Anyone here eat pasta for breakfast?

Anyone here eat pasta for breakfast?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/m9vH92
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure. Fried leftover spaget is fucking delicious.

I've done it before.

recipe on meatballs

>here is a slice of carb with your carbs

I'll basically eat any dinner entree for breakfast if I don't have time, or the goods to make a proper breakfast.

I'm not incapable of making breakfast but on those days when you think you've been in the shower for 5 minutes but it's actually been 20 you gotta fucking do what you can on the fly.

when ever I make spaghetti for dinner I think about how good breakfast will be all night long
TLDR I love spaghetti for breakfast

Yeah. I like cold leftover spaghetti with a few pints of milk.

Sounds like you're ready to start the day champ!

Pretty much. I used to eat a lot when I played football to maintain a weight of around 215 lbs on a manlet frame. I weigh 150 now.

Yo bet your sweet ass I do.

discord.gg/m9vH92

post pasta pls

Back to Veeky Forums, retard.

I eat anything, anytime.

Breakfast stuff for lunch, dinner stuff for breakfast, whatever.

I eat what I want to eat for breakfast. Who the fuck is going to insist that I eat X for breakfast?

Also, the majority of Amuhricans who bitch about this also guzzle down fried dough with syrup and tons of sugary cereals with OJ for breakfast.

Yeah, I have before, quite a few times. But, I don't do it on the regular.

cold spaghett, how have i never thought about this before
i love cold burritos and this could be the next big thing in my life
thanks
making a double batch tonight

My friends think I'm crazy for eating things like pasta or lasagna for breakfast. I just don't see why I wouldn't. If I can have pancakes or eggs for dinner, why not spaghetti for breakfast?

Try putting a little salad on the same plate the gravy with the lettuce and dressing is great. Just like a real wop

I've gotten shit from my coworkers for eating a melt for breakfast when they eat donuts for breakfast every single day.
Fucking donuts.
Literal candy.

Ive got some balls you can meet

Dude you know this won’t go well what the fuck

I have that shadow hawk on the right, is it worth anything?

Yeah I just ate the whole batch
At least I'm not fat I guess