Which owner was the worst?

Which owner was the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSm5mkp-CYM
youtube.com/watch?v=JLqfechd_qQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy's_Baking_Company
youtube.com/watch?v=vwhVFKzA72Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was the one from Hotel Hell, where the owner was taking his employees tips, and Ramsay actually cucked him into calling someone who stayed there asking if they tipped enough.

Burger kitchen daniels parents

Probably those retarded autistic identical twins. Apparently they pulled it together and are still around
youtube.com/watch?v=dSm5mkp-CYM

>Not ABC kitchen

A random Italian millionare buys his roastie hor wife a restaurant that she subsequently drove into the ground because she had no formal training and then refuses any help from Gordon to the point where he ripped out all of his improvements and stuck them with the bill.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLqfechd_qQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy's_Baking_Company

Thankfully they lost the restaurant after the landlord told them to get out or get fucked.

This.
>Stole his employee's tips
>Made employees buy ingredients for kitchen
>Tried selling Gordon HALF of a cake for nearly $100 when it was fucking storebought cake
>Let all his friends stay for free at his hotel, they also don't tip
>Is a huge flaming faggot and decorates his hotel with extravagant, expensive shit
>Lives in an RV

Definitely fucking his goat

This
He was fucking psychotic.

>They didn't own the RV as it was not fully paid off

kek

This guy is definitely the one with the most fucked up mix of personality disorders at least

the best part was when ramsay had all the fake shit he collected appraised and forced him to realize it was all worthless and that he wasn't sitting on an appreciating goldmine.

My fish is fresh
look its frozen
I never said it was fresh

Australian Burger Gangster.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwhVFKzA72Q

I still prefer the chick whose daddy bought her a restaurant in Paris. After she ran it into the ground she became a hooker.
Her chef was hilarious and I think he almost got in an actual fight with Ramsay when they fired him.

the gay couple that ran that hotel. Complete idiots who quoted their antique collection at hundreds of thousands. Gordon got an appraiser there and total I think everything was like 15k max.

also that one black lady who absolutely ignored Ramsey at the end while everyone was yelling at her

this show is so fucking staged i can't believe people fall for it.

>badly run businesses don't exist

It's heavily edited to tell a story but the people who are on it, especially after the first few seasons when everybody knew the schtick, probably really are that stupid and stubborn.
As I said; one of the restaurant owners ended up a prostitute and I know at least one other guy killed himself. That wasn't staged.

>Her chef
was he some black manlet? I don't recall her ever being a hooker but good riddance

>Killed himself

Oh man, which episode was that? It wasnt the fat fuck who ran the shitty Mexican restaurant was it?

That one fuckwit who owned a farm and said he was self taught by the best European chefs.

I thought the guy that killed himself was from Hell's Kitchen.

No but I wish it was. It was the Italian guy that thought his employees were his friends. His food was shit but they were running his business into the ground leeching off him.

You mean the one where they acted like high schoolers? Oh boy that guy was young wasn't he? What a shame

>Cerniglia, a 39-year-old husband and father of three

fug

He was also having an affair with one of his female employees. If I recall this was why he killed myself. Could be wrong but as I recall that’s what the reason was.

>this was why he killed myself

Are you okay user?

>this was why he killed myself
????

Are you a ghost

Himself*

this. dad was funny as fuck.

Is there an American Ch4? I'm a britbong and these are banned in my country but we have a Ch4 so I'm confused.

We have BBC America, which is cherrypicked BBC content. We don't have a "channel 4" directly, as the cable companies get to decide what channel is assigned to 4. Usually something local.

Oh shit user this episodes fucking great, ty