Oh my god i FUCKING LOVE ROOT BEER SO GODDAMN MUCH

oh my god i FUCKING LOVE ROOT BEER SO GODDAMN MUCH
this shit is proof that god exists

Bang's

To each his own.

Reminder that A&W and Barqs are the best and whoever sips on Mug needs to be euthanized

I use it mostly on drinks and foods. I just drink ginger ale.

Barg's

dads muh dude

>not mixing 1 part whole milk into 2 parts root beer

You faggots are missing out on the most delicious drink known to man. It's called a silver cow. My grandfather used to make em for us all the time when we were kids. Evidently it's from the depression era New England.

Barqs is disgusting, A&W is godly though

>milk

Just make a root beer float like everyone else

I only get root beer if the place is known for it, or if I don't want caffeine. Otherwise I'm getting coke or pepsi

>drinking root beer
Filthy hew-man detected.

>whole milk
>not eggnog

Root beer tastes like medicine. I don't hate it but it's definitely weird.

>muh dads

ok nog, are you even an ensign yet?

That's because you had some gross sarsaparilla version. You gotta get the ones made with sassafras for the true root beer experience. Or just get one of the mass produced ones made with all artificial flavors for the plebbier version.

I'd say Abita is the best, followed by Barq's
Mug is sewage though, you're right there.

I like virgils or Harvey Weinstein root beer.

Weinhards > Dads > Sprecher > Faygo > IBC > Virgils > A&W > Barqs > Literal actual poop > Mug > Bundaberg > Dog & Suds

t. root beer expert

Two parts vanilla ice cream, 1 part root beer, brown cow, original England.

I've never seen this stuff before. Where is it sold?

IBC is after Faygo. That must be a joke

If you said put ice cream into the root beer, you get +5 internets from me.

>sassafras

Too bad that's banned in the USA due to being a carcinogen.

Bruh Bluebell Vanilla ice cream in a solid rootbeer is literal concentrated happiness

MUG was good 25 years ago, till they changed the formula. now it tastes like shit.

Jones is straight though, A&W is best of the available everywhere kind.

what about Jones?

Virgil's is amazing. If not that, luckily I'm in Canada so A&W. Rootbeer is the only pop worth having

The same can be said about so many products. I simply can't find good rootbeer anymore unless it is homemade. I want to get into making it again, but I need to get my hands on some sarsaparilla seeds. I have all the sassafras trees I need on my property, but I really don't want some cancer. I used sassafras root for years until I learned that.

when I worked at a nursing home in the kitchen, there was a resident that had no family that came to see him, besides his one nephew in the 3 years I worked there. he was a nice old guy too, his kids were spoiled evil boomers.

on a memorial day I had gotten a local coffee roaster that was veteran owned, to donate some really good, fresh, tax deductable roasted coffee for the old folks since we had so many WW2 and Korea vets. I got to talking to the old folks and struck up a friendship with him. one of the things he had liked was root beer floats, and hadnt had one since he had a stroke and his kids stuck him in there and took his land.

I made him and a few other old guys some root beer floats with Bluebell and Virgils Root Beer, and they looked like little kids. its the little things in life man. it really brightened their day.

>root beer is never an option in soda vending machines

why? when I want a drink at work I don't want to buy a 2 liter or a 12 pack :(

Great story, and my grandpa always says bluebell tastes just like the homeade ice cream he used to make, and they would put a hurtin on rootbeer floats. I agree, it's weird how something as simple as a Root beer float can envoke so many memories and happiness

yeah, I heard that from them too. I loved our residents, and hated the fucking retards I worked with, and the scum of the earth nurses though.

My boss had FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT on me for getting the coffee from the roasters without her finding a way to get all the credit to show off to her bosses. I had gotten thank you letters from the residents and their families. the Alzheimer unit residents had really loved the good coffee, since we had that shitty food service garbage coffee.

the old guys told their kids I was a good, stand up guy, and that made it all worth while.

Never see the Jones root beer anywhere for some reason

Ginger Beer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Root Beer

>TFW not American
>TFW only domestic root beer I know has ridiculously strong liquorice taste
I wish it wasn't so damn hard to find A&W.
At least there's ginger ale and cream soda.

for me, it's Banq's

I love A&W, but Diet A&W is the nastiest shit ever. Really any diet rootbeer is nasty, but Diet A&W tastes like I'm drinking something to clear my drain of hair and shit.

Bingz

I buy that shit all the time. But I don't live in California or any other state that I think would make such a ban.
A decent candy shop, bevmo surprisingly and local grocery chains seem to carry it. If not anywhere near you, Amazon is a good place for sodas.

Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer is better but A&W is pretty good too.

I made root beer pulled pork once. It came out really good.

>Amazon
>$24 + 16.50 shipping

Haha no thank you. I'll stick with A&W.

Anyone know if trader Joe's has good root beer? I hardly go there since the one near me opened a few years ago, but it seems like the kind of place to carry a good root beer