Do we all agree Jimmy John's is the best sub joint?

Do we all agree Jimmy John's is the best sub joint?

WTF?! Absolutely not.
I worked at one until it made me resentful and sad.
Just go to Firehouse Subs.

>Not beach hut deli

Fuck no. Firehouse takes it to the bone zone.

Fuck NO. Their sandwiches suck ass.

Subway>>>>>>>>>Firehouse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JimmyJohns

My man....brofist.
I fucking love Beach Hut.

I usually get a surfin bird hbu my homeboy?

No, Tubby's is way better than Jimmy John's.

I get a hot Santa Cruz, with added sprouts, ususally. But I also like the Surfin Bird, and the Hobie Cat. It's always one of those three, though. They're my favorites.

quiznos da best

Jersey Mikes>Jimmy Johns>Quiznos>>>>>>Subway

Jersey Mikes > Jimmy John's >>> Subway

/thread

jersey mike's italian sammich is the god of all sammiches

Worked at Subway for 2 years and I can tell you it's garbage.

i know a guy who worked for subway. he told me that you should never eat tuna or meatball marinara from subway. wouldn't say why...just don't ever do it. have you heard this? if so, can you elaborate?

I'm going to try those.

not that guy but I've heard the same thing. I was told it's because the tuna and meatball containers never got cleaned, they got all crusty and shitty so nobody wanted to spend time scraping that shit out. They just dump new tuna and meatballs into the same container over and over again.

Jimmy Johns is interesting in that they have made a sandwich that is just as bad as a bottom tier place like Subway, but with a totally different taste.

You won't get a bad sandwich at either place, but you'll always get a better sandwich by going somewhere else

Jimmy Johns is absolute bottom tier and it's only acceptable to order from them when it's late at night, you're drunk, and nothing else is open

ah. makes sense. thanks, user.

Jimmy John's real selling point is that their bread is consistently good, and they use a shitload of mayo

>tfw no jersey mikes
>tfw no firehouse subs
>tfw no quiznos
Being stuck with a choice of Subway or JJs sucks m8s.

really, i like subway a lot for their flatbread. otherwise i wouldnt care for it

it's also nice that you can get eggs and breakfast stuff on your sandwich, but it'd be real fuckin nice if the eggs werent still partially frozen after time they took them out of the oven half the time

i like buying their day old bread and using it for crostini

Walmart food court

Is it still any good for sandwiches?

the innards are still good. the outside is too dry for a sammich IMO

Penn Station is where it's at

Their bread is terrible though, it has more flavor than the bullshit at subway but it is by no stretch of the imagination good

>penn station, not philadelphia

If I wanted a lettuce sandwich I would buy lettuce and bread. Also fuck their creepy uniform standards and slogans.

Okay fine, consistently good *for a chain*

a notch above subway

eat fresh

It's a little chewy but for larger and damper sandwhiches, it does hold together well.

Anytime I feel I need the calories and protein I get a 'Beast' with extra-mayo and hot peppers. It's like a meat dessert; great balance of flavors.

/thread

potbelly

Lenny's subs are the best, too bad it's a mid south/ Memphis only chain.

He's a weirdo look at this menu

very underrated. people take them for granted.

good but the sandwiches are too expensive and too small

i wasn't impressed with potbelly, which witch, or firehouse. they all seemed bland as fuck

Brooklyn Deli>Jersey Mikes/Firehouse>Quiznos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jimmy Johns>Subway

>Pepe

Yea. Not the absolute best sandwiches, but when you factor in price and convenience, they are the best overall.

Also, their chips aren't stupid fucking 0.75oz bags with 7 whole chips in them

jersey mikes m8

Jimmy John's is actually the worst sub place.

Worked at Subway for 4 years. I still believe the food is good, Subway just hires really fucking shitty workers.

JJ is garbage. Try any of their subs without mayo. No taste at all. Horrible veggie selections, horrible training on staff, retarded posters inside, plus they'll give you the shits.

Fuck Jimmy Johns.

I liked Quiznos many years ago, but then they started to drop down in quality, less food for a higher price. Nowadays Quiznos are a rare sight around here, most of them closed down due to franchising being expensive or something likw that.

>32 original posters and not one mention of Primos.

Primos is the best, all others are shit.

ITT: Midwest flyovers argue about shitty hoagies

Yeah really. The only good place to get a hoagie is south jersey or Philly.

