He imagines himself running a successful food truck

>he imagines himself running a successful food truck

Other urls found in this thread:

torontolife.com/food/restaurant-ruined-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He imagines other people imagining things

I want to start a small business of some kind. I can't go back to working for someone else.

Problem is you need to think like your hipster faggots target group and i would rather kill myself than doing that.

>he imagines himself playing guitar in front of the whole highschool and winning stacey's heart

>he imagines cooking a full breakfast and bringing it to his gf in bed
It's a pretty comfy feeling

>he imagines himself opening a modern-day speakeasy that is hidden above a christian book store
>he imagines autistic rituals that hipster fucks would love to get to the place
>"you know that bar on x streeet?"
>"yea?"
>"go there at this time, our man will pick you up"
>charging crazy amounts for drinks because of the "experience"

Seems like a shit life desu

>Standing all day
>All day everyday spent doing food prep

THIS
H
I
S

Actually, when I got out of high school, I kinda pictured myself going to culinary school. But I figured I should work in a restaurant first. Managed to get a job at a high class ski restaurant (my friend's dad was high up in the ski company) as a prep cook. And what I learned is I absolutely do not want to work in a restaurant. I mean, I learned a lot, and still enjoy cooking, but I definitely don't handle the environment well enough to enjoy it or be successful at it.

>what I learned is I absolutely do not want to work in a restaurant

How in the fucking world is this not immediately understood? There's a reasons only felons stay in food longterm.

>having shit dreams

lmao enjoy ur """""life"""""

You don't. Cater to industrial workers and set up business near your local manufacturing sector. Set up a coffee machine and set your cart along your nearest busiest avenue leading to a major highway. There's more money to be made off of the working man then the hipster.

Yeah maybe shit tier grocery stores and mcdonalds. Actual restaurants do not hire these people for the same reasons you do not want them touching your food.

>successful food truck
Is there a way to learn this power?

wow it's almost like you're working in a restaurant!

Are the pay and working conditions better in these "actual restaurants"?

>the pay
Better
>and working conditions
Worse

Pay? yes.
Working conditons? Thats entirely based on what your location, business model and menu are.

People who work at taco bell do not get paid and work under the same duress as people who work for an actual restaurant.
I know this is hard to believe but people like myself have an actual skill that is highly sought after. Sometimes we get paid 75 dollars an hour just to cut salmon.
Pic related, an accidental rendition of hitchcock.

>I know this is hard to believe but people like myself have an actual skill that is highly sought after

Well, you were right that that is very hard to believe.

>cut tenderloin
>in one hour do 20-30 cuts
>stores go and sell it for $400 dollars a cut
>20-30 cuts is 8k
>one hour
>8k worth of meat
I don't know what to tell you, 75 an hour is on the low scale. I'm sorry you have such low expectations of yourself.
But this is Veeky Forums and I already said that's it; I have to go now to make some friends who had their home broken-into some stripsteaks and mash. Feelgood food for good friends, you know?

Enjoy.

I don't have low expectations of myself, I have low expectations of you.

It's the best feeling

>tfw cook every meal I can for my gf

torontolife.com/food/restaurant-ruined-life/

>People who work at taco bell do not get paid and work under the same duress as people who work for an actual restaurant.

My fucking ass, having worked both a real restaurant is fucking way more stressful.

>I know this is hard to believe but people like myself have an actual skill that is highly sought after. Sometimes we get paid 75 dollars an hour just to cut salmon

Any mongoloid with a sharp knife can be trained to fillet a salmon, what you are talking about is a degree from a nice culinary school and 5 years back of the house experience at a reputable restaurant if you want to get close to making that kind of money

>having worked both a real restaurant is fucking way more stressful.
Yes. that was the idea..
>Any mongoloid with a sharp knife can be trained to fillet a salmon
Yes again, for 10 dollars an hour
>what you are talking about is a degree from a nice culinary school and 5 years back of the house experience at a reputable restaurant if you want to get close to making that kind of money
Yeah it's almost like you didnt even read the post and just assumed everyone was like yourself; a bumbling retard that cant carry a knife past the first step of a rented apartment.
Go fuck yourself, you don't even know what it means to have 'ability'.

Oh I do, I have seen your kind in the kitchen time and time again, You think your some god tier chief because you have some basic knife skills, neck yourself senpai. There's a reason people like you don't last in a kitchen :^)

Also lines like >I know this is hard to believe but people like myself have an actual skill that is highly sought after don't help your case at all

k. Someone who has better ability than you dont last in the kitchen gotcha.
I literally sell pieces of meat to your boss to give to you cook. Enjoy your sense of 'better-than' when I was blatantly against that.
>hur i know people like you
I am giving you your cuts for 50 dollars a piece and you're trying to tell me how to cook them. I don't give a fuck what you do with them idiot; I've already made my cuts and money.
Enjoy. I'm off to sleep. Have fun worrying about if you can make your oil last another day lmao

>i have seen your kind in the kitchen time and time again
except cutters never get to the kitchen theyre like two steps above your work
your arguing apples to apple sauce

>There's more money to be made off of the working man then the hipster.

Hipsters are the ones buying $10 tacos.

Pablo?

I've had certain contracts where I've been paid $150 hr to install doorknobs.

That's not overly impressive to get overpaid for bullshit even though it's nice.

>Hipsters are the ones buying $10 tacos.

Yeah and that taco probably costs the Hipster in the truck $8-$9 to make.
Mean while the working man will pay $5 for a taco that cost you $1.50 to make.

The Hipster sells 50 tacos and comes out $50-$100 ahead.
Mean while you sell 100 tacos and come out $350 ahead.

>Mean while the working man will pay $5 for a taco
lolno