I've been eating clean for my entire life but on rare occasions I binge

I've been eating clean for my entire life but on rare occasions I binge

I just polished a 660 calorie chocolate santa and feel horrible and it wasn't even good chocolate

post guilty binge stories

Omg that looks like a penis xD

hahaha le ebin rite :DDDD XD

omg it does xD ima post this to my fb my mom will be like wtf >.

>660 calories
>binge
You know nothing.

why did you polish it into the shape of a penis?

Why does that Santa make my asshole hungry?

>a 660 calorie chocolate santa
that's a big santa

I wanna shove it up my ass

It was 2 oz of solid milk chocolate and had a total of 68g of sugar

I can feel my pancreas writhing in pain

>I can feel my pancreas writhing in pain
you shoved it in too far

Will you pull it out for me?

its probably melted by now, you need to stick something up there to scoop it out, something long and hard with a flared tip

Good thinking, I have another chocolate santa in my closet. That'll do.

>I can feel my pancreas writhing in pain

As someone who's actually been through acute pancreatitis, I'll say you have no idea what it's like, and you're a faggot. That shit hurts so bad, getting more than 2 hours of sleep per night is an achievement. Treatment is completely abstaining from food and any drink but water until it does away. It took 6 days for me because I just had to eat on the third day.

I remember going to the E.R. the first day after 14 hours of increasing suffering and holding back the urge to scream for them to euthanize me. So fuck you, 2 oz of chocolate is nothing, I've eaten over 1 lb in a day several times.

For you.

Damn dude sorry to hear that but kek I was just exaggerating, calm down.

>2oz of chocolate in one day
you are like a little baby

2 oz is about 58g, so that's an impressive amount of sugar.

That's literally one Twix (both sticks)
>impressive
not fucking really

>That's literally one Twix (both sticks)

but it's not

oooh two twix. not a big deal either

>Last Thanksgiving
>Couldn't be with family cuz of work
>Fuck it, eat the loneliness away, one man feast up in this bitch
>Made a big old honey glazed ham, heaps of mashed potatoes with lots of gravy, roasted veggies, whole loaf of garlic bread, extra cheesy macaroni with crumbled bacon, and a pumpkin pie
>Also picked up two one gram joints from a nearby dispensary cuz fuck it
>Went through the whole lot in about two days while watching old episodes of cops and some old favorite movies
How something inside of me didn't break or fail that weekend is beyond me. I couldn't even begin to guess at the calorie intake, just that it was too much.

Lol dude who pissed in your cheerios?

Oh my god, marry me.

Cramming 68g of sugar into 58g of chocolate is impressive whether you want to admit it or not.

Kek

this
>10 rolls
>stick'o'butter
>cold cuts
>gouda slices
>ginger ale
>chipps
>biskits
Kill me please

I heard it was a tradition in Britain where a group of friends will go to Pound Land and buy a bunch of these to see which one is most phallic.

This isn't set up this is a real thing.

It's a famous thing now. Most kids get given some santadick money from family on the first of December so they can join in. Sometime's they go into Lidls instead. It depends on the friendship group

E3 is my consistent cheat each year, I'm a former fatty too, who used to be able to eat 12k cals in a day at best. Still hunger for a decent amount, but E3 these days I knock back about 7k cals between Pepperoni packs, triscuit boxes, doritos, cookies, big burger dinner, etc.

why do i find funny a penis shaped chocolate

Your syntax here, while technically correct, momentarily bewildered me.

not even a real binge, but I had errands to run during my lunch hour and the only food I could grab in the few minutes before I had to be back at the office was taco bell.

id been dieting pretty well for about 3 months before this, so I go to Tbell and order what I used to order before I was dieting, thinking how bad could it be?

My normal lunch is about 600-700 calories. I looked up my Tbell meal later and found it was something like 1800 calories. That's 1100 extra calories that day, and it wasn't even good. Just reheated tortilla and their same filling they use for everything.

Such a fucking waste of calories; my cheat is eating 3 slices of pizza hut pizza and that is only about 1000 calories.

What kind of sub were you getting that you ate 1800 calories?

>pound land

You call that a binge? Are you a 16 year old girl with body dysmorphia?