Veeky Forums NYC Cringe Con

Tomorrow evening at 6pm, our premier selected location (Sbarro's Pizza, Times Square) will host the greatest gathering of literary minds and the crème de la crème of the shitposting elite. Are you literary enough to provoke the provocateur on the stage of to end all stages? The void to consume all voids? The meme to end all memes?

Wear all black, only velvet tribblys allowed to this black tie event of exotic fastcasual dining that only the brightest and youngest avantegarde thinkers and rejects can offer.

Get the password at link below, thread will be the manlet cringe and laugh event of the year. Be a part of history. pls respond

discord.gg/P5kByMx

I hope they take pictures for us. I would have gone just for this reason alone if I were still in NYC.

How old must you be to attend this event?

Please ell me you're not actually meeting at the Times Square Sbarro's

>Sbarro's Pizza
wtf. Why wouldnt you meet in some darkened lounge in alphabet city or something?

>pizza shops
>Veeky Forums
m8...this isn't going to end well

why the fuck would you do something like this
it's just gonna be embarassing and awful for everyone involved
if you want to meet Veeky Forums people irl just join a fucking bookclub, you'll be spared the high-level autism and might even get to meet chicks

Yeah, what the fuck? Why not meet at a downtown bar, get a few beers, and enjoy each other's company instead of meming for normies in the most awful neighborhood in North America?

I've notified the FBI

>wear all black
pls no memeing

i don't want to stick out like an autist, so do I wear all black or what?

w-will there be cute boys like him at this meetup?

t. femnon

Lol you all are retarded and cringe
Good wishes for tomorrow kek

Some of you guys are alright ;)

don't go

>NO GIRLSS REEE SCHOPENHAUER

How many of them do you think will have the hipster beard + chequered flannel shirt combination?

My prediction: 70% of the meet-up will be dressed like that

pls post pics of meetup

i'm good thanks

I bet they're all nu-male manlets too

What are some cringy autist moments from previous meetups?

Can someone please greentext them out to see if this is worth going to or not?

bantz aside if you're in the area and want to come join the channel in the op and say hi so we can tell you the location

no one was autistic (excessively so anyway) and it was a generally pleasant time for all involved

for real, isn't that a little touristy? why don't they go to some cheap asian place that serves alcohol?

people who are actually hipsters dont go on alt-right message boards

>being this delusional about how much of a hipster you are
lemme guess, you were alt-right before it was cool?

>tfw live in NYC
>tfw painfully available
>tfw still won't go because you're all reddit faggots

>tfw never find another Veeky Forums San Antonian

Austin just gets all the hot chicks and cool book shops.

will this be in New York every year?

meetups are a time-honored Veeky Forums tradition, newfriend

>never going to /cgl/ meet ups to make new friends and make fun of tripfags
>never getting drunk with a bunch of strangers from the internet and getting the cops called on the hotel room party you were at

I miss those days.

I'm too scared I'll be raped by some minority user of this board. How many were at the last meatup?

>conflating not attending this gathering of faggots with the idea of meetups entirely
literally been here since 2005, incomer

>avatarfaging

Isn't that a reportable offense?

>2 posts is avatar posting
>reddit spaces
yes it is but then again so is playing moderator
wew

>reddit spaces

who are you quoting?

I wont set foot in manhattan because you aren't allowed to smoke anywhere on that godforsaken island

this desu. times square is just hong kong only dirtier and with black people.

some bullshit hipster gin distillery in brooklyn or something ffs

no

lol

>I live in Brooklyn and I'm cool cause I smoke and hop on meme trends catering to upper middle class white people who have no other way of being "interesting"

kys desu

To be honest, anyone who lives in New York is a piece of shit.

I would go, but I live in San Diego. :/

>being this new

>Times Square
>commuting to the city to hang out with a bunch of autists in a Sbarro's Pizza

i have an aunt who lives there and shes really cool and nice :)

Where Chicago at

Yo, Indiana here. Let's hang.

Someone post a pic of what these meetups look like lel

It can't be any worse than that infamous Veeky Forums meetup.

I'll be at the dallas meetup again, anyone else here going?

