shit thread but

>order pizza with wings
>everyone wants individual sauce end up getting 4 ranch and a couple garlic
>get soda
>pizza comes
>mongoloid delivery guy awkwardly doles out food
>pay with tip but notice he doesn't have anything
>where's the soda?
>"oh totally didn't see that, sorry, I was focused on making sure you got ALL those sauces but it's ok I'll be right back"
>comes back 5 minutes later
>soda isn't even cold

fuck you nigger I got 3 items and some sauces and you're going to try to blame me for you being a complete tard that can't keep track of a simple order

also how hard would it be for them to keep the 2-liters in a fridge? pizza was good though

they've been making pizza long enough, you would think they know how to make a supreme pan pizza but every time it's under cooked. I know the difference between dough and melty cheese.
you should of not tipped

Ya it was a rookie mistake I gave him the tip before I realized he fucked up. When he pulled the whole "I only forgot because you're a difficult customer" bullshit I was seriously thinking of just going "oh my change please..."

Contact head office and if they don't do anything. contact the health department.

Ive had 2 pizza huts shut down. one for a cockroach running around and another for a bandaid in the pizza.

>tfw live next to amazing brick oven pizza place
Had genuine New York pizza for the first time today.

I unitonically miss the fuck out of the p’zone. So many delicious memories of being a chubby kid.

The place I order from is pretty decent.

My usual order is the Goofy Movie pizza, a large cheese lovers pizza. However I add on extra cheese for even more cheese, stuffed crust, extra sauce with pepperoni and mushrooms. It's AWESOME and fresh hot it's all melty and so good.

They still make it at the one i order.

As someone who used to drive, nobody would waste a trip just to be a dick.. That's tip money. Guy made a mistake, and probably lost trips because of it.

The hero we need

Pzones were fucking dope, $5 for a pound of bread cheese and meat was a goddamn steal

Nah place was right around the corner and I wasn't annoyed that he didn't have the soda but he was a turd about it

>tfw
no reaction pic

I don't know if this is the right board to post this, but to hell with it. I just got through this and feel like this story needs to be shared.

>Go to local Pizza place
>Get my regular order (Their version of a Meat Lover's), chat up with a few friends who happen to be there
>Something tastes "Off" about the pizza, but can't figure it out right then and there
>Say goodbyes, leave, do some more errands, come home late
>Stomach starts to rumble like an earthquake
>Mouth starts to water and jaw clenched
>"Oh fuck me, I'm going to vomit."
>Haul ass to get to the bathroom before my mouth explodes
>Don't make it in time
>Pompeii erupts from my mouth, everything I ate that day gets exiled from my stomach
>It takes a good 20 minutes before I can even start breathing normally again and not projectile-vomit like a shotgun blast
>Lightning strikes nearby, power goes out throughout the whole house
>I go get a flashlight to survey the damage
>"Christ, It's fucking EVERYWHERE"
>My bathroom now looks like the set of a SAW movie, no bullshit
>Last set of clean clothes I've got are completely destroyed
>Whole room smells like death, bile and rancid cooking oil (The culprit IMO; This isn't the first time I've had this kind of reaction to bad grease/oil)
>Have to shave my beard just to get rid of the smell from my face, battery on it dies halfway through
>It takes a full hour to clean and disenfect the bathroom
>Use up a whole can of aerosol spray to try and hide the stench
>Have to take a cold shower to get rid of the vomit still on my body because electric water-heater is out
>Only saving grace in all of this is my roommate isn't home yet to laugh at my misfortune

TL;DR Fuck local pizza places and fuck pizzas with meat on them. Never again Veeky Forums, never again.

They'll pretty much always offer a credit but if you firmly request a refund instead you should get it. Not if it was like a $25 order on a card and only a side was messed up, but for a cash order they can refund the price of the shitty item with some computer bullshit

The reaction pic is only strictly required if you use
>mfw
Don't act like an old fag if you're going to show your newbiness so clearly.

Jesus Christ

You should at least complain to the pizza place and maybe they'll give you a free coupon for the shit they put you through.

Fuck you just reminded me of this

>6 years old
>at pizza hut with family
>we get our drinks, mine is in a plastic kids cup with a lid and straw
>sippin' on my sprite
>make a comment about how it tastes a little different but it's good
>later into dinner I open up the lid
>there's a fucking dead cockroach in my sprite
>it's torn open too and it's guts have been leaking into the drink the whole time

I don't remember what happened after that

Oh god, did you start vomiting immediately when you saw the bandaid? I would have. Lord Jesus.

happy 4 u user

That sounds like the most delicious thing I would ever regret.

What the fuck, user, I'm not even going to make fun of you for having a babby stomach. You need to complain to that place immediately. But also lmao about having to shave your beard.

I've honestly never really had a bad experience besides the one time the delivery girl was almost a full hour late and was offended when I asked for my change. Well, I guess that, and the time I ordered from some chain and one of the workers put a bunch of unfunny quotes and a link to her "hilarious" Twitter on the inside of each box (pizza, wangs and some dessert shit). Like, I guess if I asked for them to write jokes inside or something, I'd have deserved it, but I just wanted some shitty but delicious dinner, no cringe.

nice blog faggot, where can i subscribe

The thing is, my stomach usually handles itself well. But I've never had a pizza set me off like that and never to the point that my digestive tract was completely empty.

Also hell yeah, I'm going to complain to the manager of that place when they open tomorrow.

>go to local hole in the wall pizza place that has been around since hippie days
>been there tons of times, never a problem
>order pizza, eat it, nothing seems amiss
>get food poisoning, sick for ~2 weeks
>know it's a one time thing but avoid the place for some months
>go back and it's fine again

only weird thing I ever have with pizza is that sometimes the sausage will taste fine and sometimes it tastes kinda spoiled. this happens both with frozen pizzas and at restaurants, but I never get sick from it, so idk if my taste buds are off or if everybody's using bad sausage from time to time.

>Spoiled sausage
Not likely probably lactic acid added as a preservative

...as in you blacked out afterwards?

>can't greentext properly
>doesn't even know what >tfw means
Try hiding your newfaggotry better next time.

fuck you