New England is the most Veeky Forums part of the country. Prove me wrong, faggots. Foreigners need not reply

New England is the most Veeky Forums part of the country. Prove me wrong, faggots. Foreigners need not reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The south has way more culture you dirty carpet bagger

Obesity isn't a culture, you inbred faggot.

That's debatable

Don't you know all the truly erudite sages and intellectual masters live in either Montana, North Dakota, or Minnesota?

No, that's Seattle thanks to Amazon.

>US
>culture

>the country.

not everyone here is an american, you fat ignorant cunt

>looka ata ma bildins, dey are 500 years old
>ignora de darkies vith zuicide vests, it iza diversity

Fuck off, you irrelevant cuck

See, Americans can barely even speak the only language they know (being the monolingual plebs they are)

But user, the Greeks were European

This. I'm a Connecticunt and my childhood consisted of obnoxious Yuppies who played tennis and poor Puerto Ricans who had 3 children by the time they were 20. I envy the Southern boys who grew up with ATVs, BB guns, and bar fights. That sounds way more Veeky Forums than boring brick libraries and European-levels of Leftist indoctrination.

When you're so influential that your language becomes the planet's lingua franca, you can be as monolingual as you want.

You're a moron.

suck my arsehole nigga

Trade northern New England (that's Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont for the unfamiliar) for the mid-atlantic and you have your literary center of the USA.

Whoops, Virginia is necessary too. I didn't look at this map carefully enough.

New England:
>Emerson
>Hawthorne
>James brothers
>Frost
>Holmes jr.

New York:
>Salinger
>Melville
>Kubrick
>Bloom
>Whitman

South:
>Jefferson
>Madison
>Faulkner
>Eliot
>Twain
>Peckinpah
>Cabell

Midwest
>Fitzgerald
>Hemingway
>Welles
>Pound

>California
>fat old people and foreigners

Why are califags so incompetent?

>Twain
>South

>southern accent that would make deep south of today look like cali
>tried to fight for rebels
>durr muh map tells me dat missouri is actually duh midwest xD

Nice damage control, faggot.

That's one way to admit defeat, I guess. Try not to use arbitrary census classifications if you wish to avoid embarrassment next time

Also

>Melville
>New York

Have you read any of his stuff, faggot? Sure, he was born in NYC. But none of his literature takes place in NYC, let alone NY state, as he was a fucking sailor. Fuck off, you casual.

>someone born and raised in new york wasn't a new yorker
fucking kek'd
take your time with the next captcha, I know it'll give you trouble

>your language
>when it's obviously labeled as english
God, you guys are dumb.

Is this faggot serious?

Yes, American English is our language, as Fowler et al acknowledged. "Your" doesn't imply actual ouwnership of a fucking tongue, my little europooor brainlet

"Mine" doesn't imply the originators of something, only that you currently posses it.

>live in new york until your 20s
>spend five years at sea
>live in new york until your death
>not a new yorker
lel, thanks for tha b8

There's no such thing as "American English" you lowbrow faggot. You guys don't even own a proper culture let alone a language.

>There's no such thing as "American English" you lowbrow faggot.
Wrong. In fact, your English is largely Americanized
>You guys don't even own a proper culture let alone a language.
No one "owns" a language, halfwit.

>There's no such thing as "American English" you lowbrow faggot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English

>murricans are in denial this much
What did your imperialist genocidal rape culture actually brought into this planet?

>genocidal rape culture
How many years since the last European genocide? 20? It's hard to remember, you guys have committed so many.

fpbp

>bottom three: We're like New York, only not!
>top three: We're like Canada, only not!

>Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey

Top three worst states in the Union

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
NEW YORKER SCUM OUT

Fucking savage

I would also remove Deleware and Pennsylvania. Baltimore and New Jersey are influential in literature.

States that are garbage today, it doesn't matter in this discussion, because literature is made inside universities and board meetings and the internet today.

the greeks were greek. there wasn't a europe as we know it to make them european.

New England has been over run by Irish Catholics and Italians. Now the Spics and Chinese sre coming in to finish the job. It's over.

at the time missouri was The South. in fact today anything south of interstate 80 is The South.

>tfw reading henry james' experience returning to new england
>those feels when culture is destroyed for muh cheap illiterate laborers

>Whitman
Yeah too bad he couldn't give two shits about your trash state and wrote about the sublime beauty of California instead