Write what's on your mind

write what's on your mind

Other urls found in this thread:

friesian.com/#manifesto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I regret going to that shitty fourth of July party because of how tired I was in the morning so much so that I skipped French class.

Glenjamin Gould was a God

why do people live in filth? why is casual talk about suicide more common? why is it we liked to make ourselves out to have more miserable lives than others, just to make ourselves seem justified when we piss and moan? why is it we feel some pride for a messy workspace and bedroom? do we really trick ourselves into thinking we live busy lives?

>tfw no Jewish gf

>tfw no gf

who's this "we"? just because you naturally gravitate to emo little shits

>tfw no big tittied Jewish gf

seriously why even live brehs

>posts about jews
>posts girl making italian photoface

sort out your ethnic groups nerd

>that nose
>italian

>he doesn't know what a "roman nose" looks like

kys?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

I just posted her because that little sliver of belly at the bottom of the pic makes me rock hard anyone else?

i know but i'm saying if u want to post a jewish chick don't get one that's trying to ape an italian

>naturally gravitate to emo little shits
can you try better than that? do you not interact with people? is this a local thing for me, to hear people talk about this kind of stuff?

what about this one

the only time i hear people whining is on Veeky Forums, if you leave your mom's basement you'll see most people aren't whiney shutins, although you can always find some on campus, just find the stoners who wear old military jackets despite being 100 pounds and green party supporters etc. you can sit around all day and bitch about how capitalism isn't fair and trump sucks and whatever

why'd she die her hair blonde though if she's so proud of being jewish?

maybe she's not proud maybe her dad got her that necklace for hanukkah and so she felt like she had to wear it during their weekly skype chat and that's a screenshot from it

whats on your mind

I am a pathetic piece of shit. Everyday I wake up and I say "this day will be different, this is the day of change. I'll pratice the violin, read books, study math and french and won't waste my time on stupid activities like videogames or internet". The day goes on, I waste all my time on anime, games and the internet and then I go to sleep promising that the next day will be different. I'll never be something in my life, will I? I'll never change, will I? I am a pathetic piece of shit.

Texas rules of evidence 103.

>getting memed by "prestige" activities

Way to broadcast yourself as middle class loool

How do you expect me to write on something intangible?

>I'll pratice the violin

lol, even if u actually did that u still wouldn't amount to anything because no one cares

>he thinks doing things for others and showing off is what matters
>implying he shouldn't keep practicing the violin so he can enjoy the fulfillment of learning a musical instrument
Unironically commit suicide, my dude.

but if he was doing it for himself he would have already done it, the fact that he's procrastinating on it means he's doing it for other people, no one procrastinates on shitposting and playing video games because those are you things you do for yourself

>but if he was doing it for himself he would have already done it, the fact that he's procrastinating on it means he's doing it for other people
Are you seriously retarded? He's not doing it because it requires more a lot more effort than shitposting and playing video games.

You're not wrong

wew

>He's not doing it because it requires more a lot more effort than shitposting and playing video games.

that's exactly right, he tells himself he'll practice tomorrow, this way he can be a french speaking violin player who's mastered the classics or w/e while shitposting his life away just like everyone else, come u think we don't all know these kind of weak tricks to fool oneself around these parts?

why does everyone always ignore my best work?

>tfw you don't even realize that your goal of becoming a french speaking violin player who's mastered the classics is just an embarrassing, deeply subconscious strategy for fucking stacey

kill yourself seriously

This is a good point too.

cuz no one skypes with their dad in the kind of bikini top, although maybe jews do since freud had some ideas about this stuff in his community

>cuz no one skypes with their dad in the kind of bikini top

But it's exciting to think about like what if she does do that?

faggot

I think I'm an alcoholic slowly but surely slipping out of the middle class despite (because?) obtaining greater and greater educational certifications.

>tfw you expect people to write positive messages about how can do it
>tfw all comments just confirm that you're a pathetic piece of shit

Seek Christ.

I spend so much time on the internet I wish I knew how to find communities that I enjoyed and how to make friends online.

>tfw your posting is just a jewish strategy for emotionally manipulating pity out of people
>tfw you don't get it so you double down

it's because all your hobbies reeked of "low life shitbag who wants to seem cultured but just can't get his ass up off the couch"

instead of all those transparent bogus hobbies why don't you just do a literature degree at a halfway decent school then you can finally prove to the world you're not a total piece of shit

then when you say

>hur dur going into debt to have a sjw professor judge me for being a white male derp derp

we can all smugly laugh

Just go on long walks so that even if you don't do a "prestige activity" you can at least do something to feel proud of at the end of the day.

