Is nutrition a real science?

Is nutrition a real science?

>This is exactly what you should eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner when you're hungover, according to a nutritionist
uk.businessinsider.com/what-should-you-eat-and-drink-when-youre-hungover-to-feel-better-2017-11

7:30 a.m. — Wake up, have two glasses of water.
8 a.m. — Drink a ginger tea with honey.
8:30 a.m. — Breakfast of either a mushroom omelette (without the cheese) or poached eggs and mushrooms on toast.
Have tomato juice with breakfast.
10 a.m. — Have two more glasses of water and a banana.
12 p.m. — A lunch of sushi and a miso soup.
Have coconut water with lunch.
2:30 p.m. — Drink a green smoothie.
4 p.m. — Have two more glasses of water and a slice of brown toast (with or without avocado).
7 p.m. — Finally, it's dinner time. Reward your efforts with a burger, sweet potato fries, and two more glasses of water.

>all that water
I would waste so much time pissing every hour.

>Is nutrition a real science?
yes

is the person who posted that article doing anything other than trying to get consumerist retards like you to read them?
no

>>This is exactly what you should eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner when you're hungover, according to a nutritionist

an actual nutritionist would tell you not to drink alcohol.

I just drink some beer and eat a few soft scrambled eggs on toast.

There is a definite science behind nutrition, and that timeline of foods and beverages shows it. I didn't click on the article, but I guess they didn't give you the information of WHY you should eat those things. There are nutritional reasons why you should eat that stuff at those times. For example, eggs contain L-cystine, which helps the liver process the toxins from alcohol. Mushrooms do the same with their laundry list of amino acids. Tomato juice contains a number of things your body needs after drinking, including vitamin c, and lycopene which is a super antioxidant. The ginger tea with honey calms your stomach and digestive tract as it's an anti inflammatory. Bananas = potassium (electrolyte replacement). And the list goes on......everything on that has specific nutritional value for someone who's had too much alcohol.

Sure they would, but that's not dealing with reality.

reality is you cope with your problems by drinking degenerate

>ginger tea with honey
Second item in and I can already write it off as bullshit.

Just because I recognize that people do it doesn't mean I do, you fuckstain. Reality is that everyone has problems, and people deal with those in different ways. You lumping anyone who doesn't do what you do as "degenerate" just proves that you are of limited cognitive ability.

>fuckstain
cringe

>cringe
You need to go back.

seek sunlight

Seek help.

Using the words "degenerate" and "cuck" should be an automatic 3 day ban on any board that isn't /pol/

I agree, that guy needs to go.

>2017
>not understanding the benefits of ginger

I'm an alcoholic and I'd rather you left instead if you're that much of a pussy hearing someone say that makes you cry

I don't give a flying fuck what you think, so it doesn't matter, does it? Try not being an insufferable cunt.

>drinking degenerate

Is degenerate anything like ouzo?

I think it's off brand Boones Farm. ;)

I know over here any random donut can call themselves a nutritionist, actual professionals are called dieticians.

If you are allredy home by 7:30 it was a shitty night anyway.

>hungover
>7:30am wake up

Anyone else see the issue here?

> one post with any info in the whole thread

You tried, user.

It's still disgusting when not chopped and fried.

No
They only seem to follow dietfads they read about and tell lazy people what to do. At least that's my impression.

That is is way over the top and you will not get anyone to seriously follow this diet. People don't want to eat healthy all the time. They just don't want to get fat & die from heart disease or colon cancer.

>is nutrition a real science
no, because anyone can fucking declare themselves to be one without any training or certification. Dietitian is the one that requires a shitload of school and passing a test for board certification.

Would you rather get your kidney stone diagnosis from an actual physician or a fucking pretend doctor who asks you to just trust that he knows what he's doing?

That's just patently untrue.

please.
the best way to eat is one time a day.
anything else is food industry shills.

>7:30am -- wake up

I stopped right there

Dumb cunts wasting grant money when all they needed to say is drink more.

just start the day with a shot of vodka

Nah I got your hangover plan right here.

2 pm — Wake up, finish the booze left in your glass from when you passed out.
2:30 pm — Drop some salt in a bottle of soda water, drink it while you lean out the window to try and get some air.
4 pm — Wake up again, scramble eggs with an egg sized lump of butter.
8 pm — Make dinner, crack open a bottle of wine so you don't cut yourself doing prep.

>sweet potato "fries"
>reward

Nope. It's even less rigorous and more of a cargo cult than psychology, an accepted pseudoscience.

>shitload of school and passing a test for board certification
...says the brainlet who considers burger flipping a deep cognitively challenge

?