Dounts

Cake and old-fashioned donuts are fucking nasty. I would rather have no donuts than eat those.
Go yeast-leavened or go home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXvB2N4EYFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're soft and fluffy greasy sweets you eat with coffee
you don't have to hate everything to fit here, you know

i mean they are definitely worse than regular donuts, but they are better than no donuts at all

Yeast donuts are only good when they are freshly fried and still hot. Once they cool, the quality deteriorates pretty quickly. However, I love them when their hot and fresh.
That said, if I go to a donut shop that only has donuts already made, there's only one option. A plain cake donut and a cup of hot coffee for dipping.
Plain cake donut + coffee is one of the comfiest things when picked up on the way home from an early morning walk.

>Once they cool, the quality deteriorates pretty quickly
its at least a couple days until they are worse than cake donuts

My favorite donuts are the fried-to-order mini donuts you see at county fairs, from the places that have those highly specialized conveyor belt-type fryers. Just dusted with a little bit of cinnamon or vanilla sugar, no fancy extras. The goodness lies the fact that they're so fresh you can measure the time they've been in existence with a stop watch.

Donuts are pointless peaces of shit as a food. They taste poorly, no matter how much sugar is stuffed in them and that doesn't help their case of being shit carbs.

Who the fuck thinks donuts taste bad?

Capt. high and mighty

You're fucking trash, my man. Like sad, a plain cake donut with a hot cup of black coffee is maximum comfy.

Why not just get good donut and good coffee so you don't need to mix them to make them good. We aren't talking about your dunkin shit

Coffee and donuts should have nothing to do with each other

>they taste poorly
Who taught you English?

For me it's Mister Donut's Old Fashioned with Matchaâ„¢

>Coffee and donuts should have nothing to do with each other
What kind of autism is this?

Life isn't a dunkin donuts advertisement
Buy your donuts from a local bakery, not a coffee chain

I like both.

I buy them from a local bakery/coffee shop.

>he thinks dunkin donuts invented pairing donuts and coffee

>Coffee and donuts should have nothing to do with each other
I admit everyone ITT myself included is stirring shit a bit, but you have got to be kidding me on this one.

The best

>tfw chocolate iced old fashioned donut is your favorite and always first choice

I had these in Russia, they're the shit

Yeast-leavened is old fashioned, OP.

0/10

They surely popularized it. Other than both things being associated with mornings, there is no natural connection between coffee and donuts

Eating pastries with coffee is about as old a custom as the drink itself in the west.
retard.

>Yeast-leavened is old fashioned, OP.
If you order an "old fashioned" at a doughnut shop, they'll give you a plain cake doughnut.

Cake donuts can be pretty good.
There's a chain called Duck Donuts that has the recipe down pretty well.
They're not quite as light and fluffy as yeast donuts, but they're still good.
They also got enough toppings to choose from

This is correct.

youtu.be/oXvB2N4EYFg

I think the confusion here is because old fashioned donuts are fried like yeast donuts and some other kinds of cake donuts are baked.

It is a joke about how old yeast donuts are as a concept, not about the "Old Fashioned" donut style. Fucking autistic morons.

They have them in malls too they're da bom

Are we just talking donuts or has coffee elbowed it's way into the conversation? Is so, better let cake donuts do the heavy lifting...

>old-fashioned donuts are fucking nasty
what a shit opinion, old fashioned glazed are literally the best donuts in existence

I like talking about donuts and thinking I will get one in the morning, but then I resist the urge and don't get one. delicious.

Wow, you're a sad, unfriendly person. I can't help but feel sorry for you and wish you the best of luck in the future.

burn in hell OP
Nothing better than a regular cake donut with nothing on it. mmmm

I love old fashioned donuts

You, I like.

I wanna open a donut shop with a sunny bee as the logo! What a warm and wholesome design.

>i am a retarded contrarian

Lolis liek donut