Leberkäs

Leberkäs

Yes, please.

Leverpastej?

Yes, with mustard please.

It's pretty comfy food, but I don't really feel healthy after having it. I knew of it before coming to Germany, but there's a lot more variation than I thought there would be with it. Also mustard is a must, Fleischkäse with out it is a sin. Every stand here sells it as a sandwich though .( sold as a "LKW") It feels like a heftier baloney sandwich.

It's pretty cheap shit but tastes alright.
Probably not much meat left in there.

I usually get the shits from it. It's made from the cheapest shit available, 2 kg are sold for like 3,50 Euro to your bakery. Sometimes I still can‘t resist though.

> Not having the REWE-Trinity of Mettbrötchen, LKW und Spießbratenbrötchen for breakfast

>Not Käsleberkäse

Love it.

>tfw no REWE where i live...

>Leberkas
Good but I can't eat it anymore. Doesn't help if its already laying under the heater for hours.
Drei im Wegla every day man.

Fucking how? These things are everywhere. And all employees look as miserable in each store. It's amazing.

Had those as lunch every day when I was still studying. Beats cheap studentenwerk cafeteria food.

I can't tell if this is bread or meat.

Finely ground meat baked into form. It 's the German version of hotdog mystery meat.

One of the things I tried in Germany was this stuff, I could only compare it to hotdogs. Like a hotdog loaf

we call it fleischchäs here, sounds a bit more appealing.

> tfw literally two REWEs close to my apartment. One on my way home from work and one just 200m away for spontanious Mettlust

Like what hot dogs would be if they were good.

Love it with fried potatos and a fried egg with onions. So damn tasty.