Who here /olives/

Who here /olives/

I literally eat 2-3 of these jars a month. No exaggeration

I'm not a pastanigger

olives are the best snack. If i buy one of those jars, i eat it in a day.

I used to eat olives religiously. then one day my friends dared me to drink the whole left over jar of the olive water stuff. It was disgusting and I got sick, and I can never enjoy olives again. Sad because I used to enjoy them so much.

olives, hot peppers, pickles

ultimate late night snack foods. pickle juice is god tier

Only ever eat them as a garnish desu

I love klamada olives or how ever you spell it.
They taste great in a salad, but it sucks when you chomp on a fragment of seed.
Worse experience ever.
Guess that's my fault for buying bulk at Costco.

chlamydia olives

>klamada
this faggot gets it

I hardly ever cook with olives due to the fact that I will devour a jar like that in minutes whenever I buy them.

this faggot gets that this faggot gets it

Mezzetta is like crack.

I like the jalapeno stuffed olives. Blue cheese stuffed olives are cool but they are too rich to eat in any quantity.

>mezzetta
Das it mane. I love that shit. Try the blue cheese stuffed ones

I used to do this with capers but it got real expensive real fast. Now I mostly just stick to pickles. It's not the same but at least I can afford other food now.

2 or 3 jars a month is excessive, but teach there own I guess. I go through a jar of jalapeno stuffed every 3 months or so.

Do you hate yourself?

I can easy go through 8 to 10 jars a month if I don't pace myself but I try to limit myself to one a week.

Nope

Garlic and jalapeno both god tier stuffed olives

I eat these things straight up all the time. Especially when I'm drinking

For an added twist I usually cut them in half so the bite isn't too big

I usually cure about 50-80lbs of olives in the fall, then I can them for the rest of the year.

Olive brine and gin is a pretty good combo.

Literally every girlfriend I've had would binge those fuckers when they were menstruating.
Don't know what it is about them, chicks just seem to go beserk for them when they are bleeding. Those, and pickles.

ME TOO

I eat the ones with the garlic in'em.

>klamada

They wanted salty foods to replenish electrolytes

>foodswhitepeopledonoteat.jpg

Agreed

poor man's mediterranean food

They sell these large jars of jalapeno garlic stuffed olives at Costco for cheap af that I buy all the time. Get about twice as much as one of these sized jars of stuffed olives, for the same price.

Teach there own? Am I being bamboozled?

>but teach there own I guess.

To each their own I guess.

havent seen that olive. might actually be good. i prefer kalamata and other fancy olives, and no "pimento" olives, please. also no american olives cured with iron compound, taste like blood.

Love them too but they are loaded with sodium