When will the soy turns you into a girl meme end?

When will the soy turns you into a girl meme end?

When people stop being fat lazy pieces of shit

Might as well get used to men with tits. We are probably one of the last few generations that can afford to get their protein mainly from livestock & dairy.

At some point Soja will be one of the few protein sources left available to the average pleb.

When /pol/ stops being a Ruskie psyop.

Wouldn’t be surprised is this is true. The soyboy meme is literally Dr. Strangelove-tier lunacy.

when mods and janitors do their fucking job

fuck off retard

The mods and jannies are probably the ones posting this shit so they can wait for someone to break a rule during the ensuing shitfest and ban them/delete all their posts

then we should snitch this to Hiroshima m00t

Does this seriously bother people that badly? Regardless of the psuedoscience, soyboy is just another name for numale. Pussified men.

t. soy obsessed shitposter

you probably had to hide all the scissors so you wouldn't cut off your ding-dong while drunk

man i don't care what anybody says

tofu is fucking great fried. Can't believe so many people lied to me telling me it is "le vegan food"

why would you soyim even care?

people who eat more than the occasional tofu are generally people who think masculinity is bad anyway.

Don't worry, vat grown meat will be here soon.

pretty sure most people are just looking for an explanation for why incredibly unmasculine, faggy men abound in society. why are there so many trans M2Fs?

is it soy?
is it 2nd wave feminist mothers?
is it da jews, manipulating the world via hollywood?
is it a result of lgbt ppl getting rights?
did it happen just organically without someone pushing it as an agenda?

who knows. we all want an answer.

All I know is while I don't mind actual gays too much, I fucken hate these limpwristed, navel gazing, useless numale faggots. I live in brooklyn, I'm fucken literally surrounded. fuck them and whoever made them.

I'm still convinced they are goddamn aliens.

You really need to stop browsing /pol/ before you end up as an obese recluse who hates the world.

Safe societies lead to soft people. That's really all there is to it.

We live in a world were engaging with highly abstract white collar work is the most rewarding for people. That's why you get Buffets and Soroses and Gateses at the top rather than Caesars or Genghises.

>fuck them and whoever made them.
Make society collapse if you want being strong and hard to be the norm and the goal again. Make the world less safe. Refugees welcome.

Actually kill yourself.

This is why. Living in a highly technological society the masculine traits of endurance and strength are obsolete and viewed as a negative since any jobs requiring it are generally low pay and populated by mouthbreathers with the sensitivity of a neanderthal. The sensitive numales in the sedentary higher paying white collar jobs are attractive to females looking to find breeder partners because they're assured of security for themselves and their brood spawn destined to be numales like their parents.

tl;dr don't like our society dominated by numales? Become a luddite anarchist and work to topple the technocracy.

When faggots like you stop taking it seriously

Imagine being so retarded that you actually believe Russians are secretly undermining US politics in the current year despite no evidence to support the claim and all evidence to points to the contrary. She lost guys, she'll never be president. Move on.

Serious or not, it's still silly shit that needs to end. It's either a gross misunderstanding of how the body works, or it's an unfunny joke. Either deserves to be stamped out.

>I fucken hate these limpwristed, navel gazing, useless numale faggot
You are acting like one

>despite no evidence to support
tsk, tsk, ivan.

>Hillary literally sold our Uranium to Russia at a discount in exchange for money deposited into Bill's bank account, and that's fine. But what about MUH DOSSIER!?!

kys

>deflecting to hillary without being prompted
>using the russian troll factory manual
is unemployment that bad in Saint Petersburg, Ivan?

When trump supporters lose their virginity

>implying there's supporters left alive/in liberty
>implying 100% internet posts sucking donnie's dick aren't paid russian trolls and bots

No they think masculinity is bad and vote democrat because they were forced to consume soy at a young age and were effeminized to the point of no return

No she didn't. None of that uranium can legally go to Russia and the US can effectively eminent domain it at any time for national security purposes. The State Dept wasn't even the only Federal agency that had to OK the deal, a large number of others had to as well. Pull your head out of /pol/'s ass

How am I deflecting when my first comment specifically mentioned Hillary? You've wasted tax payer dollars on a wild goose chase for the last year to try and explain your complete and total failure during the election and have nothing to show for it and now a special counsel will be investigating your Queen for the very same thing you've been pretending Trump did.

user we aren’t Russians, we’re just your average shitposters.

Besides propaganda is more cost effectively distributed on facebook/twitter/etc. Not on a Laotion mycology forum.

There isn't a man without tits unless you have low bf and good pec insertions

Even low bf looks like tits

Lol wtf. Not even remotely true.

it ain’t a meme ya dip

took you long enough, ivan. Doing the rounds in other boards?

>2017
>having a defined gender
WEW

This, I accidentally bought soy milk instead of regular once and just keeping it in my fridge raised my voice to an alto from a baritone and cut my beard volume in half.

But men always had tits, idiot.

But there's a bunch of proof.

Post any of it

>Hardmode: Actual evidence that has been validated by non biased sources
Nightmare mode: No memes or logical fallacies

>hates limpwristed useless faggots
>cries about it in an internet forum for anonnymous weebs under the food and cooking subsection no fucking less
just kill yourself and save everyone the embarrassment of your existence, dumb autistic faggot

I can't, cuz if I died, who would be there to annoy you?

or just move out of your sheltered pathetic american cities to a shithole where you actually have real problems to worry about
jesus christ you unsuferabble first worlder faggots are ruining the world for real people, in every side of the spectrum

third worlders have the luxury of being low iq enough to never reach a stage of civilisation where real problems are solved, even if you try very hard.

the problem of the first world is that we're literally too good at life for our own good.