And clean your room.

>telling a lazy slob to go to uni

he life already seems rekt why ruin him completely

I plan on moving away by year's end.

The immigrants to Europe should be aggressively proselytized to. It angers me that nobody with any authority seems to think this.

What's the point of letting them in just to bully them?
It won't work anyways so why not just keep them out

>the only time i hear people whining is on Veeky Forums
bullshit, you must not have a job, or no social interactions
>you can sit around all day and bitch about how capitalism isn't fair and trump sucks and whatever
your ideology is showing

>introducing them to the true Word of God, the Living Word
>bullying

Wow, so you're even dumber than I thought. congrats.

Also the real answer to your original post is that no one with authority thinks your suggestion is good because it literally combines the worst of all possible solutions.

The conservative would be unhappy because you are letting them in.
The liberals would be unhappy because you aren't respecting their culture/diversity.
The immigrants would be unhappy because they have to put up with your infuriating christ cucking.

Besides, what's stopping them from just telling you to fuck off?
Just how far are you willing to go to spread the word of god? Just how aggressive of a proselyte are you?
Are you willing to bust a few caps?
My guess is not, so just shut the fuck up.

I'm sorry I didn't message you right away that night. I was pretty scared you'd run away again. I feel ashamed that every time you go to bed I try to get my energy back by doing things I enjoy while knowing you're probably suffering and unable to sleep, because during the day I get stressed trying to support you. I try my best to say genuine things to cheer you up but I've spouted bullshit a couple of times because I've never had to do this before for anybody. I'm always like a fucking cat that will just come around when it wants to get affection, but I'm concerned for your well-being. Today I doubted how much I know you and if I've done a good job considering not even a month has passed. Going to Italy is a mistake. Dropping out too. I agree, your family sounds like a bunch of wankers. I'm sad I didn't get to eat the cheesecake you made. I want to fuck your depressed butt.

You have to be 18 to post here.

I finally fell in love but god it's so embarrassing. Maybe I'm too awkward or autistic for love or something. I'm on cloud 9 every second I'm with them but the second I'm alone I agonize over every stupid thing I've done and said in their presence and how terrible they must think I am

>europeans
>christian

theyre all liberal, degenerate pagans

....what's on your mind
Write what's on your mind...
[Feel amused by funny crying stick figure pic]

I finally lost my virginity today after i went to a date

Not sure how to feel about it

i don't want to create a thread for this, and no one on my tiny friend list would care to hear this, so...
i just finished the great gatsby and i'm astonished, its by far the best book i've read, its so simple but at the same time so meaningful, i've involuntarily close read through the whole book and couldn't put it down until i've finished

Yeah it's like that

Bourbon (Blanton's, to be more specific).

are you loving how many people at the same time?

i wish i didnt start drinking when i was 13

i just played a video game on got on the steam sale for 99 cents for like 3 hours, it was p fun but by the end a horrible depression and self loathing kicked in and i had to stop...now if i only i could get that same feeling from shitposting on Veeky Forums i met get something productive done

Veeky Forums is secretly one of the best boards on Veeky Forums, I just hope it remains secret and doesn't become a meme like /k/ has.

ssshhhhhh

I want to die and I don't know how to stop wanting to die

I can speak to the suicide and depression talk, people have been brought up in a culture where being a victim grants you the floor in social settings for attention. Claiming to have certain mental issues opens up a lot of dialogue and has made a very serious issue into a trivial one, because of the amount of people using it for attention. Like in 'Oblomov' they talk about how someone without real problems creates mental problems so as to have some drama or to fulfil some mental emotional need. People who are actually struggling in third world countries that have to work full time doing some shitty job for 1 dollar a day aren't complaining about mental illness at anywhere near the same rate as westerners because we have too much freedom and comfort has made us weak minded.

>post well thought out response in interesting thread
>go to bed excited for all the replies youll get
>deleted
>this isnt
GOD FUCKING

I wonder when my maps will arrive, they are "out for delivery", so I can begin planning my hike in earnest.

