Food makers, I am going on a date and require your strongest recipes

Food makers, I am going on a date and require your strongest recipes.

alright man, i've got a killer recipe for date-night tortilla tacos

recipe for 1 taco tortilla:
1 lb ground beef
1 full package bacon, your choice of cut
black pepper, caraway, salt

cook 1 lb ground beef until it is cooked. season it with the seasonings.

cook the bacon, preferably in the oven due to the large amount being cooked

take a VERY large tortilla, lay out all your bacon length-wise on the tortilla. place your beef mixture into the center with any vegetables you would like. do not add cheese.

My recipes are too strong for you, Traveller.

Like, a good recipe to make when a grill comes over? What's she like? I usually go with some pasta, because it's fairly simple, but something like Carbonara or cacio e pepe is fancy to normies, and all women love carbs. I've also had some great success with the fodwishes sausage and orichiette thing, but that's a little slower to make. If your kitchen is clean and she'll chill with you while you cook, maybe have some wine, it's a solid bet. For extra points, make a dead-simple dessert ahead of time. Panna cotta or something. I put a little amaretto and a little kahlua and cold brew, drop in some slivered almonds when it's set up a little. The trick is portion control; too much pasta and she won't want to fug.

Food maker, I require your strongest recipe for I am going on a date.

You can't handle my recipes. They're too strong for you.

carbonara is probably too easy to fuck up for someone who comes to ask us for advice

it's a great thing to try cooking to get better at things like judging temperature and the balance of ingredients that will form into a sauce but there's a high chance you'll end up with a plate of scrambled eggs in spaghetti

Pork chops with the bone in, potatoes, butter, garlic and parsley.
Cut the skin off the pork, salt it, sandwich it between two trays and stick it in a high oven until it becomes crackling.
Dice the potatoes and boil them with plenty of salt for five minutes, then drain.
Mince the garlic and parsley.
Put lots of butter in a pan and heat it until it's bubbling.
Salt and pepper the pork chops, and cook them four minutes on each side, take them out. Six minutes if you won't eat rare pork.
Toss the potatoes in the pan until they're slightly browned, take them out.
Throw the garlic and parsley in, wait a minute, then swirl a splash of water in, this is your sauce.
Serve the pork with the sauce on top, lean the stick of crackling on it, and put the potatoes on the side.

do not make her food
go to a restaurant full fucking stop
if you want to make food save it for the 2nd or 3rd date

Food maker, I tell you I'm going on a date and I need ONLY your strongest recipes!

This guy knows what’s up. Pro tip, take her to quiet ethnic joint like Thai or Japanese.

/thread

You will just fuck it up anyway. Cancel the date and order pizza.

My date night recipes are too strong for you, traveller

Pan sear some salmon (coat it in olive oil, season it, and throw it in a pan for a few minutes) and serve it alongside baked asparagus (coat it in olive oil, season it, and throw it in the oven for 15-20 minutes). Do whatever the fuck you want for carbs.

ooooh what about black spaguetti with a clam sauce? bitches love that

I'd just make garlic mashed potatoes, tbqh.

Food makers, what do I have to tell you to get your recipes. Why won’t you trust me with your strongest foods, food makers? I need them if I’m to be successful in dating.

Dolores is his best video.

2real4me

foodmaker please im begging you
im going on a date and i need a recipe
your strongest recipe