Hi. Just wanted to share some thoughts

Hi. Just wanted to share some thoughts.

Like, kill your self then my dude hahaha
Life doesn't get better, it just gets worse until you're old and your body stops working too

what a fucking retarded

I would recommend going to church, user.

Nah. I don't like empty, imaginary claims. I might as well just watch infowars.

So DEEP and important.
>hi I'm the closeted suburban kid who never learned how to relate to people and is afraid of sacrifice and hard work, where do I sign up for the meaningful experiences of the halcyon days of my youth without risking anything?

Why do you insinuate that I'm trying to be deep an important? Maybe I was just interested in sharing my thoughts. You expect bad intentions in me, but I have no intentions. I just wrote out what I was feeling.

Your feelings suck and you suck for having them and thinking they are important. Emotions are bullshit, read Lisa Feldman Barrett's "How Emotions Are Made The Secret Life of the Brain" and let the light of STEM enter your mushy liberal arts headparts.

lmao okay.

>imaginary

lol!

If you care, do another draft. If you don't, don't post it here.

Why would I do another draft? It's just fine as is. Unless there's some grammatical errors, or clear typos.

would u say u r a supreme gentlemen?

No

dude... why did you post this on here.. just why

What kind of life do you want OP? Think hard about it, write it down and once you have it down, work hard toward it. Don't worry about results, don't worry about accomplishing anything, just enjoy the process in all that you do.

Everything is uncertain. Our perspectives are limited. Our lifespans short. Our understanding limited to our narrow band of experience. But unconditional happiness does exist, however momentary, and we can engender it through powerful focus. All misery is our own doing, because of course, misery is all human. A lightning strike has no meaning. Beauty and tragedy is all human. It is within ourselves that we are thus or thus.The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.

It could be better. Draft draft draft, you ain't some prodigy kid

right on my man.

Cool sharing your thoughts and feelings.
Don't mind with some retards like:
This.
And try to know yourself better. Find shit you'll really get into. Read.
I'm on the same path, I'm struggling myself to break barriers and living the way I want, doing things I want and not giving a fuck about what anyone would think of me.

bump

Fuck off saddude, go shit your diapers.