Sometimes I wish I could write some stories that are more positive. I don't like being a cynical pessimist, it's not an admirable trait.

in finland we have courses that refugees have to take that includes not raping and such. I don't know if it helps though, at least we haven't had any terrorist attacks yet. it might have to do with the fact that we don't really accept that many of them here.

I wish I had the drive to learn how to program and do pixel art so I could finally make my dream game, which is basically a functional dwarf fortress with isometric graphics.

Why is it that all over reaching, incoherent, unfalsifiable, and just plain stupid academic theories / areas viciously denounced unless they conform to the preferences of left wing critical theory lovers. Why can't people see that they're all charlatans?

I see topics trying to decipher Hegel and I don't know who's trolling who or if the posters are all low IQers. Rather than try to understand the internal logic of Hegel, why not treat it as a black box and ask its practitioners to make falsifiable predictions with it. I'm sure that's fucking easy for them since they never shut up about how Capeetal / History is explained by their theories. If they manage to predict things then we have a good sign that the theory isn't self referential nonsense.

Of course what I am describing is feasible yet I am humouring them because they'd never do it and I know right this second there are outraged people who will say I am stupid. They will say the theory shouldn't have to do anything. And then I will ask, "So why should your theory be given attention or government subsidies over the infinitely many possible other theories?" Then I will get no answer.

I just took a couple nurofen plus even though I'm not in any pain. I think I might be drawn to the codeine.

Probably be shooting heroin within a year.

I feel like I'm in some twisted version of groundhog day, where every day is the same, yet the day's on calentar are changing.

Is anyone else here having literal nightmares about climate change?

I am so fucking scared guys. For the last few weeks I keep having a nightmare where I am at a fancy dress party, dressed as the Arctic Sea Ice. Everyone at the party is ignoring me and they seem to be drinking oil. I am fine, at first but then start to feel hot. I look at my sides and I seem to be melting. I feel hot as fuck, and look in the mirror and see my face melting.

Then I try to get help. I grab at people and they ignore me until I pin down a girl and projectile vomit in her face until she dies.

I am so scared.
We are going to be 4 degrees warmer by 2060. Sea levels will rise 3 meters this century. Food production will plummet by 50%. Disease will spread. Storms and flooding will cause nuclear accidents.

We are fucking done. less than 500 million of us will be left by 2200, and we will NEVER reach this level of civilization again.

I have been trying to cope by stealing Scientific Journals from the University and burying them in metal capsules in the woods, hopefully future humans wil dig them up and use them to re-learn lost knowledge

>I have been trying to cope by stealing Scientific Journals from the University and burying them in metal capsules in the woods

I was with you until this point. That's kinda crazy and obnoxious. Wouldn't you think that keeping journals at a library would help people who want to combat climate change?

I feel like I am living in sleep paralysis. Constantly I'm thinking "Just fucking do anything!" and instead I just lay there sprawled out with a big dopey grin on my face. I'm cogent enough to process my environment but I am not functional enough to interact with it. I can't sublimate my identity into the fabric of my immediate reality as others can. I'm here on the terms of a tourist. Anyone else?

Dang, that was almost me. I had to studying for my midterm in French when I Gorbatchev home too. Managed to pull urban off, though.

Depression ever consumes my mind, and I can't make it stop. I want it to stop, but it will never stop... no, I'll never stop it. I want someone to fix me, but I refuse to try and fix myself.

I see myself in the mirror, but I don't see my *self*. I see this... imperfect chunk of meat, this blob of fat and wasted potential. I don't see me in the mirror, and I never have. Or, I've disowned the fact that that's me, and I just don't want to own up to it.

My father was abusive... or he was trying to fix me in the only way he knew how. He's called me his worst child, after I said as much during a breakdown. I ended up quitting college and moving back with my mother, since living with him was driving me to suicide. That 3 day long drive, I had the radio cranked to the highest volume it could be, because I didn't want to think. I still don't.

My mother is getting better. She had a stroke, a year and a half ago, christmas night; I was across the country at my father's house. The only reason I knew about it when it happened was because I was up in the early hours of the morning playing a call of duty game I had just gotten for christmas; my irresponsibility on that night still makes me wonder, what would have happened if I were not awake to get everyone moving.

