Okay, I may be missing something, but I honestly can't get this guy's appeal. Is the paradoxical nature of him...

Okay, I may be missing something, but I honestly can't get this guy's appeal. Is the paradoxical nature of him, a homosexual who loathes homosexuality? The fact he 'outrages' those SJWs? Seriously, I just can't get it. He just seems to be the typical populist who says what he knows is going to get him money and just acts like a stereotype/cartoon of a gay man.

Please can someone explain why people like him?

He pisses off sjws
Thats good enough for me

He's gay and Jewish but he says stuff that other gay and Jewish people don't. That's it.

He's attractive and successful while maintaining the ideals of the alt right. The gay thing is supposed to make him and the movement impervious to allegations of discrimination.

The question about Milo is whether or not the 'the right' will accept a homosexual. If they do accept him as one of their own, then it's definitely a victory for the normalization of homosexuality. How could something be normal if it isn't found across the political spectrum? This scares Leftists, who have a monopoly on the gay vote, and it scares Rightists who aren't sure they can really accept a gay man.

I think his ship sailed though. The pedophila 'scandal' was the nail in the coffin. The Right isn't yet ready to accept homosexuality. Perhaps the next right wing gay celeb will have more success.

Really? That's enough for you to like him? No offense mate, but that seems... shallow?

Yeah, I figured as much to be honest. As for being impervious to discrimination. Yeah, no. Being black, gay or whatever doesn't stop you for being an asshole. If an argument ranges on "I'm [insert minority]" so you shouldn't be offended, that's ridiculous. It spits in the face of what good arguments should be.

I do honestly wish that happened. Mainly because the normalization of homosexuality would be great. I do agree though. The pedophilia scandal pretty much ended him due to the loss of his outlets and support. To be honest though, I am honestly surprised it took this long what with all the other insane shit he spouted over the years. I do hope though that the next gay right wing celeb does help to normalize homosexuality across the political spectrum.

He's a faggot so I wish he was dead. Really don't give a fuck about anything he does because he's a mentally ill homo.

>Is the paradoxical nature of him, a homosexual who loathes homosexuality?
yes the right wing catholic homo who hates homos is part of it but i think it's really easy to dupe people into thinking you're intelligent if you have high verbal IQ

same with molyneux

their ideas are in no way original but they articulate themselves with the kind of bravado that normies are turned on by

liberals are the discussing classes, bent on postponing the inevitable decision forever. That's why liberal anti-politics forsakes the decision for increasingly abstract and pointless norms of 'decency'. The brutal reality of capital and the state can only be occluded but not eliminated by the mask of nonideological 'decency'.

Milo makes a living pushing the limits of our norms.

He appeals to the same demographic as PewDiePie.

This user clearly read his Carl Schmitt. The liberals will try their best for a actual decision to never be made, but they will one day have to have the consequences of that.

If you get camp humor, you'll love him. If you don't, you won't.

Milo is a classic example of people hearing an accent and being duped into thinking they're hearing something intelligent. Milo brings nothing new to the table and lives on the fact that he's a "dangerous faggot".
Late teenage to mid twenties guys with a conservative inkling have been taught that they've been wrong and hold reprehensible opinions, Milo breaks that. His target demographic won't go out of their way (or at least haven't) to education themselves on political theory and philosophy, but still feel like what they've been taught is wrong. Milo is a dumbed down modern conservative "thinker" who hits all the points that anyone young will be interested in. Does anyone know what he thinks about fiscal policies? No, and they don't care either.
Ann Coulter started this, she was just too early. She's at least able to write without a gang of ghost writers for her, unlike Milo.

but I love camp humor and I still think he's bland.

> The pedophila 'scandal' was the nail in the coffin.
> The Right isn't yet ready to accept homosexuality.

this combo is pretty telling, user

he also sold 100,000 books

He doesn't maintain our ideals at all, clearly you don't know much about the so called alt right. We don't like this guy, only the dumbfuck underaged losers on /r/The_Donald do. Anyone who is too afraid to talk about demographic displacement is not on our side, period.

He's incredibly fuckable, I say this as a straight man.

>Is the paradoxical nature of him, a homosexual who loathes homosexuality?

