Moving to my own place. What bigboy pots/pans/utensils/ do I need to cook properly?

Moving to my own place. What bigboy pots/pans/utensils/ do I need to cook properly?

the ones you need

are you incapable of shopping for yourself?
are you sure you're ready to move out user?
you sound completely incapable of living adult life on your own if you can't remember what pots and pans you need to cook food on.

You should be able to figure that out yourself, based on what you intend to eat on a regular basis. If you're just a tendie devouring sperg monster, then skip the pots and pans and save your money.

I need to know what's the minimum I need to have so that when I finally go beyond the usual Veeky Forumsfare of breasts/broccoli I don't have to go back shopping.

i think a functioning human adult could discern what they need based on what they will be doing with the objects they intend to acquire

this is a useful skill to obtain for LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYTHING

>Veeky Forumsfags
>chloe moretz pictures
>functioning human adults
Pick one

on the go, man. Plan a recipe, take note of all shit you need, go buy it. when you do something else, you will notice more shit you are lacking. but if you want the basics buy one pan, one pot, a stirring spoon, tongs, a cutting board and a parring and a big knifes

>one pan, one pot
redbull me on this. Nonstick? Coppermeme? What do I avoid? Using a gas range btw.
>stirring spoon
Wooden?
>cutting board
I know I should avoid plastic but what do I look for in a basic wooden board?
>and a parring and a big knifes
Suggest brands to get or to avoid.
Going to ikea in a few hours to pick up some basic furnishings. Is it a good idea to pick up kitchen stuff from there as well?

>get a pot and a pan
>get some wood spoons
>get a colander
>get a chef knife
>get a rubber spatula
>cook food

>pans
nonstick is for stuff at low temps (omelettes and shit) and cast iron, steel or ceramic coating (your choice as long is not aluminium) for high temps
Also I forgot (see? Just on the go) an oven deep tray
>stirring
any material you want, maybe a dipper
>cutting board
anything that is antibacterial, don't buy a glass meme board
>brands for knives
Ikea is just okay. Don't buy german steel or japanese meme knives if you aren't a professional cook

thanks bb
I've seen autists argue about muh MM when it comes to pan/pot thickness. Do I have to watch for that or is that just a meme? Nobody sells pots that are too thin at the bottom that it will be a problem would they?

I have a wok, a pot, a wooden spoon, a cleaver, a cutting board, a fork, a teaspon, a plate and a bowl. At leastmthat's the stuff I take when I move to a new place.

There are plenty of shitty pots and pans spend a little for some caphalon.

Nice mix of terrible advice mixed with a few correct points

Kids, this is how to troll

Instant read thermometer
Stainless steel or cast iron pan
Non-stick pan

I remember that I get 5% back on Amazon.
Where did I fuck up?

nice list ice cream scoop toaster

what

good chef knife
Pairing knife
Bread knife
steel to hone the knife
non stick pan
wooden spatula
Cutting board (wood or plastic)
Dutch oven
A stainless steel, cast iron, or carbon steel pan (no plastics on the handles)
Can opener
Vegetable peeler
Good pair of tongs
A good spatula
Thermoworks thermopen or thermopop
Roastng pan
Baking sheet that fits in your oven
Slotted spoon
Laddle
Measuring cups and spoons
Cake pan (if baking)
Oven thermometer

Just get this shit to start off with. Should be everything you need to make spagetti noodles, canned Ragu and gray ground beef. You won't even realize how shit it is

I'll probably not use half of those. I'm ok with spending a bit more just so I won't have to rebuy so often

>$40 for all that
Those will explode.

Those are good pans

Is this the natty limit?