You have ten (10) seconds to name a better frozen pizza than screamin' sicillian

You have ten (10) seconds to name a better frozen pizza than screamin' sicillian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_b590g9j_wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that was easy .

wow, that was hard

newmans own

Delicious as fuck.

>red baron

same tier as di'gorno and tombstone. fuck off with this bottom of the barrel shit

Their white pizza is decent

>his eats fake 'za

yeah, its my fav

Fatass frozen pizza connoisseur here. Screamin Sicillian is overpriced garbage, there's nothing particularly remarkable about it to warrant it's price or immensely pretentious hipster packaging.

The best frozen pizza - and understand of course being the best frozen pizza is a dubious award at best - is going to be the Digornio Pizzeria, specifically Thin Crust pepperoni. The toppings are good and the crust has a tender consistency and buttery flavor you won't find in other frozen pizza's.

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)

Fuck, I couldn’t

Costco’s Kirkland frozen pizza

aye, aye yo fina say we wuz some kinda proshutto n shieet?

that packaging is incredibly reddit.
not worth the price; nearly identical to digiorno.

Wild Mike's

The artwork on the box is thoroughly unappealing to me, I would go out of my way to NOT buy it if it was the only option available for frozen pizza and it cost the same as other frozen pizzas with worse ingredients.

>try the frozen pizza meme and get a dignornio pizza
>way too much sauce (which tasted bad), a tiny thin layer of cheese you can barely taste

the crust was bretty good though

The fucking sauce always burns roof of my mouth because it's too much

This too, I tried letting it cool down but it went from lava temperature to cold and unappetizing in no time

digorno is bottom tier, get some culinary circle

I had one, it was supposed to be good but it was more like eating a giant rolled out Hot Pocket.

What would you recommend user

It was so delicious they had to discontinue it because we're not allowed to have good things on this gay earth

My fucken fat nigger!

Grilling those really is a great idea.

mama rosa!

Freschetta, then digiorno, then red baron, then tombstone, then tonys/ totinos

>muh meat

Rare but a staple of my childhood
See it like once every 5 years and pick one up, well 2 since they're always in a 2 pack

Red Baron's thin crispy crust pepperoni is fucking great

Memein' Sicillan fails because of it's high price, you're better off getting delivery at that point.

Now Red Baron is the perfect balance of affordable and delicious, truly the king of frozen 'za

YES
Sam's Club used to carry this but then they fucking stopped. There's something about the crust on this pizza that's amazing; it's almost like they put bacon grease in it or something. So good.

We have a winner here!

>no mention of pic related
You fags are real fucken gay today

>fork
>using it to magnet up a slice of za

What the fuk

The personal size ones are nice. I'm really mad that my Safeway stopped selling the big ones in the meatball and pepperoni mixed variety. They only have the veggies and meat and the cheese ones.

I haven't seen those in years. Those were so good!

Step aside

That pizza is shit!

>high price
I got their supreme for like $6 last week, it was pretty good imo

>Cuban anything
You have to go back

Paul newman frozen zas are bretty gud

I still think it's weird that paul newman has his own food brand

>not using a fork to eat your pizza
>not taking at least 5 hours to consume your pizza

Americucks everybody.

My favourite

Didn't expect it to be so tasty, just recently got into frozen pizza and I like this one the best so far

any good mom&pop or homemade pizza that was then frozen

h e h

>add extra cheese
>add some fresh grated garlic
Then and only then is it worth eating

this or pic related when I want a thin pizza

what about my boy Home Run Inn?

>Kroger brand

Some people are weirded out by the crust. Most people I've made one for have loved it, but I'm always doctoring up cheese ones, so they're not pure.

Personally I love that crunchy crust.

NEW idea, get a fucking regular pizza that isn't fucking froze.

what's better, a quality frozen pizza or a cheap fresh Domino's pizza?

Screamin' Sicilian is the same price as DiGiorno's for me. Except the stuffed crust from DG's is like $2 more.

I still prefer DG's, but SS isn't bad, it has superior toppings.

Also, who member's Wild Mikes?

haven't had frozen pizza in years, but the Trader Joe's four cheese was by far the best

Move over

>sun dried tomato sauce
Sounds revolting.

But look at them toppins

These are so large they don't even fit in my freezer, I only buy one if I'm gonna make it right when I get home.
Good price for how huge it is.

Lol, I didn't know it still existed, last time I saw one was literally over a decade ago.

All frozen pizza is shit.

I've never had a brand that was even remotely edible.

I can only find it at the local low-tier grocer (Basha's). They have a bigger selection of frozen pizza than anywhere else.

>comes with its own herb/spice packet

done

DiGiorno's Stuffed Crust is literally better than Papa John's, Papa Murphy's, Dominos, Pizza Hut, and half of the hole in the wall rat establishments.

I disagree.

I disagree with your disagreement, and I am now closing the discussion. Thanks for your input, unfortunately we have found other user's with skills and experiences that more closely match the duties of the post. We encourage you to re-discuss at another time, and will keep your opinion on file in case we need to give a fuck down the line.

The cheese SS is the best pizza on the market. I agree with the other SS flavors though.

Thanks. Have a good one.

My friend would call that the Ed, Ed, and Eddie pizza

wHy was he so mad?

This shit is really good. Nice taste, user.

Quality frozen

oh god is this the picture from tami dunn's videos

>High price

The shit cost like 5-7$

>how to get stomach cancer in one easy meal

The one I tried was an absolute salt bomb, even for a frozen pizza.

>too good for totino's
wow I didn't know the queen of england posted here

youtube.com/watch?v=_b590g9j_wk

this post gave me a stroke

For me its the newmans thin crust pizza. 2400 sodium, 45g protein, 96 carbs, 24 sat fat, 50 someting fat

So good

Also its on sale now. 1 euro for a thin crust pizza. You cant beat it.

All of the CPK pizzas are pretty decent. I like the works and the garlic chicken ones.

Newman's supreme is really good. I like grating fresh garlic on top...sometimes I'll throw crabmeat on there as well.

This beats your frozen hipster pizzaAlso, that's why I couldn't post my I'm age.

My brother and they're like four dollars on sale.

>hipster packaging
Keep shilling your soyboy pizza, I ain't buying such shit

Used to get this all the time from the bar

Move aside plebs

Op is an uncultured faggot

furrys plz go

>totinos

Their pizza rolls are kinda tolerable but other than that their actual pizzas are beyond awful.

these mother fuckers, cheap, crispy and tasty as hell.

Totinos
Totinos
Totinos
Totinos
Totinos

hahahaha le meme pizza

my dude! I thought I had imagined this pizza from my childhood since I can never find it anywhere anymore