What he hates is the mainstreaming of homosexuality, specifically the domestication of gays by same sex marriage. He would rather gays revel in their outsider status and promiscuity. He has also stated that he'd prefer gay men go back in the closet and marry women because he thinks gays are inherently smarter and make a larger contribution to society by fathering children.

He also hates that gays are pressured to be leftists at all costs.

>He has also stated that he'd prefer gay men go back in the closet and marry women because he thinks gays are inherently smarter and make a larger contribution to society by fathering children.

Retardation so severe it's actually dangerous to public safety.

what are you talking about, he's absolutely right, but i think instead of going back "in the closet" we should just return to classical mores where a man cam have a wife and family and still hammer fuccbois on the side without being frowned on, best of both worlds, the genius of homosexuals is still passed on to future generations, but their creative essence isn't repressed

>what are you talking about, he's absolutely right

All the splooge you've gotten money shot into your eyes over the years has swiss-cheesed your brain if you seriously think this is a socially responsible idea.

well it seemed to work pretty well for greeks, the romans, and the florentines

Not Veeky Forums, it's about politics. Fuck off.

>The fact he 'outrages' those SJWs?
Yes, it is the fact that he "triggers" "leftists" (really just moderate liberals). The so-called alt-right have found the one gay person in the entire world who endorses their shitty worldview so they prop him up as their poster boy. It helps that he is really "edgy" (ironically, conservative bigoted views are about as non-edgy as it gets) just like they are and his status as a homosexual man (ie one of the victims) makes him impervious to criticism from the identity politics crowd, which idiotically privileges the race, sexual orientation, etc. of the speaker above the content being communicated. The whole SJW vs. alt-right circus is an embarassment for all involved. It's as if nobody on either side has ever bothered to read a single page of political theory, social theory, etc. He's just another talking head. He's never said anything thought provoking or worth remembering.

>Please can someone explain why people like him?
There are a lot of really stupid people in the world.

Good post.

I don't mind discussion of political literature but this is just eceleb bullshit.

Fuck off you creepy faggot.

maybe if the pope had allowed your priest to have a wife he wouldn't have diddled you

Because he le BTFOs SJWs xd but is also a Jewish homosexual pedophile so you can tell your friends and family you like him without being ostracized. Basically he sells a corporate aesthetic of right-wing counterculture without making you put anything on the line.

I don't particularly have any mass ideological hate for gay people, but you are a legitimately creepy and unseemly homo if you think that women marrying men who don't even find them physically attractive is a good move for society.

to be honest the little bit i read on the amazon preview seemed like he was mainly attacking the formerly left parties like democrats or labor for selling out the working class, he just writes in a style like a combative internet poster rather than some academic dickhead or milquetoast journalist, it honestly seemed "crypto-leftist"

>No offense mate
Why refrain from offending him? He's clearly a jackass that wants to offend others.

Women marry men they don't find physically attractive all the time and society hasn't ended yet.

Milo's entire "shtick" is that he considers himself a massive troll and intentionally says stupid shit to get a rise out of people. People like him because they're the kind of people who are okay with "troll culture" being a thing, the kind of people who live and breathe "memes", but the reality is that everything about him is completely antithetical to being a proper troll. He's just one of those retards who brags about how much of a troll he is and thinks it's something you can actually treat as if it's a fucking profession. All in all, he and his ilk make me want to vomit as they are a cancer upon society.

>dumb faggots trying to reason with me about this
kek.

>just acts like a stereotype/cartoon of a gay man.

confirmed never actually known a fag well

he's a get out of jail free card for conservacucks who want people to think they are progressive

see also: token negro consevratives

The alt right hates him and he says he wants nothing of it.

>Crossdressing, calling people darling and speaking in an obnoxious tone.

Yeah, I can say that I really don't know any faggots, myself included who act like this. I mean, sure we're a bit more flirty than most but usually, its just for fun. Most of the time, we don't make a big deal of our sexuality, mainly because we don't want it to be our defining factor.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong about that.

That is the way I think of him too. I mean this whole SJW vs the Right stuff has turned into a complete clusterfuck with people like Anita and Milo making bank off all involved. Honestly, I don't think that either of them really believe in the shit they're selling but they know they'll make money so they'll continue the cycle.

