How do I stop eating out of boredom

how do I stop eating out of boredom

Get a job and non pc hobby

Take 50mg oxycodone and drink as much vodka as you can without vomiting.

I have a job and have been wanting to quit using the computer for a long, long time but every time I put it away I end up taking it back out again. how do I fully let go

drugs are bad

>you can't use a computer and also have a non-PC related hobby
Don't be retarded.

Keep a filled water bottle on hand. Drink when you get the urge to eat.

chew gum

Fap instead of eating.

Just get rid of you computer.

Cut yourself and develop anorexia

>have done this my entire life
>fapping causes depression
>eat after fapping anyways to cure boredom and depression

Vicious fucking cycle that has ruined my life cause I overeat badly after jacking off. Just so addicted to both.

Weinstein was just trying to lose weight!

>>fapping causes depression

Stop regurgitating reddit facts.

Start smoking

>Fapping and food ruined my life

Really?

stop being bored

Be poor

Get a hobby.

Buy a boxing bag and hit it when you get bored

I suggest putting chilly powder or soy on all the food you snack on and leave your food for meals fine. The chili powder will burn your mouth, and the soy will feminize you and cause you to shit a lot.

Get a vaporizer. It's what I did. No nicotine, just flavor. Taste food, don't have to eat.

FUUUUUCK OOOOOFF

Buy only base ingredients and break your microwave with a hammer. If the label says "Instant" dont buy it. Having to take 15 minutes to make something that requires more effort than hitting a button will curb your grazing a ton.

You should try to eat more starches or beans, they are both very dense and slow burning, so you'll feel fuller for longer. You could also try to have smaller meals, more often throughout the day.
Personally, I feel very satisfied after eating a baked japanese sweet potato and a big salad with lots of thinly sliced veggies, or some rice and beans with a big side of steamed veggies.

This is the perfect response

this but unironically. i lost a lot of weight one year because i picked up a hobby i found so interesting that i didn't mind being hungry during it

Chew gum.

adderall

Don't be bored

eat a marble when you feel hungry. you wont gain weight and you'll probably just shit the marbles out, and you'll need to retrieve them from the toilet and wash them a bit before eating them again, also they get stuck in your intestines you'll probably die.

wew, I thought I was the only one, insane craving after jacking off

Eat ass.

A great alternative is swallowing multiple neodymium magnets. They have the double benefit of detoxing your intestine by attracting free floating metal particles in your body that are detrimental to your health.

If you find the answer, tell me. Eating seems to be the only joy I get out of life anymore.