Buffett Diet

Exactly how does he do it? Going about eating nothing but junk food every fucking day, how? This is impossible, if not explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzNOv2i_Q-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All I eat is junk food as well.

Dude drinks 5 cans of full sugar Cherry Coke every day. "It's only 750 calories."

i'd give up food to guzzle cokes all day, i love coke
come to think of it, i don't know why i don't do it

He's wealthy.

I probably drink about half or maybe a little more of a two liter soda

>Not posting the video

youtube.com/watch?v=QzNOv2i_Q-w

Trump eats like absolute shit too. Is there some secret?

Yeah the secret is that our bodies can run on pure spite and determination if you’ve got enough in your heart

Be too busy to eat all the time.

He is probably lying

>how does he do it?
He doesn't eat what he claims to eat, all of the billionaires who eat like shit probably own stocks in all of the companies they shill for

It's that simple

I thought he ate not bad. He doesn't drink and he gets his steaks well-done out of health concern

Some people are just born superior. They can live off junk, sleep four hours a day and run billion dollar businesses while you need activated almonds, emu meatballs and 14 hours of sleep to barely function as Starbucks barista.

>trump eats good

Literally the fattest president since Taft, so there you go!

Rich people don't get sick, everyone knows that

It's almost like being wealthy and having several routine medical checkups a year (the peons can't afford) helps people stay healthy.

because your genes determine almost everything. my grandparents are in their 80's and still driving and being normal people despite eating crap and garbage tv dinner style all day. The amount of people that fall for the "healthy" meme is ridiculous. Go in the hood and see fatass nigs and shredded buff nigs, they both live on hot cheetos and soda.

Calories in/calories out wow so hard. Rich guy exclusive health care and good genes are idiotic excuses. You too can eat whatever the hell you want as long as you count calories.

Then why are you fat?

Lizard

no there has to be some method
i just cant accept that any stupid soda drinking american could not be fat

>Cherry Coke
patrician taste desu ne

>I can't believe reality

How does it feel to realize that everything you believe is a lie?

haha, you again.

I eat basically all junk food, I just maintain a 2000 calorie diet so its no biggie.

Poor people buy processed garbage foods, don't exercise, smoke, and binge drink.

Liberals think just going to the doctor automatically makes you healthier and that's why all the poor people are in such bad health

>having several routine medical checkups a year (the peons can't afford) helps people stay healthy
Do you understand what a checkup is you retard?

it's like you don't understand that if you are able to have a health professional look at you regularly and let you know what is going on with your body—what's performing well, what may need to be checked out, how to compensate for any issues that have arisen, what to keep an eye on, and what needs immediate attention but shouldn't cause an issue if you catch it early enough—you will be able to continuously make informed decisions that will positively impact your health, and that over an extended period of time this grants you a significant advantage.

d... do you?

Does he have type 2 diabetes yet?

Because diet doesn't matter as much as genes.

lol retard

That's probably all he consumes in a day. If you only ate 750 calories of soda you wouldn't get fat either.

I received this as a gift. What can I do with it besides pouring it down the drain.

buttchug

>genes determine health
That's just an excuse

>Billion dollar businessess
Until we see his tax returns this is fake news. Remember, he went bankrupt 4 times.

>Extra carcinogens
I don't see how that is healthier.

At 71 are you really going to care and eat rabbit food because doc tells you to?

Are you pretending to be retarded?

not sure but he had prostate cancer or something then he got better, still dont understand how he does it

Beyond keeping calorie consumption in check and getting enough vitamins, diet is largely a meme.

He can afford the worlds best healthcare and doctors and most likely shit that isn't even released to the public unlike your poor fat neet ass.

Probably owns stock in coke and he does this for the cameras. Stop believing everything you watch on TV

>insult for being curious
literally fuck yourself in your second gaping twat

I thought of this, yes, but what if he was telling the truth? I mean look at Shoenice for example, the fat fuck eats basically everything that isnt even food yet it doesnt appear that anything is wrong with him physically other than being fat ofcourse.

I am not familiar with shoenice. I will never trust a billionaire stock trader.

yes he owns a large portion of stock but i do not think that he sees himself as a mascot

Are y'all ass blasted because he is not fat and you are?

