Quiche

Served warm, what is a good side to have with it?

Salad.
It's already carbs, veggie and protein.

if youre going to cut it like that why not just scoop out what you want with a spoon

I have two options, leafy green salad or red cabbage

Salad.

What is that, quiche? A nice crisp salad will complement the egginess.

Depends a bit on what's in the quiche but i always prefer a nice lettuce salad with dressing. You can even dip the dry parts of the crust in the dressing if you like.

steak. well burnt. a1

Bacon, broccoli and tomato

Eggs are cancer

baby spring mix salad
dressing made with olive oil, vinegar, egg yolk, salt, and pepper

>cooking quiche without a two inch cake ring
Enjoy your overcooked custard.

What goober sliced that quiche

who the fuck cuts it like that

People who are not fat you obese faggot

I'm going to keep this simple: you are fucking retarded.

Then you should have a spinach based side. Either a spinach salad or creamed spinach.

what would you need a cake ring for

>Complain about big portions
>Complain about small portions

Are you a female or are you just retarded!

To make a proper quiche. Anything less than 2" is all crust and overcooked custard.

That looks like it's large and solid enough to double as a coffe table if you attached legs to it. I think you've just come up with the new hipster fad: Edible furniture.

I think I've discovered retardation in your post.

Coarsely chopped tomatoes dressed with minced white onions, thinly sliced scallions, oil & vinegar

nice 'go 'za

what is wrong with you user...that's like this deep dish pizza crap

maybe you should just not overcook your custard, rather than worrying about the height of the crust

It's hilarious how people replied to weaker bait but left this faggot hanging.

I prefer arugula but spinach is very good as well. Arugula has great texture, doesn't wilt, and I like how peppery it is.

not possible with your thin "americanized" quiche

maybe scrambled eggs or chicken pot pie

The problem isn't the sizes per piece but the fucked up proportions on where the center of the cuts sits at.

American quiche, when made properly is exactly like French quiche. As a matter of fact, my standard go-to quiche recipe came from a French lady who sold quiche in Paris. Stop acting like a boorish twat.

I'm with you user a
9" pie pan with store bought pie crust and cheddar is fucking Delicious!

>implying

Anyone who uses premade pie crust and cheddar in a tart pan is simply a bad cook. Bad cooks live all over the world, in every country. But nice deflection from facts, retard.

>But nice deflection from facts, retard.
What facts? I haven't heard any from you, shitface.

The facts are that "real" quiche can be made by anyone of any nationality as long as they are following a proper recipe, you dumb dickcheese. Quiche isn't a complicated dish, it's provincial cooking.

>following a proper recipe
You mean like using a cake ring and not a tart or pie pan?

Yes, of course. Or a springform pan. But not a shallow pie plate.

>Yes, of course.
You've got to be the slowest motherfucker that I've ever had the displeasure of conversing with.

Also, I forgot to add that cake rings and springform pans have been widely available in America since at least the 70s, but you had to go to an actual kitchen supply store, not just Kmart or Walmart.

nobody gives a shit when all the american recipe books never mentioned them.

Since I'm not a fucking mind reader, I don't know or really care what idiotic games you have playing in your head. I was originally responding to this , so that's what I've been concerned with, weirdo.

That's simply untrue. I have a vast cookbook collection, from all overvthe world, but mostly from the US, and many of them mention using a ring mold or springform pan. Maybe not if you're using a Betty Crocker cookbook.....

Steamed spinach.

This
I always see it with spring salad with a light vinegrette