I'm here, where are you guys?

don't be afraid to look stupid, so many Veeky Forums guys are afraid of saying or doing something uncool. Just chill out man

Great location choice if it keeps faggots like away. I'll probably be asleep at 6 PM, though, because I've constantly lost control of my life.

Are you entirely fed up with the Veeky Forums establishment's pedestrian nihilism and obsession with the color black? Do you seek a circle that appreciates and investigates real literature? Are you unafraid to explore new paradigms and throw off the suffocating memes of yesteryear?
Tonight at 6pm, a revolutionary meeting of the minds wil take place within the confines of the World of M&Ms, Times Square, New York, New York. Wear clothing appropriate for a philosophical undertaking of this magnitude: duster jackets, soviet winterwear, burgundy cravats, cummerbunds, and fedoras. Otherwise, bring only a lusty mind and cash to buy M&Ms.

That Roberto guy who showed up at the first one, claimed to have coined the "corncob tortillas yecarthy" thing, and passed his notebooks full of autism around to everyone kind of was.

What is the Dallas meetup?

Dude that's like a 5 hour drive

>tfw no cute literary boipussy to pound from behind as he moans in exhaustion and recites Sonnet 116

Will there be any other frogposters present? I want someone I can talk about redpills, inferior women, and whiteness with

literally me. how do is top feeling like my every social interaction is an audition?

I will be there if you are there user
Surround yourself with autists to feel less autistic

>I want someone to listen to my autism
lmao back to your containment board

boards.Veeky Forums.org/pol

aw bless

should have posted a thread last year rofl

Sorry boys, in Delaware at the moment. Take pictures, please.

13 minutes

Can't wait to meet "kantbot" and "logicdaedalus"

Lets be honest, you wouldn't be able to talk about anything else probably.

I don't see you guys, where are you?

>he fell for it

Looks like its just me again this year

Yell "DEUS VULT" and well find you

Be sure to take a group photo so I can laugh at you.

m8 u can smoke anywhere this is nyc

Where will the Dallas meetup be? I live in Dallas.

Me on the left

I was joking around and have no idea if there has ever been one in Dallas. But I would be down to go to one.

My prediction 7 people show 4 carrying annotated copies of infinite meme
3 wearing fedoras
5 have aids from slurping cum
2 virgin autists

which are the ones wearing the fedoras?

Can anyone give an update?

>twitter

People from the internet going out into the real world is always delightful to behold.

Midwest here reporting in. Wonder how many Hoosiers are on this board honestly.

Me too. How many people on Veeky Forums live in the DFW area, I wonder?

Nobody showed up... twas a ruse

DAVID FOSTER WALLACE HAS HIS OWN AREA NOW?!?!?

Can you run me up a carton of cigarettes, few guns, fireworks, and some spray paint?

The bitch in the blue dress? Eminently bangable.

when the meeting spot was like some generic spot only a tourist would pick it definitely gave the vibe that the people supposedly organizing it weren't from the area

this happened. it was fun and super autistic.

>this happened

pics or it didn't

Yo, I live in Dallas and I'd definitely be down to meet-up. Definitely sounds like a—if I may—novel experience.

Do any of you consider yourselves cool or interesting? Genuinely curious.

>Do any of you consider yourselves cool or interesting? Genuinely curious.

what did my sides do to deserve this oh god

I'd never been to Sbarros before but now it might legit be my favorite pizza place

>cool
>Dallas
Pick one

>yfw u finally now realize this whole thing was just viral marketing for sbarro's

that shit is actually p gud if i'm thinking of the right place

i thought it was better to ask than "are you x, y" because it's subjective whereas the latter is totally objective, conducive to lies

also, at the core, most people really do consider themselves boring af, and usually rightly so

and I have met and kept one friend from lit irl, and we make rap music together

>also, at the core, most people really do consider themselves boring af

where do u meet these ppl, church?

Well, I'm a writer and a grad student, and my dream is to create fiction that is still being read a thousand years from now. Does that count?

fucking hungry as fuck rn

i hope you don't actual think environment ultimately determines your status as cool

anyway who's your nba/mlb/nfl/nhl/mls team
theyre trash

vain (in both senses of the word) ambitions are pretty rad. are you in grad school for writing?

These kinds of threads really make me wish I lived in the US...