I ditched Veeky Forums for Veeky Forums and /pol/. Help me, I want to frequent Veeky Forums again

I ditched Veeky Forums for Veeky Forums and /pol/. Help me, I want to frequent Veeky Forums again.

Well did you at least get some gains during your time on Veeky Forums?

Yeah, a bit over 30lb added to my skelly body in less than a year. I got stronger too, obviously.

Read mishima and be the embodiment of /fitlit/

>I want to frequent Veeky Forums again

Why would you want to do that?

Once you go /pol/lack
We don't want you back

These digits don't lie.

Veeky Forums is a board for gay men
/pol is a board for insecure men
/lit is a board for insecure gay men.

>Once you go reasonable level-headed logic we don't want you back

What did the nu-male mean by this?

>/lit
I think you're on the wrong site, you're looking for www.reddit.com

you have to go back

Unless you've realized how utterly up their own asses everyone on pol is, then you can never return to rational and critical thought.

If you still hate "da Jews" and think the largest social or economic problem today is that some black men have sex with some white women, then I'm sorry, you need to go back to your containment board or you'll just add to the neverending stream of edgy pseuds making "fascist lit" threads just so they can bait off topic arguments.

I think this book is suitable for you, peasant.

You see, you'll end up like this guyA wannabe pseuds that doesn't fit in with the skinheads or the book nerds.

How's you pathetic existence going, user? Have contemplated suicide yet today?

I've been posting on /pol/ and Veeky Forums for years

>Unless you've realized how utterly up their own asses everyone on pol is, then you can never return to rational and critical thought.
t. Nathan the Nu-male
The people on /pol/ who are up their own arses are the "kekistani" retards who are just there because the media popularised it.

>If you still hate "da Jews"
But that doesn't explain away Jewish dominance in many fields, nor does it explain why disproportionate amounts of influential "progressives" tend to be Jewish.

>black men have sex with some white women
White genocide isn't a myth, though. You want figures? You want statistics? What? You're the ignorant one, moron.

>Reading John Green
I wouldn't even if you paid me.
Get some taste, you low iq turbo plebeian.

You sound mad, but why? Is it because you're black or Jewish?
/pol/ is right on many issues regardless of whether or not the posters are "sucidial" or not. Many people on this site are "suicidal"? And?
Most great writers probably contemplated suicide. Musicians. Artists, etc.

You're a fucking pleb cunt

You're too far gone m8

>reddit jokes xd
OH MY GOSH, AINT THAT HILARIOUS?
LOOK GUYS, I'M A TRUE CHANNER I ACTUALLY HATE REDDIT BECAUSE ITS FEDORA AND NOT COOL. HAHAHAHAHAHA NORMIE FAGS BTFO MY BOARD I AM SPECIAL I LOVE KEKISTAN AND PEPE THE FROG I AM SO COOL AND INTELLECTUAL BECAUSE I AM IN Veeky Forums JAHAHAA I AM BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE NOT ONLY BECAUSE I PRETEND TO READ BOOKS BUT ALSO I USE Veeky Forums WHICH NOONE USES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EDGY XDD TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL AND BUILD A WALL TO STOP TEH NORMIES FROM GOING TO KEKSINSTAL 2JK390KJADKFAKFAP AOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFG
SARGON OF AKKAD IS MY BUTT PLUG AND I AM A ANARCHOCAPITALIST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO COOOOOOL I AM THE COOLEST KID IN THE BLOCK I AM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS I AM RACIIIIIIIIST I HATE JEWS AND BLACKSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHA FUCK SWEDISH PEOPLE AND ISLAM. TRUMP AND PUTIN ARE MY LOVERS HAHAHA FUCK FEMINISM I PISS ON WOMEN HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ps. if you can't take sarcasm you flaming newfag, this book is really suitable for you.
But i doubt you read anything.
Go back to /pol/, keep being an illiterate edgelord.

/pol/ are the worst posters on Veeky Forums because they are too obsessed with their political motives to enjoy literature and discuss it without bias (Yeah there are black people that have written good books)

Didn't read, dumb fuck. You'll always be mediocre, you maggot

I just wish, just wish... people actually took 1 min to read the sticky.

"Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer."

Bullshit.
>black people have written....
I don't think this can be denied.
What they probably mean is: Black people have written so few good books in comparison to others, that it is telling.

I see more "anti-pol" posts on here than the opposite. Just take a look at this very thread. It's nu-males screaming about "/pol/ is jus suicidal loser virgins and bigots bro they r nazis bro, der is nothing wrong with being replaced bro, open borders bro.. dts what da news an twitter told me"

Of course discussing philosophy is going to branch out to things like politics though. It's a natural progression.

The sticky is there to try and stop this board from turning into a politics board though, since almost any discussion if explored for long enough, will end up on politics in some form of another.

I like Chinua Achebe, Zora Neale Hurston, and Frederick Douglass. I also frequent /pol/. Why shouldn't I be allowed to complain against the decline of literary merit by the constant shoehorning of mediocre black authors to promote a political agenda flimsily disguised as social justice?