Okay, let's go through this. One, sexual repression is proven not be healthy. Like at all. There is a reason that after conversion camps, a large number of kids commit suicide. Two, the thing you just stated about them being outsiders and then moving back into the closet. That doesn't make any sense. Seriously, they should reveal in their outsider status and but also marry women? Third, the whole pressure to be lefttists? That usually comes from the fact you've got people on the other side of the fence stating that homosexuality is a sin and should be punished. As for the Romans, Greeks and Florentines, you are being an idiot. The scenario, paradoxical as it may be, that you are stating should occur in Milo's utopia is incredibly dissimilar to what happened in those societies, due to their various norms and laws.

I have to admit, it has been very funny to see conservatives trying to make themselves the new counterculture for the last couple of years. Mainly because it is quite paradoxical as well the SJW shit might be embarrassing for a liberal like me, typically their laws and norms repress rather then free.

it's because his hair is hypnotic. it'll be fine once he balds, dw

>That doesn't make any sense. Seriously, they should reveal in their outsider status and but also marry women?

Just parroting Milo's perspectives. Each of those opinions was expressed in counter to his interviewer (Dave Rubin) mentioning what the left has done for gays. Not sure if it was meant to be a unified philosophy, just mutually exclusive perspectives. I get the impression Milo would either have gays act as rebels (out, promiscuous) or conformists (closeted, married) than a middle ground that has neither the fun nor societal "benefit".

Just being contrarian is the better explanation.

He's a troll/contrarian/provocateur who takes on the low hanging fruit (SJWs and such). That's it, that's his whole thing.
He rode the Trump train to get famous and now he's fading into irrelevance.

>The so-called alt-right have found the one gay person in the entire world who endorses their shitty worldview so they prop him up as their poster boy.
Milo is not alt-right, he does not endorse alt-right ideas and the alt-right doesn't want him.
Please educate yourself before posting.

I think a lot of his views are mainly to be contrarian and provocative. I think a lot of the controversial things he says are said basically to express his view that freedom of expression should be preserved even if you don't agree with it (which is true, of course).

However, I remember seeing and interview with that Gavin McInnes (not a fan of him, but I see why he gets along with Milo so well) and he had claimed that Milo is probably mentally unstable and that one of these days he'll get himself killed if he doesn't kill himself. I suppose that probably explains why he tries to infuriate people so much too.

At the very least, I can't help but say I'm curious to see what sort of outrage he manages to cause next.

>delusional pedophile victim talks about his experiences
>"pedophilia scandal"
yeah give me a break, dude needed therapy and instead people took an opportunity to bash somebody who needed help most

>dupe people into thinking you're intelligent
>if you have high verbal IQ
cognitive dissonance in action

But he's right. That's what dowriws and gold diggers do. People marry for dozens of readons; loneliness, a future, security, love, duty, trade, politics, social pressure.

Don't be insipid and boil it down to "she hawt yo"

Fag.

>if someone doesn't vote how I want they're token but if they do they're brave
Smh

>Don't be insipid and boil it down to "she hawt yo"

Don't be doubly retarded and say "fags should run marriage even further into the ground because some women are whores". Brilliant logic.

>He just seems to be the typical populist who says what he knows is going to get him money
Yep

He's a house nigger.
We've long understood faggots to be vain and unhinged, and many people--even those on the right--are comfortably amused when they are just that.
To aut-rightists he provides a tolerable dose of transgression by being somebody who pisses off boomers, but still precisely the type of cocksucking queen they imagine all gays to be.

ITT: Milo and his shills bumping this thread and trying to keep him relevant.

Just let it go, Milo. You had your 5 minutes of fame now fuck off.

He's a semi-talented entertainer with nothing interesting to say so he jumps on bandwagons. Gamergate/altright.etc

He's also on the wrong side of his faustian bargain and is starting to look real old and real jewy.

He's Symbol for the conservative uprising and the survival of Western culture by influencing the youth

Yup, he's the right's John Oliver

Younger conservatives are still trying to figure them selves out and iron out their personalities and belief systems. Most of their lives have been spent in a school system that has constantly reinforced this active acceptance of gays and questioning this is very dangerous, so this mindset is still a part of their personality. There's not a lot of conservative leaning gays so when one finally comes around there's a certain novelty to it and it flies in the face of this common perception that gays have to liberal. There's an aspect of rebellion to it.

