Best Burger Toppings

What do you like to put on your burgers, user? American or Mozzarella? Onions sliced, sauteed, caramelized or or crispy? Pickles? Mushrooms? What are your favourite sauces? Brioche or Portuguese? Worst toppings to forever avoid? Anything weird you like to put on your burgers? Are you a fucking slut and put ketchup on your burger, you sad shit? Discuss!

dijon mustard
bacon
grilled onions
grilled jalapeños
bleu cheese crumbles

pepper jack
arugula
sliced onions
sliced tomatoes
bacon
dijonnaise or ketchup/mustard or bbq sauce or similar to big mac sauce but not really
homemade pickles
pretzel bun

just something simple
cheese
tomato
lettuce
pickle
mustard
little shake of hot sauce on the top bun's underside
sometimes caramelized onions if I've made them earlier

>>it's a carolina thang ya all
>>actually typing and advertising that

Holy fuck can we burn everything south of DC?

really? you're that triggered over a sign? you got deep emotional issues you need to get resolved

>south of DC
South of and INCLUDING DC.

>>I am incapable of recognizing and understanding hyperbole

You've got deep autism you need to get resolved.

you triggered little girls always say stupid shit like that. :)

Yeah you want to burn the place that has the best food in the U.S.

In this order:
Texas toast
mustard
pickles
onions
two super thin patties, no cheese
thin layer of mayonnaise
Texas toast

she's a hot mess. be nice to her.

Regular cheese burger with BBQ sauce and avocado/guacamole from Billy Bobs. It’s lit pham.

i'm in Texas. we just call it 'toast'

Eeeeehhhh. I've always been a sucker for the Smithsonian and other museums, but for you user, fine.

Thanks user!

Yaknow user if that many people are calling you autistic online where you notice trends, you ever think about getting looked at? I mean the common factor is YOU after all.

Guacamole, onion rings, BBQ sauce, bacon, mustard, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion (whole ring, white)

Make that a thick layer of mayo and it sounds good

Jalapenos
Cheddar
Onions (raw or sauted)
Ketchup and mustard
Any leafy green

Yum

there you go. cry it all out. :)

pepper jack
bacon
chili
onions
tomatoes
pico de gallo

>Ya All
It's y'all. Who the fuck would replace a two syllable phrase with another that is also two syllables?

I really enjoy a classic burger.
>half-brioche bun with sesame seeds, toasted
>1/3 lb patty of good, fresh ground chuck and short rib cooked medium, never well. But you want the fat to melt, so medium is best.
>fresh green leaf lettuce or butter lettuce
>either fresh, thin sliced red onion or caramelized onions, I like both.
>sliced ripe tomato that's Bern salted and allowed to drain, so it doesn't make the burger soggy
>mustard on bottom bun, mayonnaise on top bun
>sliced half-sour pickle

That's already perfection right there. A goid burger doesn't need much more.
But, if I feel like getting fancy, I'll add one or more of the following: pepper jack cheese, blue cheese (preferably something like Blacksticks Blue, which is more sliceable and not just crumbly), pickled jalapenos, A1 steak sauce or hot sauce, sauteed mushrroms, or pickled beets. The beets go especially well with the blue cheese, I find.

*good* burger

Lettuce
Tomato
Onion
Pickle
Cheese
Ketchup
Mustard

The typical 'Texas burger'

Cheddar
Onion ring
Bacon
BBQ sauce

Definetly depends on what I have in house. Dreamburger has a bit of guac, double pepperjack bacon patties, caramelized onions, and sriracha.

Butter toasted Sesame/cornmeal bun
80/20 shortrib/sirloin ground
Cheddar/ pepper jack
Crisp bacon
Crisp shredded lettuce
Thin sliced tomato, salted/peppered
Diced AND sauteed onion
Four dill pickles
Liberal application of fry sauce, specifically Apollo Burger's recipe

Eat while masturbating and crying at how good of an experience it is.

The Patrician Burger.

>buttered, toasted buns
>little bit of mayo
>cheddar
>spinach
>thin slice tomato
>red onion
>stone ground mustard
After I've flipped the burger and towards the end of cooking, I lay on my cheese and throw in a little bit of water then cover and steam for the last 30 seconds so the cheddar gets super melty

Shallots, romaine, mild chilis, avocado, and spinach.

>toasted bagel instead of burger buns
>whipped cream cheese
>smoked salmon instead of beef

ohh shitt

Earnestly, burgers and baked potatoes are the two items I put A1 on.

Quinoa
Avocado
Sriracha
Kale
Pumpkin Spice

>no fucking cheese (that's for Amerisharts)
>onions and mushrooms sautéed together
>raw shredded cabbage and tomato slices
>mustard desu
>whole wheat sourdough, because why not
Make it a bean burger because fuck the meat industry.

I usually put bacon, arugula, and sriacha ketchup on my burgers. I like to experiment with burgers though with toppings, like carmalized onions, sauteed mushrooms, and different cheeses. Pic is some burgers I made a while back.

I go with mayo, hot sauce, tomatoes, cuccumbers, onions and swiss cheese.

Never too much toppings though, the star should be the high quality beef patty!

This. Brisket burgers are my personal favorite.

um, at this point that's no longer a burger, so why call it a burger and give people unrealistic expectations of it?

Lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, white cheddar, light mayo and bacon.

There is not a more heavenly combination.

Burgers are all about finding great combinations. It's all good, butt not necessarily together.
>American or Mozzarella
I hope you don't mean American cheese like substitute? I get that it's your guys only contribution to burgers, but c'mon. Mozzarella is okay; you need a lot so it probably limits the thickness of the meat.
>Onions sliced, sauteed, caramelized or or crispy
All good. Maybe even substitute for raw red.
>Pickles? Mushrooms?
Both great. Richer mushrooms preferred.
>What are your favorite sauces?
I'm lazy so sweet chilli. None is also quite good if you go with a juicy/sweet burger. Cook in butter add caramelized onions and fried tomato. Choice.
>Brioche or Portuguese?
Any bun works, but there is nothing worse than a high sugar content bun with ketchup and burger "cheese." Wholemeal, rye, poppy seeds. Whatever.
>Worst toppings to forever avoid?
Overly stemmy lettuce substitutes. Too much of one flavor (I had a burger at a Greek place that had mozzarella + tzatziki, way too creamy). Over stuffing the burger like the Aussies tend to do (bacon, egg, beets + pineapple in addition to your basics).
>Anything weird you like to put on your burgers?
Sliced roast potatoes, especially in a chicken burger with coleslaw.

Has anyone had a soft shell crab burger that isn't overly oily? I suspect that such a thing might be possible, but no restaurant has managed to deliver.

So, you like vegetable sandwiches, not burgers. Got it, faggot.

Did you butter the top of your buns? They look drenched in oil.

Someone from a place where they pronounce ‘you’ as ‘ya’. These things aren’t done consciously, user

First, fuck you, get over yourself, you northern shit piece. Second, this is clearly in the north since no one in their right mind uses Ya All in the south. It's y'all. Or Ya'll. Jesus.

Ask me how I know you're a nigger

Ok, how do you guys season your beefburgers? I usually do salt and pepper, but I find this seems to burn in the pan more

>Tonys in the meat
>American slice
>Onion slice
>dill pickles
>Catsup
Or
>Tonys in the meat
>Swiss
>Pan fried onions and mushrooms
>Spoonful of mayo