What is a good vegan/healthy/non-dairy creamer for my coffee?

what is a good vegan/healthy/non-dairy creamer for my coffee?

I've tried almond milk, and coconut creamer, but they both have that nutty taste that i don't like. Also, nothing sweet.

>good
>vegan

it doesn't have to be vegan. just low/no fat

Almond milk is decent and adds a nice nutty flavor.
Basically your options are as follows in the non-dairy catagory: Almond Milk.
Soy Milk.
Cashew Milk.
Hemp Milk.
Coconut Milk.
Rice Milk.
Pea Milk.
But I've really only tried Almond in coffee. Rice milk might be good.
O wow u slayed bruv.
Many laffs.

I usually drink my coffee black from an aeropress, around a 13:1 brew ratio, but I sometimes enjoy coffee drinks involving milk (I'll get a latte maybe once a week)

I draw the line at skim milk, soy milk, almond milk, and any of that 'creamer' garbage

There's a reason people use milk, specifically whole milk, and that's because it tastes good with coffee

You know what doesn't taste good with coffee? Emulsified plant solids with artificial flavorings and fucked up chemicals. Why would anyone do that? Just take a caffeine pill

Milk from a consenting cow.

>coffee
>creamer

So have regular whole milk then. It's 96.5% fat free.

semen

Personally I like human milk

Cashew milk is the GOAT because it's really the closest analogue to dairy milk you can get.

I cook with it constantly, even for dairy heavy shit like etouffee .

Who puts more than like a tablespoon of milk in their coffee?

Who the fuck cares about such a tiny amount of fat?

God damn I would not be able to even politely eat one of your meals.

S O Y B O Y.

Im still surprised by how many people think whole milk = 100% fat that then jumps down to like 2% reduced with nothing in between.

100% fat milk is just butter....

if you're vegan you can't have milk fuck off and drink it black

Rice milk is nice and doesn't curdle. It is sweet but that probably wouldn't be noticeable with just a splash in black coffee. Oat milk would probably be good. Hemp milk is nasty and will clump up and separate from the coffee immediately.

just drink it black my friend

All your boyfriends’ cum. Also please kys.

Just as good as heavy cream.

whisky
there's even vegan certified whisky

Coffee creamer needs to be fatty to cut through the coffee oils.

This stuff is oily which OP does not want. I spilled some my mom had and it was annoying to clean up.

>soy
lmao

Meme funny LOL

Have you tried the coconut oil meme? It's pure saturated fat and doesn't give you that blonde coffee everyone goes crazy for, but it actually works pretty well if you can't stand to drink it black. Otherwise just try different plant "milks" until you find one that does it for you.

>/healthy/non-dairy
Dairy is healthy you cultist

Heavy cream is a well-known health food

Isn't life changing enough? Just add a bit of milk and enjoy it like a normal person...

>spent seven years trying to find something that kinda tastes like milk to add to my coffee...

Fuck'in twat!

Hazelnut milk my guy