ITT literary "villains" who did literally nothing wrong

ITT literary "villains" who did literally nothing wrong.

Captain Blicero

Moby Dick. Ahab is just fucking insane.

Sauron was evil as fuck bruh
Like a full on baby sacrificing zionist kike banker

the bossman in Timeline they all fucking murdered for no goddamn reason. Yeah, he was sleazy, but he never actually did anything wrong.

The whole point is that Moby Dick did nothing wrong and the book is a condemnation of man's attempt to control nature you fucking knob

I don't understand you

>dresses a teenage boy up and ducks him
More like /b/licero, amirite?

Cain. What's that, don't like my grains? Too good for vegetable produce? Want flesh and blood? There's your blood sacrifice, motherfucker. Smite all you want, seven times seventy seven, squared seven times squared seven times infinity; you'll never break me.

Yeah, that always pissed me off. Cain might have overreacted, but God was a fucking dick. Cain worked just as hard to give God his dues and God was like "haha, what do I look like, a fucking rabbit?" Beggars can't be choosers you fucking asshole.

Wow. I did not know I was that mad about that.

Hitler.
Humbert.
The duke, the bishop, the judge and the banker.
Maycomb, the old town.
Esteban Trueba

From the top of my head.

Upset fedoralord. Our Lord is an absurd one.

Ah, right, forgot about the japs.

The Mo-Ju dude.

James Moriarty

The killers in Murder on the Orient Express

Fu Manchu if you use literary loosely.

Humbert Humbert

They should publish an edition of Lord of the Rings that has the all the illustrations Tolkien made at the end

Shylock.
Cain? Fuck Cain. ESAU, on the other hand...
Man that triggered my older-brother complex.

If you consider berserk a book then grifith did nothing wrong

Josiah Bounderby didnt do shit

Griffith was spooked af.

Grendel and his mother.

WOW

Pretty shallow reading mate. You should either reread or accept your retardation and give up forever.

Judas

Karla

Madame Bovary.

There is obviously much more to the book than that, but wanna tell me how I'm wrong?

Satan

>Cain? Fuck Cain. ESAU, on the other hand...
>Man that triggered my older-brother complex.
This, you are one of the mine. I always felt unfair what they did with Esau (I am an older brother btw).

Hi, my man, have you read Cain by Lord Byron, a very good play I recommend you.

Randall Flagg literally did nothing wrong

You're just scratching the surface of what Moby Dick represents. Also, it's not just that Ahab did nothing wrong, he is meant to represent an inversion of the classical romantic hero, a play on the idea of 'great man history'.

Reread the chapter about the whiteness of the whale, that's one of the best chapters in the book imo

Steerpike

This is going to sound dumb and /pol/ tier, but re-reading the Harry Potter series I unironically started seeing the points that Slytherin/Voldemort were making. I mean they have this incredible magical gift, and yet they get shamed for not wanting to dilute it by associating with muggles. Voldemort was an evil prick, but Slytherin's ideology was far more reasonable than that of Griffyndor/Dumbledore.

Also Deuce Kindred, apparently a bad guy for killing a terrorist

Tom from the Great Gatsby. Daisy on the otherhand WEEEWWWLAD

But he isn't the villain of the story he's the hero. Sort of the whole point.

retard

Lucifer

fuck off

The whole Esau story makes my skin crawl. I mean, are Jews really this shameless about being scheming weasels that they have to endorse cheating in their holy book?

(We) know Suttree is guilty of something but we never learn what; just as /we know the Huntsman's deadly, although he misses his quarry.

The Judge