Anyone got a pdf of his new tizz?

anyone got a pdf of his new tizz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvGmyvohZvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish all faggot would die. So glad this loser ruined his own career.

What'd he do?

he talked to joseph rogan

It's funny how conservatives are ok with racism, killing people in other countries, homophobia . . . But mild comments about pedophilia oh no!

Got caught sympathizing with pedofiles and said pedophilia is okay and also that when he was Young a priest made him suck off the priest and he liked it. Got fired from breitbart and lost his book deal with Simon and Schuster. He was secretly recorded lmao.

yeah he secretly said it live on joe rogan podcast...
and he secretly told the story of his rape live on drunken peasants...
and he definitely defended pedofilia...
he in no way just expresed his feelings abou his own abuse...
it wasnt just a chracter assasination by corupr press...
GET FUCKED you know shit

damn...

why?
hes spreading misinformation abou a topic he knows shit about
not everithing is a alt/right conspiracy

They're not okay with racism. Richard Spencer is a pariah in the mainstream conservative movement. And the conservatives who aren't okay with killing foreigners get criticized for being "isolationists" by liberals. So fuck off with the caricature.

>implying pedophiliac comments can be mild

although i don't agree with him at all politically i really like how he is trolling everybody and injecting pedophilia and homophilia into the alt right.
keep it up milo

Milo is just a reaction to SJWs, there's not much substance to what he says.
He'll be completely forgotten in a few years, a footnote int the Trump election story.

He somewhat defended pederasty and sex with teenagers. After he was reminded that he's in the US (where these things don't fly), he tried to backtrack, but it was too late.
If he stood by what he said I might have at least given him credit for that, but he's just proven to be an opportunistic coward.

I finished reading it last night, and it's petty meh. It does aggregate some really useful data that can be used to debunk certain Leftist beliefs, but all of its attempts at humor come across as cringey. Only time I did the mild exhale-through-nose laugh was the opening sentence to the Islam chapter: "I'd really hate to be thrown off a roof."

>He somewhat defended pederasty and sex with teenagers.
he talked about his own experience as a young degenerate, which really came off more as a victim with stockholm syndrome than a crusty advocate for pedophile normalization. you can't honestly call that a defense.

No, he did say that sex with (early) teenagers isn't a big deal.

>pedophile
Sex with teenagers is not pedophilia, by definition.

>No, he did say that sex with (early) teenagers isn't a big deal.
... did you listen to the interview? he used his experience seeking sex from older man as a young teenager as the justification for it. the guy's frameview was totally warped. do you see what I'm trying to say?

Milo was unironically molested. i think there's something deceitful and exploitive in trying to label the victim of pedophilia's rationalization as some sort of defense. not going to say it was pleasant or ethical, but people blew it way out of promotion

they should have recommended Milo therapy for fucks sake. he sorely needs it. instead they used him as another casualty of dirty politics.

*proportion
sorry phoneposting like a dickhead

>yfw you realise all victims of abuse are used that way
"think of the children" is more usually "worship my moralfagging". it's a pity milo had to give that press conference to basically say "my childhood abuse is not about your moralfagging". if anything about his faggot act made me hate people, it was that, and i'm prob only a conversion to islam away from everything he hates.

>did you listen to the interview?
He talked about it more than just in that interview.
Unless you're autistic or something it's pretty clear what his position was.

>the victim of pedophilia...
Again, you're using that term improperly (which is ironic considering you're complaining about him being mischaracterized by the media). I'm not sure why I bother replying to you at this point.

And Milo has only started to play the "victim" card after he realized that defending pederasty hurts him.

>Unless you're autistic or something it's pretty clear what his position was.
I am going to ask you to provide direct quotations with context. Because I've seen the interview and I highly disagree with your interpretation.

Milo was a young teen getting fucked by older adults. that's a victim of pedophilia no matter how desperately you try to spin it you fucking mong.

this guy is probably millionaire. he sold a shit ton of those books apparently.

>instead they used him as another casualty of dirty politics.
Dirty politics was his whole deal tho

The book is sold out and was released yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=dvGmyvohZvg
Unless you have brain damage it's clear that he defends pederasty there. But he does not defend pedophilia, nor does he claim to be a victim of pedophilia.

Of course, trying to explain the difference to a bunch of ignorant puritanical americlaps is hard.
The media knows this, that's why they fucked him up so easily.

>sold out of self publishing
Wow what an achievement

>nor does he claim to be a victim of pedophilia.
He was an underaged kid getting fucked by older adult men. How does that not make him a pedophile victim? Jesus Christ how hard is it for you liberals to put 2+2 together?

2/10, almost got me. The "you liberals" gave it away.

It's always the liberals rationalizing how fucking little teenagers isn't pedophilia but rather "ephebophilia" or some degenerate shit like that. You can go fuck yourself.

You are a total liar. He said all that shit on public podcasts and no one made a big deal about those statements when those podcasts came out. One year later they were cut together by cuckservatives and used in an obvious political character assassination effort.

Not that I even care much about Milo, his usefulness is over. Ethnonationalists are the future.