Did you like it?

Did you like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundaberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saw this for the first time in my life when I went to Fresh Market a few days ago, and now I've seen it twice on Veeky Forums tonight. I don't drink soda anymore, but this might be a sign that I need to try it.

Don't know about that specific brand, but every time I've had ginger beer it was like trying to guzzle down a caustic acid.

Bundy ginger beer is fucking fantastic

spiced why mess with somthing thats perfect as it is

I’ve had the blood orange and grapefruit, both are fantastic. Get it.

Their root beer was fantastic until they changed the formula. Their ginger is good for mixing with liquor.

That's the best part desu

B U N D A
U
N
D
A

Their passionfruit soda is also the best in the country.

This is the only brand that does ginger beer right. All others I have tried have tasted like trash. I can't speak to their spiced ginger beer though.

This was the best ginger beer in Australia until it was discontinued around 2012. Cascade's soft drink wing got bought out by Coke, and when they brought it back it wasn't even half as good.

Saxby's is also quite good.

fever tree makes a very good ginger beer, too. it's less sweet than the bundaberg one.

I thought only slavs mimiking german beer names. Im surprised aussies mimiking it too.

I used to like Bundaberg. They must have changed the recipe because I tried it a couple of years ago and it was all sugar no flavour.

It's named after the town the brewery is in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundaberg

it's harsh but that's the point. drink ginger ale instead if you're a lil bich

A dark and stormy made with Bundaberg ginger beer is the most refreshing drink known to man.

Wrong nippys is better than that and bundy

I know this feel. I love ginger beer but it gives me shocking acid reflux

this kicks the shit out of a bundaberg in my opinion.

ditto