-many

Tried raw horse in Kumamoto when I was in Japan. Pretty tasty, the soy sauce and garlic paste made it savory. Whenever I went to Yakiniku places I would see if they had some

Just drink it with shorts of 40%+ alcohol and you are fine.

Tartare de boeuf au couteau s'il vous plait

Huh, I imagine horse would be pretty tough with all that muscle no?

Not , but when I had it it was pretty much tougher maguro.

>eating raw meat

what the fuck?

>3rd world is online

WE WUZ KANGZ

I actually live in Denmark...but I'm afraid

i do

Growing up, everyone ate this, known as Parisa. We could even buy it at the local grocery stores and meat markets, until the government came in and made it illegal to sell. Now you have to make it yourself. Anyway, it's lean chopped raw beef, chopped cheese of your choice (most people use cheddar), finely minced onion, finely minced garlic, salt and pepper to taste, older people ususally add chopped pickle to theirs, younger people tend to add chopped jalapenos instead. Usually eaten simply with crackers, but personally I always like it with melba toast instead.
It looks weird, but tastes fucking delicious. It was one of my childhood favorite foods. I don't eat it as often anymore, just because I don't live around my hometown anymore, but every once in awhile I really crave it.

Tuna tartare wontons

Looks like yukhoe (육회).

raw meat is delicious and healthy, people from 3rd without proper hygienic standards such as the USA will never understand this.

But steak tartare and carpaccio are both widely available in the USA.

i had carpaccio just a few weeks ago. koreans are literally worst asians, their entire cuisine is chili flake and kimchi

Thüringer Mettbrötchen! It's pork you SCHWEINEHUND

Where did you grow up?

Where the fuck do you live that the government outlawed the sale of raw meat? Can you also not buy steak tartare?

I really hope there's butter somewhere underneath all that mett

why?

Disgusticulus

Cause it's no good without butter or at least margarine

Why do Germans think butter is the only sandwich spread in the world?

It would explain all the scat fetshisists.

>sandwich spread
We are talking about bread and rolls. Butter or margarine is an essential part, you usually combine it with a sauce.

Meat on bread is an open faced sandwich.

The Texas Hill Country, in Fredericksburg.

Restaurants serve steak tartare, but they outlawed the sale of Parisa in grocery stores. It's a very local to central Texas thing, where all the Germans and Alsatians settled.

>Min neger

People all over the world eat raw meat. Where do you live where no one eats raw meat?

There are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who have never experienced the simple joy of having a takeaway Mettbrötchen for breakfast.

but not healthy because your animals are disease ridden pieces of shit.

Worse yet; there are people here who would turn it down if offered.
Poor bastards.

Don't be stupid, user.

Can you imagine such a horrific state of existence?

I had one today. Gotta love Hackepeter.

>befsztyk tatarski
As Slavic as Aleksander Macedonski

I like a good raw steak.

is that just bread with Mettwurst?

I pity those who never ate a Mettbrötchen for breakfast in their lives.

that looks horrific. but then Mettbrötchen also does and is surprisingly good, basically a poor man's steak tartare

pussy

i could actually imagine mettbröchen being good unironically

tastes like shit because they dont salt it properly. damn ossis.

i wanna try that

>margarine
should have left the damn wall up

That's not horrible but the green beans on the side are baby-tier. It's like you didn't even try.
Also that steak looks pretty low quality, even for Choice. Not really what you're supposed to leave rare let alone raw.

Cigköfte that you buy in Turkey and elsewhere, besides a rare exception in a fancy restaurant or something, has zero meat in it. In fact, it is completely vegan and is a mix of bulgur, tomato paste and spices. This vegan version has become the standard actually, and is pretty damn good

I'd rather taste a gross pill once than never enjoy the flavor of steak again.

beef tenderloin thinly sliced and lightly seasoned.

Kitfo is amazing

my girlfriend said she'd like to try raw octopus some time. I was skeptical, but my girlfriend thought it would be good. She likes sushi. What do you guys?

Be sure to get actual sushi grade. And hell yes I would try it, im on the fence with sushi but I've heart octopus has a very squishy/chewy texture which I'd love to try with some choy and spicy mayo.

Interesting. It's kind of cool the way that stuff filters down.

this is the only raw meat dish I've been able to handle

ground raw meat is unsafe for consumption. Prove me wrong

You're a fucking moron faggot. Who doesn't understand food safety and only knows what you were taught in 8th grade health class.

very good points. You're right, ground raw meat is safe for consumption

Nah man. Its raw meat fresh out of the mincer put on bread. Mettwurst is a different thing

RAW GUTS
RAW MEAT
RAW FLESH

I can't imagine how that wouldn't taste better cooked. The raw ham thing Europeans do I can understand, the raw egg on hot rice or noodles makes sense, but that looks like ingredients waiting to be cooked not the fucking dish.

The term 1st world is based in the United States you cockroach muncher

Yes, it is.

>gelatinous steak
Disgusting

Enjoy your salmonella you fucking animals. I bet you guys eat sushi as well.

>all these soyboys with ravaged AIDS-like immune systems from living in bubbles all their lives telling me what my stomach can and can't handle

L M A O feels good not being weak

Looks already half digested.

I would travel to Germany just to have this sandwich

do americans really eat this?

Born and raised in the West, by West German parents T B H.

I used to be a picky eater as a kid and never had margarine nor butter on my bread. Later on, margarine was around much more often than butter, so I got used to the taste. It's one of those unpopular opinion kinds of things.

i kind of like lätta cold from the fridge, but not the rest. probably because my mom used to buy it.

You people pump in so much antibiotics in your animals (off the record, of course) that I would not even eat meat from Denmark, if it was seared to coal.

Grounded raw meat has the most surface area of all meat, which allows for the largest possible space for bacteria (mostly antibiotic resistant because meat industry is ran by jews who don't care about anything but money). I guess, if you got if you ground it and ate it immediately, it would be ok, but still not recommended as a regular thing.

Hey Texas bro, I was born in Fredricksburg.

I want to try this shit.

Inb4 and inb4 not comparable but
>niggers call each other niggers
And 50 states have a lot of variation between them
Especially between counties

Yep, I eat all of this, raw fish as well, and I have never been sick from it. Enjoy missing out on life while you take a dramatically larger risk every time you ride in a car or train.

here in germany grounded meat for raw comsumption (Schweinemett) is only alowed to be sold on the same day as it was produced.

I saw this stuff in brussels but didn't try it. Looks good but I couldn't risk getting the shits whilst travelling.

What's up, fellow Fritztown native! You'll have to make Parisa yourself, but you should try it, it's delicious. Like I said before, it was one of my favorite foods growing up. When I was really young, they sold it at Super S (gone now), and back in the when Knopp & Metzger had a grocery store over by St. Mary's (long gone as well), and they sold it at Dutchmans Market but don't anymore. My mom used to make it at home. She'd get mad at me because I'd constantly pick at it while she was making it. I still make it myself sometimes, but it's kind of a hassle because I have to drive to a meat market that sells tartare quality beef.

No mention of cerviche? Sushi? Fish is meat as well, too many german breakfasts will give you heart disease.