ITT: books that piss off liberals

ITT: books that piss off liberals

How can someone call themselves an intellectual and defend a capitalist, imperialist corporatocracy like America? How spooked is this conservacuck?

[Title]
[How x happens]

Why do Americans do this?

It pay da bills.

>

unironically this.

PURE

books about humanitarian catastrophe's usually upset them

This lol. I don't know when it happened but people really lost track of what the dude actually meant. Even Zizek is too hardcore for liberals nowadays

This. Especially Third World sweatshop labour.

This is the man who wrote "the war on football". Why are some people incapable of being self-aware?

>Cop killer: How Mumia Abu-Jamal conned millions into believing he was framed
My sides, how edgy can one person be

pic related too

It's effective as a subtitle to give you an idea what it's about

He's not trying to be edgy. Cop defenders think they're taking the moral high ground, serious. They're always Christian brainlets too.

How can someone call themselves an intellectual and believe that corporatism is possible without a degree of state intervention that results in a mixed economy at best?

Isn't this not even 100 pages?

not sure if you want someone to respond IDEOLOGY or you're talking about Peter Sotos.

Literally anything written by Thomas Sowell.

90 pages to be exact. Still waiting for the pdf to find out how bad it is.

Lauren Southern and Tomi Lauren look like the same person desu.

True. Yet most of those alt-right women are pretty much interchangeable anyway, user.

Lauren is more thic.

>Book has racist black lesbian bitch
>Been giving a cis white male a hard time
>Not just this book but the previous one in the series as well
>She also shot him early in the previous book and had intended to kill him
>Constantly calling him 'white boy' or 'cracker'
>He finally snaps and calls her a 'nigger dyke'

I can't wait to get a Liberal's opinion of that line. Even with context, they'd probably end up hating it, and I definitely think it would be worth a 1-star review just to read a leftist's butthurtness. Already been told by an Aussie that he thinks it's justified, so that's cool. Also in regards to the cliffhanger at the end of the book, he quite simply told me that she ought to be shot. I'm writing the sequel (fourth in the series), and I think it's going well, but yeah, I hope that my stuff will piss off some Liberals. I also have a book by the name of "When her 'No' means 'Yes'". Sells like wet, hot sacks of expired manure, but I wouldn't mind getting some feedback for it sometime. Probably really is a shitty book, but I'd at least like to hear a fair and honest critique.

>it's another /pol/ thread

Filthy swj here. My copy of Society as Spectacle just arrived in the mail yesterday, and I've read part of Charles Mills The Racial Contract, so I'm not lying to you. No one will care, especially if you've made the black lady out to be such a cunt. Progressives read and love shit like Cormac McCarthy, or at least the guys do, so they aren't as scared and offended by words as you think.
That aside it is nice to see someone who is actually writing books.

The fact that most intellectuals support communism doesn't mean communism is better, it just means it gives more power to intellectuals.

Someone must staff all those planning commissions, and it ain't gonna be peasants.

>especially the guys
Only the chauvinistic pseuds

I never see any right-wing intellectuals actually support American imperialism or corporatism. Neocon ideology is virtually nonexistant among intellectuals. The intellectuals always seem to say that America should be more non-interventionist

>man won't take responsibility for the fact that he chooses to involve himself with an antagonist
>lashes out at the person
>this is somehow justified
Why didn't he just exclude her from his life ?

>Charles Mills The Racial Contract

read this instead. it's really telling when a well off white progressive starts talking about how he doesn't have to be afraid of cops cause he has 'white privilege'.