The girl I'm talking to absolutely loves David Foster Wallace and he might be her favorite author...

The girl I'm talking to absolutely loves David Foster Wallace and he might be her favorite author. I've never read a single thing by him; what am I in for with this broad?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/33ljd5/those_who_have_had_sex_with_an_animal_not_a_human/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

33% chance "so deep", 29% chance "resonates", 21% chance "tolstoy", 52% chance "audience pussy", 0.02% chance "tranny", 66% chance ""depressed""

to base one's entire future relationship on the prophecy of their favorite author is a fool's game.
that being said, it could be far worse, and if you wish to understand her reasons, perhaps you should read his work to discuss it with her.

>dfw girl
S T E E R C L E A R
T
E
E
R

C
L
E
A
R
user, this is not a joke, this is not haha funny ebin Veeky Forums memes, this is serious serious serious shit. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT (and once more for emphasis, DOOOO NOOOOOT!!!) have ANYTHIG to do with dfw girls. There are so many reasons for STEERING CLEAR that I LITERALLY don't have enough time on this planet to explain them all. But please please just trust me that dfw girls are to be AVOIDED AT ALL COST

Probably an idiot pseud girl. Say the word "water" a lot and string together beginner core philosophy and she should fall for you.

at least she reads.

reada book that she recommends to you and make her read one that you love. Talk about your likes and dislikes about your respective choices.
It could be the start of something beautiful.

is that like girls who like horses?

I'd put a lot of money on her telling you she has a mental illness at some point.

I'm a girl and I like DFW. WTF

What's with girls that like horses?

present ogleable protuberances.

Ew no.

well, the alternative is to extricate one's self via pertinacious bludgeoning of said protuberances

D-do you mean to say that I should f*ck myself? Anyways I like your smart language, user.

DUDE WEED LMAO
>smokes weed constantly. Wonders why she's depressed
-PROBABLY fake as fuck
-le quirky hipster girl

Eliminate your map

i believe the neophytic lexicon is "tits or gtfo"

It means that she likes his books.

but the whole point of infinite jest is that weed is bad

OP here. She has several. How much did you put down?

Sweet, I'd also put money on her being an aspiring "writer" and probably loving some shit indie bands and smoking weed.

tfw no DFW gf. fuck you OP for presenting this as a problem

She's most likely a liberal feminist, have a fling, but move on quickly. Do not make the mistake of marrying one, even if as a man you consider yourself one.

Why do so many people have meme personalities? It's rare to meet someone and not know most things about them from one or two clues.

>the whole point of infinite jest is that weed is bad
you sure about that

yeah man that's literally it. did you read the book?

white people are generic and boring

............that's enough Veeky Forums for one day, bye guys.

That was awful. You shouldn't have posted that.

I can't hear you, I stopped going on here after that.

haha yeah same here, back to >>>/reddit/ we go am i right! xP

literally stop

please please PLEASE work the phrase "and there's something terribly sad and banal about that" into a conversation with her

Well at least at Reddit we don't f*ck horses!

reddit.com/r/morbidquestions/comments/33ljd5/those_who_have_had_sex_with_an_animal_not_a_human/

Don't lie to me

Ok, will do. I'll let you know how it goes.

dated a DFW gurl and she fuck real good

The same as you would be in for with any girl.

She's gonna think she's smarter than you. She's gonna have mental illness. She's gonna think she understands men. She's gonna fuck a lotta dudes!

>>>/9gag/