It's no surprise to me that younger conservatives are drawn to him. They'll grow out of it and eventually become embarrassed to have ever supported him, many of them already have and I'm glad because he doesn't help.

>tfw you're exactly right
At least I didn't buy the book.....
Yet

I'm not offended.
I'm just stunned and baffled that you thought I would give a shit.

I hate to talk about Milo in Veeky Forums, but since it's sometimes fun to shit where you eat: I think this user's right. The left was really undone by its own successes, particularly in spheres of culture and education (they've had less success economically, for some reason). What used to be outrageous left-wing ideas are now banal platitudes taught to schoolchildren and, like everything you learn in school, is trivialized, falsified, and made stupid. And people aren't stupid, they can tell when they're being lied to, but they don't have an alternative besides Milo.

You know, growing up, the people I knew who really liked Ayn Rand weren't angry young men but were generally lefty women. It's like they knew they were being forcefed nonsense and wanted a role model besides Hillary Clinton. So along comes a woman like Ayn Rand who says things that are the opposite of what these girls' good liberal friends and families have said, and it's incredibly powerful. There's no shame in that, necessarily, the problem is that the only alternative to beige liberalism is these stooges, like Rand and Milo.

He has moronic ideals but he espouses them in a very entertaining catty way, women have a harder time debating with him because they can't default to attacking his masculinity. He has a very clear, assertive manner of speaking, sprinkled with a little fag charm that wins him a lot of debates before they begin (even if he just talks shit).

He also uses their own tactics against them, a woman that is a poor debater will fall back on 'I'm a woman pls dnt hurt me' and he does the same with his homosexuality and Jewish heritage.

People like Milo have an easy job with the younger generation, there's a reason that generation Z is the most conservative one since WW2, they've seen their divorced parents and sexually liberated older siblings fail at life despite all their "freedoms" and "tolerance" and they are looking for something better.

Kids are stupid but not that stupid, and you can't sell leftism as trendy if that's what your grandma did in her youth.

I'm interested in what the book has to say, but I don't know anyone who I respect that has read the book. I'll wait for that to happen to see if it's worth my time to read.
The book is at #3 on all of amazon, he's too big to be ignored at this point. Milo has made his come back.

>ayn rand comparison
Interesting. I don't think Milo is a systematic thinker like she was, but I can see a shock to conservationism similar to her shock of classical liberalism.

don't eat in the bathroom user

No sane conservative christian says that homosexuality is a sin and should be punished. No one chooses to be a homosexual, being attracted to people from the samesex is not a sin in itself, what constitutes the sin is when you fail to control those sinful desires and engage in sexual relations with those people. Is it that hard to live a life of chastity is you were born as a homosexual? Being chaste is one of the purest ways a christian can live his life, be that person a homosexual or not.

He's basically the millenial generation of the right who generally all seem to be closet or flaming homos.

did anyone go the milo rally in nyc today lolll probably some hwndu kids

No, but apparently he's suing Simon & Schuster for $10,000,000.

I'm straight yet I find him so fuckable, holy shit.

It's the expressive sultry eyes. Most men have gormless boring dumb looking expressions to other men. And most gay guys look like saccharine, sickly sweet faggots loaded with AIDS.

Milo is the perfect balance between still seeming like a man, but having feminine "depth" of expression. But at the end of the day, he's still just walking AIDS.

>He just seems to be the typical populist who says what he knows is going to get him money
what is it that you don't get?
it's literally what you just said

Well... like all his lawsuits, it will either go absolutely nowhere or it'll end in public disgrace. OP here, and I'm just saying this now. Thanks for the discussion, which honestly has been informative. I think I got an understanding as to why people like Milo, even though I don't agree with him on 90% of what he says.

Just watched some Q&a clips. He ridiculized SJWs, thats his thing and none could stop him.
He is hilariously.

How is it bad for society then, you emotional romantic faggot

He's to the right what John Oliver is to the left.

I feel the same man I don't wanna drop twenty quid until I know it's interesting not even necessarily good