When will this meme end?

>$250

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2025
>All ovens have been replaced with air fryers

Seems like the kind of thing for people living in small apartments or something similar without a full kitchen.

What does it do other than act like a lower capacity convection oven?

it consumers more power

I'm not sure if you're being ironic or not but my toaster oven is 1875 watts

So they’re just calling toaster ovens with a fan air fryers now huh? It’s just a mini convection oven.. What’s with this bullshit nomenclature now

How often do you run your toaster for an hour?

retarded consumers
that marketing guy must feel pretty good though

Bet they'll dig it in Japan!

It's not unusual if I have a quantity I don't want to use my full size oven for. Why?

I baked chicken wings in it last night for 50 minutes and they came out good.

I have a second convection oven like it that I use for curing of powder coats and similar to finishes that is often used for several hours at a time with no issues.

Where does the oil come from?

from the actual pre deepfrying

This isn't healthy. Food gets carcinogenic when heated that much no matter how little oil is on it.

>flyovers will eat this up because it's 'healthier'

Every way of heating food above 100 degrees is more delicious/carcinogenic than sticking to 100 or less.

Life is carcinogenic

Deep fryers require annoying cleaning and produce lots of waste oil, I doubt health is the primary reason people use air fryers.

My usual compromise is pressure steaming at 240F/115C. I may bake some plantains today. Got a bag of them for a dollar from the celestial supermarket's discount rack.

> celestial supermarket

Tenshi get out

If it browns/caramelizes it produces acrylamide, which can easily happen in a pressure cooker. So as you say, it's still a compromise.

/thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_Empire

My RV from the 90s had a convection oven. I cooked a turkey in it. 7/10. Could be bigger

what's that

hungry for apples?