I'm surprised he eats poor people food since the first thing he does when he takes over a company is layoff a shit ton of people.

FAKE NEWS
marketing ploy all around bullshit

You honestly think a billionaire on the level of Warren Buffet believes that a throw-away comment on CNBC will significantly affect Coca-Cola stocks? You're more retarded than you look.

Truth
>An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure ––Ben Franklin

You really are some dumb goys. It's about perpetuating the legitimacy that a severe soda habit is healthy. It's why the tobacco industry had people dressed as doctors say chain smoking was healthy.

>trusting a word Buffet says
He's known for doing exactly the opposite of what he preaches. It's all an act.

>the peons can't afford
How much do you think a physical exam costs, exactly?

Like $200 and let me tell you buster that's a lot if you're making min wage

>TFW my co pay is 10 bucks.

You sound like another soyboy who thinks that it's someone else's responsibility to take care of you

>like $200
So you've never actually stepped into a doctor's office then?

That's about right for self-pay patients. More if you get blood work. Not-shit insurance will get you at least an annual visit for free, though.

My roommate only eats junk food. He also only eats once, very rarely twice, per day. He is straight up hungry skeleton mode. There are some days where he straight up forgets to eat and only consumes a can of coke and that's it.

If you go to a bigass hospital maybe, when I didn't have insurance I'd go to Primary Health and they'd do a full physical with bloodwork for $80 specifically because I was uninsured.

Didn't that guy die?

Poors can get check-ups at the free clinic. My county has a pretty solid healthcare system through the Department of Health, and it's still full of retards who don't want to not smoke and drink themselves to death.

Most people are poor because they're stupid.

Nice, that's pretty good. At my office it's $90-$130 for a new patient, but any labs or procedures are more.

Mix with coke, ginger ale, lemonade, or any combination of the three

no

If people cared enough to listen to what a doctor says and make the required changes to their diet, they would've cared about their health before seeing a doctor and not have these health problems in the first place. Every alcoholic knows drinking isn't healthy. Having a doctor tell them that isn't going to make them any different, unless maybe they're on their death bed because of it. The same can be said for smoking, lack of exercise, and having a terrible diet. What you should say instead is that wealthier people can afford the expensive surgeries if they fuck up, but poorer people need to be more mindful of their health in the first place. Still their fault. Just fewer opportunities to change their lifestyle when it causes them problems.

The one thing I love about the english language is that you can go through life completely misunderstanding what others say and saying whatever the fuck back, and have zero repercussions.

This is just hearsay but I have seen one too many examples of people in leadership positions or doing jobs that require a lot of thinking eat mostly sugars, favoriting processed food

Small personal example but in architecture school I found that eating hearty meals were suicide. The projects and weekly deadlines needed a lot of hours in front of the computer and I didnt want to munch on amphetamines like so many other kids were doing. So I just ate small frequent "meals" of junk food. candy bars and coffee.

I didnt gain weight or lose weight, but I probably did look like shit all the time from the sleep deprivation.

the ultra-wealthy elite have access to the non-disease-causing foods. they can literally eat whatever they want and they won't get diabetes/cancer/etc. and if they consume too many calories, they just get the fat sucked out of their bodies. it's an out-patient procedure and takes like an hour.

explain this

Niggers

niggers

Break it down by race

He's retatded and an alcoholic, and he wasn't retarded (to the current degree) before the eating.

Trying to tell me theres more nignogs in the midwest than minorities in commiefornia
?

>several routine medical checkups a year

Are you fucking stupid? Barely anybody under the age of 50 goes to the doctor more than once a year or not at all. It's not a money matter either since poorer people tend to be more frequent customers since they're covered by the government.

Secondly, going to the doctor does jack shit if you don't actually want to do anything to better yourself. Most people are either fully aware of what unhealthy things they are doing or they are in denial and won't listen anyways.

>lumping Warren with donald like that[spoiler][/spoiler]

Relevance in this order:
1. Nogs
2. Hispanics
3. Fat flyover poor Whites

>putting nogs over hispanics

That's how I know you're full of shit.

RIP teeth.

lol truth when I lived in Minnesota there were ppl that said they hadn't seen a black person irl till they were in their preteen years

As long as both minorities are more obese per capita over Whites I don't care