Use this as an example, OP. If you still see this as at all reasonable, you really should consider where your life is headed and wether you want to cast your lot with edgy combative cunts or people that actually think critically and can for nuanced opinions.

I like the part where you couldn't attack my arguments so you went after my personage instead.
How does it feel being low IQ?

Hahaha holy fuck imagine being this much of a faggot

If you can't read 3 lines in a literature discussion board....
Because you are on Veeky Forums, you're here to discuss literature.

>I PISS ON WOMEN
Only when they ask me to do so, nu-male. And they love it.

Does that confuse you?

Because you're not Harold Bloom decrying the fall of literary value, you just don't like black people.

Many people on /pol/ want their "thinkers" to be taken seriously but their writings are universally garbage. If you think Sargon, Milo or any of these are good but then yell about whatever flavor of the month minority author got publicity, then the real problem is you hating minorities, not the decline in literary standards.

And? discussion often evolves and shifts focus. It's natural that politics comes up eventually. What, are you suggesting that free flowing discussion should be looked down upon? Should each discussion have a set course?

You're a fucking retard. Although many of them are probably retarded, the majority of the posters on /pol/ are still smarter than you, and I bet that irks you, doesn't it?

There's a difference between not being able to attack your arguments and knowing better than to start my day arguing with some jackass in an off topic thread that is surely going to be deleted.

Woah woah woah. The majority of /pol/ dislikes those people you mentioned. You're just strawmanning, it's what you do best. You don't have an actual argument.

>You just don't like black people
You just don't like white people.
Or free discussion.
Or logic.

Nice excuse faggot, but we both know you don't actually have anything of value to add. You just want to scream "Das raycisss!" over and over again.

>Don't want to start my day arguing with some jackass
You're perfectly happy to start your day sucking cock though, eh? You have nothing

I don't even care who /pol/ likes. Evola? I don't waste my time learning what the new alt-right flavor of the month is. It is all and has always been absolute garbage.

That sticky is new to most Veeky Forumsposters and we don't really listen to it. It's almost never enforced anyway so who gives a shit.

You're doing exactly what I stated in the post you're replying to. Also I doubt you've even read those authors.

The fact you think that there being good books written by blacks than white people shows you have no understanding of the history of literacy and race, racial cultures or even just basic statistics

If someone contemplate suicide they have, at the very least, acknowledged their own existence.

So, what the fuck is your point, exactly?
You don't need to care about who the flavour of the month is, that doesn't make /pol/ any less correct on certain issues.

>Absolute garbage
You have zero self awareness don't you?

Shhhh my friend, /pol/ has tried to deaffiliate themselves from Milo ever since he advocated pedophilia

>That sticky is new to most Veeky Forumsposters and we don't really listen to it.

Are you trying to claim that there aren't more great writers who are white than any other race?
Are you fucking stupid?

There are maybe a hundred or so black writers who qualify as being "great" (probably less), there are tens of thousands of white ones.

These are simple facts. You're just upset because you're black and now it's clicked, hasn't it?

My point is pretty clear. /Pol/ should be renamed "/pol/ - Cognitive Biases"

You've yet to post an argument, nu-male. All you can do is say "Hurrr /pol/ is stoopid and i am really clever bro"

Fuck off low IQ cunt

>Because you're not Harold Bloom
I get it, only the most esteemed literary professors are allowed to have opinions on works. Got it.

The irony is that he would largely agree with my sentiments regarding the "school of resentment", but you wouldn't know that.

>you just don't like black people.
If I didn't like black people, I wouldn't be reading those books. Fuck off with your lame attempt to shame people for wrongthink.

>If you think Sargon, Milo or any of these are good
They're also trash. I am an equal opportunity critic of terrible standards, and even if I weren't, it wouldn't negate my argument. Take your fallacious projection somewhere else.

>You're doing exactly what I stated in the post you're replying to.
How? I didn't mention any political motives within the literature, only within the discussion of literature. If I push back against an ill-supported agenda in favor of a status quo, that suddenly makes ME the political instigator? That's absurd victim blaming.

As much as I don't want to stoke the flames or paint myself as a white supremacist, which I'm not, I'm reminded of that Goebbels quote about how Jews cry out in pain as they strike you. I think it's an apt description of how politically-motivated people like you act to suppress dissent.

>Also I doubt you've even read those authors.
Things Fall Apart? Their Eyes Were Watching God? My Bondage, My Freedom? They were some of my favorite books growing up. Frederick Douglass's struggles learning to read motivated me to push myself even further into literature as well as inspiring me to come up with unorthodox ways to challenge myself. You're trying too hard to libel the opposition for me to take you seriously now.

Lmao, all these angry /pol/acks and they're saying the mad one is me.

Have a good day, anons. Good luck with your race war.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>being BTFO this badly

Don't worry, you'll just brush it off and carry on pretending you're sooooo clevererererrerr than they are, right?