Do you turn off your phone/tv/whatever when you read? Also /comfy/ thread please

Do you turn off your phone/tv/whatever when you read? Also /comfy/ thread please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlQGtLo4T6M
youtu.be/wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. I don't turn anything off.

I don't need to, I rarely get contacted.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlQGtLo4T6M

t r 𝑎 n s c e n d

im 6'2 and this bothers me

Pretty comfy. You must be dying in the summer though if you live under the 45* latitude.

Do you think, whoever owns this library, has read every book?

Chill man, I'm sure you don't look that lanky.

And pic

>Phone
No.

>TV
I don't know why anyone would read with their TV on that sounds fucking retarded.

Some people are married and have kids you fucking basement dweller. Maybe somebody else had the tv on.

I'm sorry that you're forced to live in a dwelling with only one room, user.

>Do you turn off your phone/tv/whatever when you read?
ehh nobody texts/calls me anyway so not necessary :>

Everything.
I can't read without much noise.

You seem to not understand basic physics

Nice.

Same. My Veeky Forums (You) notifications are off the chain tho.

This looks like one of those riversides in anime except completely flat instead of a hill.

I don't have a phone but I do tend to look for a quiet place to read. I don't see any reason why I would need to use any other electronics while reading. People who multitask tend to end up not fully appreciating the things they do because they split their attention and half-ass both things.

I don't turn off my phone, but sometimes I place it out of my reach so I can't just idly pick it up, I have to get up and move to grab it. That generally does the job well enough.

Also some of these libraries look so so nice

I do my reading on my phone. But tv and any distraction off.

I live in relatively lively household so I listen to field recordings because it's hard to think about abstract noises.

Can someone give me some comfy feels tonight?

>ywn own an Eames

Who's the cum dumpster?

Lol I read on my desktop computer frequently (Using my web browser to view PDFs). I don't have attention deficit disorder so it's not necessary to turn things off.

scince newfag

Lawyer. Yes I will.

It's called central air Juan.

>me on the left

Who is this guy? How did he waste his life? Where is this from?

>falling for the eames meme

how can you be so superficial? Chairs aren't like cars, with tangible quality of performance...

literally everything above a tree stump is pretty much equal. Youll spend 6k on a chair just to say you have one?

who am i kidding I want one too, its a beautiful chair

i'm a deadbeat who forgets to pay his electricity bill. It's really nice to have a few days with no electricity. I get a lot of reading done, during the day anyway.

fuck that guy

such a hack

>glass of liquor
no thanks, i cant drink and read. i cant drink midday either, alcoholism. one sip and im in for 30 and then i sleep.

I feel you man, on one hand it's kind of nice, allows me to focus on what really matters.

youtu.be/wKiIroiCvZ0