Not that that matters. Now, I get paid for taking care of her. But I feel so... worthless. She's getting better for me being here, but I don't feel love. I never have. People have told me they loved me, and I don't feel it, and I feel subhuman for it. Not even my high school girlfriend made me feel loved. Not even a college friend, flat out telling me that she loved me, broke my shell.

I've started taking a journal, and I'm going to start writing, because if I don't get these feelings out I'm going to start going insane. I feel like I'm a hair's breath away from becoming unbalanced, unstable. I'm a good person; I'm smart, I'm charismatic, I'm funny... but, that is *what* I am. I've been told so many times of these three things, and more, but all I can think about is just how unambitious I am, how I want so badly to be fixed, but refuse to try and fix myself.

An image cannot describe how I feel, and neither can I.

I would like to get a dog but I know one day it's going to die and I'll feel like shit for ages

the communist regime has some good ideas but i dont trust humanity to follow those ideals

just writing some lyrics for this song i'm working on
got one verse down:

i want to soothe my hand across your delicate skin
i want to unearth the tastes that are oozing within
i want to memorise the warmth of your seeping sweat
as you grasp and caress me in our lustful duet

user...

I can still fail at life after getting a PhD in mathematics from a good university, apparently.

Holy fuck user
It's like The Room of song lyrics

>tfw inhaling coffee while doing mindless shit at work and listening to hegel lectures and you have revelation and realize what your hegel paper thesis is
>throw work onto the floor and run to nearest computer
>can't remember what thesis idea was

Hegel is philosophy's greatest monster. Ruined philosophy.

Do your thesis on Friesian philosophy, it's very interesting: friesian.com/#manifesto

There's several things on my mind right now. The first thing on my mind, is I want to finish reading this book Hunger. I'm not particularly enjoying it, but I feel devoted to finishing it, because I want to improve my reading ability. Part of me thinks that perhaps I would read better if I enjoyed it more, but I think that also part of being a good reader is just being able to digest what's in front of you; that will be very helpful for going back to college.

I am going back to college pretty soon, after an absence of 2 years. I am going to try to take a placement test for English. I am somewhat confident in my writing abilities, but I am not used to speaking extremely concisely, and with proper grammar. I feel that I can express my ideas though, I have no problem writing out my thoughts. So I'll just have to see what happens. If I get into English 102, I will be happy; hopefully it means I get to skip a semester of English so I can get to stuff I actually care about, like poetry.

I have been thinking about my own personal writing too. I feel that I have run out of things to write about, so I haven't written anything on my blog in quite a while now. It's been months. This peturbs me, because I enjoy writing. I also feel weary of always writing when there's things that trouble me, when I'm in a bad mood. I would like to write about thoughts which I think are interesting; my writings start to feel like nothing more than angsty rants, which are at best well spoken.

Another thing, is that all of this going back to school business has been giving me one hell of an appetite, and I really don't want to gain weight before I go back to college. My confidence goes way up when I feel thin and beautiful.

About 2900 words written in the last 3 days. Feels good. Can't wait to make my trilogy a quadrilogy. Also, Antifa is a fascist group, no matter what their name is.

I'm in my first year of grad school and already feel a bit worn down by it. I haven't had a proper holiday since Christmas so I'll do that soon I think.
I just broke up with my gf of three years, amicably. We both really like each other a lot. We've tried breaking up in the past but we're too fond of each other and too physically compatible and it's never lasted more than a day. But now we're long distance, and we're both tired of the problems in our relationship, so I think it'll stick. It's a weird cocktail of feelings. On the one hand, I'm "free": she was very demanding of my time, and now I have it all to myself. I can watch the films I like, travel where and when I please. On the other hand, cooking and cuddling with her made me happy.
It really makes me hate myself, because over the last few months all I could think is how I want to escape this relationship. Now, I find myself only nostalgically remembering the good times. I can't be content.

That sounds fun user! Where are you going hiking, if you don't mind me asking?

Words on a page will never reflect my thoughts.

Also, over the past few months I've taken to drinking nearly every evening, which is slightly worrying.

I just got done reading a "light novel" so I'm interested in trying to write a story of my own. But I'm old and I'm worried it won't get far.

Yet another day without improvement. I'm unproductive as fuck, the only good thing I did today was reading those chapters from Germinal, and even then they weren't many.
I wish I could just do stuff

my relationship is falling apart because my girlfriend's in a fucking cult.

Is it AA?

A cult? What kind?

We demand a greentext story user.