I used to eat Jimmy Johns a fucking lot.
At my old work place, only places that delivered with pizza and Jimmy Johns.
Unless I found someone to split a pizza with, I had to get Jimmy Johns cuz I didn't want to deal with having a half eaten pizza sitting there at my desk until I went home.

Firehouse is hot subs and Jimmy Johns is cold subs though.

or franchise owners who don't give a shit. It's probably a bit of both.

I like jimmy johns but I hate the jimmy squirts. I get the gargantuan and have just started omitting single items at a time until I can isolate the cause

>not Larry's Giant Sub's
Dilettantes

Jersey Mikes is the best. No contest.

Quit shitposting on Veeky Forums Jimmy. That fat fuck from Jersey Mike’s tried this for a while. It’s a dead end, turn back

it's probably the lettuce

That place is fuggn awesome

JJ's is best for overall balance in price, quality, quantity, and consistency

Jersey Mikes is best for Quantity and price, downside low quality

Firehouse is best for Quality and Consistency, downside high price and low quantity

Nah, they put like a sliver of meat on their sandwiches. There are way better sub shops I'd rather go to.

> I still believe the food is good

get a load of this nigga

True, except jersey mikes isn't even really low quality

The best damn subs are at Crazy Eddies on 4th and Oak, past the school.

Their tuna salad made me sick once. The onion ratio was extremely high, and I don't dislike onions, but goddamn it might as well have been onion salad featuring tuna.

Their turkey sandwich is alright. I won't go there after I saw their employees preparing food without gloves on, though.

Publix is the only acceptable answer for subs

They're so unique I think of them as their own thing. I mainly get Jimmy Johns, Firehouse, and a local place. All are good in different ways.

You're a fucking moron

only fucking chain sub shop that has chewy bread.

that is why I love JJs

Only if I'm drunk. Never have I had a food go from mediocre to amazing in such a drastic way like drunk Jimmy John's.

the only correct answer if you're in the Los Angeles area

Goodcents are extremely underrated these days. Great portions, fresh ingredients, great variety of toppings, and you get money back to spend on your next delivery anytime you order with the app.

My only issue is its always very attractive women working my locations, causing me to spill spaghetti and overtip anytime they come to the door, but thats more of a "me" issue than anything.

I lived above a JJs in college and everytime my /b/ros and I partied we would buy a box of just their bread. That shit is baked gold

Pffft, all these pleb tier sub places. Not posting god tier Wegman's sub

the best way to check if your jimmy johns gives a shit about cleanliness is to check the drink station. if it is sticky as fuck and the tea urns have sugar residue they dont give a fuck.

Savannah boys wya? Everybody knows Baldino’s is the GOAT. I figured it’d be a bit bigger but it only has a few locations in Savannah, and a few more in the surrounding towns. Atlanta just got one too.

>Best breads
>Best meats
>Best toppings
>Can order up to 12ft of a sub
>Standard size is a 13”

C R U I S E R S

the quiznos where I grew up was shitty, but the quiznos where I later moved was actually really good. I think it is a hit or miss based on these two and another one I went to that was decent.

penn station is always about the same quality regardless of location and their fries are top tier

For me, it's Silver Mines. They deliver until 3am which is nice if I'm working late or too drunk to drive.

Also, those JJ cucks don't deliver outiside of a 2-block radius. Fuck 'em.

Threads like these make me want to live in america. I had to stop watching reviewbrah before i actually headed down to the immigration office. You truly do live in the land of the free as far as fast food goes.

where do you live at?

Thundercloud

A literal shit sandwich is better than Subway. I'd say Jersey Mike's is best, but I admit I've never had Firehouse.

Erbert's and Gerbert's is da best. They give you the cut out bread. It's good for dipping in soup.

Also it's unique how each Sandwich has a weird story behind it's name. For me, it's the Flash, extra onion, add avocado.

>he's not from the Southeast US

I'm so sorry.

DIS NIGGA RIGHT HERE
/THREAD

id go there if they used amoroso rolls

They know how to pack a fucking sub. By far my favorite sandwich place.

Amoroso rolls are the best. The best cheesesteak places here in NorCal get amoroso's rolls shipped in, and they make a big difference. They also get Tastykake shipped in too.

Subway's personal pan pizzas were great. Don't know why you niggers stopped selling them.

thank god someone posted this. i love jersey giant

I'm not lol

>paying people to make a sandwich, the most simple dish on Earth

Do Americans really do this regularly?

Who doesn't?

jersey mike's is better, but JJ is best chain delivery