Whats your must have in a good Mac and Cheese...

Whats your must have in a good Mac and Cheese? For me personally i dump pepper on top i mean i drown that shit i love it.

Bread crumbs. Cottage cheese. Pepper, yes.

Ground beef, hot peppers, and tomatoes

It's gotta be stewed tomatoes. The acidity is perfect to contrast the creaminess. This is truly mac and cheese worthy of the bone zone.

garlic breadcrumbs on top
bacon and jalapenos inside

not having mac and cheese because it's disgusting garbage

Fuck you, homemade mac and cheese is awesome. That shit with covered in orange goo you get from the dollar store is garbage.

BACON and extra cheese... Maybe some pimentos...

Nice to see a fellow Bone Zone fan! I'm sad that the show ended. I've been meaning to give "Do You Know Who Jason Segal Is?" a listen to get new off that sweet Brendon Walsh podcasting goodness, but haven't yet.

Bone Zone made me consistently laugh out loud the most. Second place would probably be a tie between The Andrew DeWitt Show and Danish & O'Neil.

Inb4 some pretentious faggot says lobster

truffles

Goats and blue cheeses. Walnuts on top.

my grandma's mac & cheese recipe from the depression

>1 lb. box of elbow macaroni
>2 cans of Campbell's tomato soup
>1/2 cup of milk
>8-10 slices of Kraft american cheese
>once the macaroni is cooked, dump in the soup and milk, stir it around to make a consistent sauce
>tear up the cheese slices and mix them in until they're melted

i know it sounds disgusting but it's actually pretty good

also i had a really good mac&cheese bowl at a restaurant that put in bread crumbs and pulled pork

elbow pasta and rigatoni cooked al dente

1 lb bacon, dont render out all of the fat, chop it up good

make a golden roux, then make white sauce & thicken it with the roux

mix it all up together

5 - 6 handfuls of parmesan, romano, & asiago on top

bake in smoker for 2 hrs

bleu cheese

start with a bechamel sauce. it makes it creamier and lets you learn some sauce basics

my gf has a depression mac recipe that's similar. fried onion, tomato soup, shredded cheddar melted in. it's good.

For me it's the blue box

brotip: if you see yourself making lots of cream based sauces, get yourself a double boiler, and not have to worry about scorching shit while you multitask

A pinch of sodium citrate and a pinch of sodium hexametaphosphate. Instead of a cheese sauce I basically make nacho cheese dip, like nuclear Tostitos kind of cheese dip. I like my mac and cheese to have consistency and texture like KFC mac and cheese.

Lobster Mac is something I’d ask for my last meal on earth. My wife makes it so good.
Jalapeños, sausage, topped with breadcrumbs.
Bacon makes anything better.

My FUCKING man

actual cheese
i know americans will violently reject this opinion, but powdered cheese isn't cheese and you should be ashamed for putting that into your body, nonetheless calling it macaroni and """"cheese""""

You need to make a roux

If you're the guy posting this in every thread then you truly are obsessed.

It keeps me awake at night. I have a serious problem.